Under the Donald, black unemployment rate hit the lowest in 17 years

And this is an example of why we blacks with good sense do not join the republican party. It is this very racist notion that we can't think and need to be told what party to vote for that displays the major problem with the republican party.

I see, so you vote for a party that says your race is too incompetent to advance yourselves. You can't do a thing without Democrats help. You can't even figure out how to get an ID card to vote you're so stupid. That's who you vote for?

- DOJ Expert Witness: Blacks Are Less Sophisticated Voters

That not what democrats tell me.

Sure they do. Need some links to the stories?

You and your people have been used by this party like an old dishrag. You ignore the things they say and continue voting for them. You know, like when Joe Biden said "They want to put ya'all back in chains." Or what Bill Clinton said about Obama to Ted Kennedy "20 years ago he would have been serving us coffee."

Just ignore it and pretend they don't say the things they do or do the things they do like when DumBama ended school vouchers in Washington that helped many a black families. Yeah, they're all for the blacks until somebody steps on the toes of the teachers unions. Then you are second fiddle.

That's not how it's gone Ray.

There was no magic negro.

2009 was pretty much stat of the recovery from a near fatal economic crash the likes we had not seen in our lives and this nation had not seen since FDR.

Trump inherited a growing economy.

Thing here is that Trump has done nothing. Where is his budget? How come he hasn't presented ether an economy plan or jobs plan?

I know he hasn't, I just won't you kids have it both ways. Pay attention to the entire exchange, not just the post that caught your eye.

But you are the one wanting it both ways.

Nope, I go to work everyday just like you. Grow up.

Don't matter what you do, You are wrong I you are giving Trump credit for this drop in unemployment. And you even more wrong to claim Trump has helped blacks. That is why the CBC refuses to meet with Trump because he hasn't done anything.

I invite your whiny ass to show where I've given Trump credit for any of it. This is a teachable moment, calm down and you'll learn something here.

Start the lesson, don't just talk shit.

[
Little boy the collapse was only postponed by the Bush/Obama bailouts.

Bush caused the crash.

Nope. The ball began rolling in the 90's. Only the ignorant deny that.

Nope Bush caused the crash.

Sure because Obambi and Sharpton told you so.

No, because Gramm Leech and Blilley made it so.

No, because you blame Whitey for everything.

And this is an example of why we blacks with good sense do not join the republican party. It is this very racist notion that we can't think and need to be told what party to vote for that displays the major problem with the republican party.

I see, so you vote for a party that says your race is too incompetent to advance yourselves. You can't do a thing without Democrats help. You can't even figure out how to get an ID card to vote you're so stupid. That's who you vote for?

You and your people have been used by this party like an old dishrag. You ignore the things they say and continue voting for them. You know, like when Joe Biden said "They want to put ya'all back in chains." Or what Bill Clinton said about Obama to Ted Kennedy "20 years ago he would have been serving us coffee."

Just ignore it and pretend they don't say the things they do or do the things they do like when DumBama ended school vouchers in Washington that helped many a black families. Yeah, they're all for the blacks until somebody steps on the toes of the teachers unions. Then you are second fiddle.

That is how it's gone and I have the links to prove it.

Think the Democrat party cares when they usher in these illegals that take the unskilled jobs that many blacks take? The same people who keep wages down for blacks and everybody else? They don't care. Oh! they tell you they care, but study their actions and not their promises.

How many Democrats pled with the protestors not to riot before Baltimore or Ferguson? Did any of them say "Don't do this to yourself! You are only hurting your own community and may end up in prison accomplishing nothing!" Of course not. If anything, they encouraged those blacks to riot.

The out of wedlock birth rate for blacks in the US is 70% today. Single parent households are directly related to poverty and crime. Now ask yourself, who promoted single parent households? Did they even consider the ramifications of the black community? Hell no. They were after the feminist vote because your vote was in the bag for them.

I'm being very serious now. Look at the man behind the curtain, not the image he wants you to see.

Think the Democrat party cares when they usher in these illegals that take the unskilled jobs that many blacks take? The same people who keep wages down for blacks and everybody else? They don't care. Oh! they tell you they care, but study their actions and not their promises.

How many Democrats pled with the protestors not to riot before Baltimore or Ferguson? Did any of them say "Don't do this to yourself! You are only hurting your own community and may end up in prison accomplishing nothing!" Of course not. If anything, they encouraged those blacks to riot.

The out of wedlock birth rate for blacks in the US is 70% today. Single parent households are directly related to poverty and crime. Now ask yourself, who promoted single parent households? Did they even consider the ramifications of the black community? Hell no. They were after the feminist vote because your vote was in the bag for them.

I'm being very serious now. Look at the man behind the curtain, not the image he wants you to see.

That's not the way it's gone and I have the black skin to prove it. So fuck your links and your opinion.

[
Bush caused the crash.

Nope. The ball began rolling in the 90's. Only the ignorant deny that.

Nope Bush caused the crash.

Sure because Obambi and Sharpton told you so.

No, because Gramm Leech and Blilley made it so.

No, because you blame Whitey for everything.

No, you don't have a lesson to teach. I blame whitey for what whitey has done. Whitey shouldn't have done it.

That dirty bum Trump, he is taking the poor, downtrodden black man and now actually making him work to earn a living!? THE INSANITY MUST STOPPP!!!!!!! If this keeps up, if the black man starts getting educated and earning as much money as the rest of us, he might realize he is our equal, become content, and stop rioting, burning and supporting democrats!!!! Oh, HIDE ME FROM THE MADNESS!!!!

Let's see. At 8.1 percent it means that 91.9 percent of all blacks are working. So who did Trump go make work?

It doesn't mean that at all. It measures only those either working or seeking work. If you are not seeking work, you are not part of the work force. Theoretically, the unemployment rate can decrease while less people are working.

That is what it means. Exactly what it means.

Ignorance is bliss, and I'm sure you always have a huge smile.

That's not the way it's gone and I have the black skin to prove it. So fuck your links and your opinion.

Well you're not alone with that attitude in the black community. That's why you're where you are. There is only so much you can learn by putting the palms of your hands to your ears and singing aloud.

Forum List

Back