Under the Donald, black unemployment rate hit the lowest in 17 years

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
Surprised or not? Seems like most people are benefitting under the Trump administration including blacks who typically do not vote Republican.

There has been a steady decrease in black unemployment since Trump took office; down to 7.5% today from February at 8.1%.

Will this net any new black voters for the Republican party? I doubt it because a Republican administration would never be credited with the success by the liberal media. Would any black USMB members care to chime in?

Black unemployment at lowest level in 17 years

If he can get the blacks working, then there is nothing he can't do

Surprised or not? Seems like most people are benefitting under the Trump administration including blacks who typically do not vote Republican.

There has been a steady decrease in black unemployment since Trump took office; down to 7.5% today from February at 8.1%.

Will this net any new black voters for the Republican party? I doubt it because a Republican administration would never be credited with the success by the liberal media. Would any black USMB members care to chime in?

Soooo.... lemme get this straight....

--- you want to (a) credit improving black unemployment numbers to Donald Rump, AND (b) credit the Republican Party, with which Rump's never been associated, with the coincidence in (a) ... AND THEN (c) blame the media for not forcing the connection between (a) and (b), into an election trend (d) which hasn't not-happened yet...

That about it? :lol:

So are these the real unemployment numbers now? Or are these still the fake ones that would come out while Obama was president?

What exactly did Trump do to accomplish this feat?

That dirty bum Trump, he is taking the poor, downtrodden black man and now actually making him work to earn a living!? THE INSANITY MUST STOPPP!!!!!!! If this keeps up, if the black man starts getting educated and earning as much money as the rest of us, he might realize he is our equal, become content, and stop rioting, burning and supporting democrats!!!! Oh, HIDE ME FROM THE MADNESS!!!!

That dirty bum Trump, he is taking the poor, downtrodden black man and now actually making him work to earn a living!? THE INSANITY MUST STOPPP!!!!!!! If this keeps up, if the black man starts getting educated and earning as much money as the rest of us, he might realize he is our equal, become content, and stop rioting, burning and supporting democrats!!!! Oh, HIDE ME FROM THE MADNESS!!!!
Still waiting to hear exactly what trump did to reduce black unemployment. I guess the real answer NOTHING

This article wasn't FACT CHECKED. Trump hasn't done nor accomplished SHIT.

Whenever I feel low, I read toobfreak and break out into peals of laughter at his daffiness.

Trump has had nothing to do with the fall of black unemployment, which is the result of the Obama economic recovery.

Let's see. At 8.1 percent it means that 91.9 percent of all blacks are working. So who did Trump go make work?

Lets make this easy, he accomplished nothing, its called complete failure.

Let's make this easier. Let's quote FACTS. Looks like he is a complete success despite ridiculous attacks!

HERE IT IS=> Complete List of President Trump's Major Accomplishments in First 100 Days

President Trump's 100 Days of Historic Accomplishments

FACT CHECK: Everything Donald Trump Has Accomplished in Just Four Months?

Now I'll wait for you to tell me all these different, independent sources are all wrong, including Snopes.

Oh, the whiny little snowflakes.

Forum List

Back