Under the Donald, black unemployment rate hit the lowest in 17 years

entersandman is a paid propagandist for the AltRatRight.

Now back to the OP: just what exactly does Trump have to do with the fall of black UE. Be specific.

We Republicans are racist, sexists, homophobes don't you see? At least that's what you on the left have been telling us the past few decades. So once Trump and the Republicans got into power, I was expecting the worst for the black community. You know, getting rid of affirmative action, fair housing, job equality, that sort of thing.

Now it seems that the blacks are doing better than ever! How did Trump allow that to happen? Could it be that illegals are a little more timid now about getting into the country, or perhaps a little worried about getting a job illegally? I don't know.

What I do know is that after six months, everybody is doing just fine including black people.

And this is an example of why we blacks with good sense do not join the republican party. It is this very racist notion that we can't think and need to be told what party to vote for that displays the major problem with the republican party. They are a bunch of racists who keep trying to tell us how they are not even after comments like the quoted passage. IT IS YOUR POLICIES THAT ARE THE PROBLEM!!!!

Grow the fuck up black man. Whenever you don't get EVERYTHING you think you deserve it's because of the "evil" white man.

And this is an example of why we blacks with good sense do not join the republican party. It is this very racist notion that we can't think and need to be told what party to vote for that displays the major problem with the republican party.

I see, so you vote for a party that says your race is too incompetent to advance yourselves. You can't do a thing without Democrats help. You can't even figure out how to get an ID card to vote you're so stupid. That's who you vote for?

- DOJ Expert Witness: Blacks Are Less Sophisticated Voters

Whenever I feel low, I read toobfreak and break out into peals of laughter at his daffiness.

Trump has had nothing to do with the fall of black unemployment, which is the result of the Obama economic recovery.

I knew that one was coming. In fact, I predicted it well over a year ago. I'll even make another prediction right now: If the economy and things are doing great in two years from today, it will still be the doing of DumBama according to the left.
The 2017 Economy is the Obama Presidency!!! Sorry Trump in 2018, the economy will belong to YOU!!!

You mean like the 2009 economy was the Magic Negro's?

There was no magic negro.

2009 was pretty much stat of the recovery from a near fatal economic crash the likes we had not seen in our lives and this nation had not seen since FDR.

Trump inherited a growing economy.

Thing here is that Trump has done nothing. Where is his budget? How come he hasn't presented ether an economy plan or jobs plan?

I know he hasn't, I just won't you kids have it both ways. Pay attention to the entire exchange, not just the post that caught your eye.

And this is an example of why we blacks with good sense do not join the republican party. It is this very racist notion that we can't think and need to be told what party to vote for that displays the major problem with the republican party.

I see, so you vote for a party that says your race is too incompetent to advance yourselves. You can't do a thing without Democrats help. You can't even figure out how to get an ID card to vote you're so stupid. That's who you vote for?

That not what democrats tell me.

Whenever I feel low, I read toobfreak and break out into peals of laughter at his daffiness.

Trump has had nothing to do with the fall of black unemployment, which is the result of the Obama economic recovery.

I knew that one was coming. In fact, I predicted it well over a year ago. I'll even make another prediction right now: If the economy and things are doing great in two years from today, it will still be the doing of DumBama according to the left.
The 2017 Economy is the Obama Presidency!!! Sorry Trump in 2018, the economy will belong to YOU!!!

2009 was pretty much stat of the recovery from a near fatal economic crash the likes we had not seen in our lives and this nation had not seen since FDR.

Thing here is that Trump has done nothing. Where is his budget? How come he hasn't presented ether an economy plan or jobs plan?

There's been no recovery. It's all a charade. The fallacy is that there are "2" party's and that either of them actually care. You bought into the myth of Barak.

Now back to the OP: just what exactly does Trump have to do with the fall of black UE. Be specific.

We Republicans are racist, sexists, homophobes don't you see? At least that's what you on the left have been telling us the past few decades. So once Trump and the Republicans got into power, I was expecting the worst for the black community. You know, getting rid of affirmative action, fair housing, job equality, that sort of thing.

Now it seems that the blacks are doing better than ever! How did Trump allow that to happen? Could it be that illegals are a little more timid now about getting into the country, or perhaps a little worried about getting a job illegally? I don't know.

What I do know is that after six months, everybody is doing just fine including black people.

And this is an example of why we blacks with good sense do not join the republican party. It is this very racist notion that we can't think and need to be told what party to vote for that displays the major problem with the republican party. They are a bunch of racists who keep trying to tell us how they are not even after comments like the quoted passage. IT IS YOUR POLICIES THAT ARE THE PROBLEM!!!!

Grow the fuck up black man. Whenever you don't get EVERYTHING you think you deserve it's because of the "evil" white man.

Grow the fuck up white man. You have been the reason for most of our problems.

I know he hasn't, I just won't you kids have it both ways. Pay attention to the entire exchange, not just the post that caught your eye.

But you are the one wanting it both ways.

Helter Skelter cry baby. We don't owe you shit.

Nope, I go to work everyday just like you. Grow up.

Helter Skelter cry baby. We don't owe you shit.

Actually you do, but that's another topic.

That not what democrats tell me.

Sure they do. Need some links to the stories?

You and your people have been used by this party like an old dishrag. You ignore the things they say and continue voting for them. You know, like when Joe Biden said "They want to put ya'all back in chains." Or what Bill Clinton said about Obama to Ted Kennedy "20 years ago he would have been serving us coffee."

Just ignore it and pretend they don't say the things they do or do the things they do like when DumBama ended school vouchers in Washington that helped many a black families. Yeah, they're all for the blacks until somebody steps on the toes of the teachers unions. Then you are second fiddle.

Don't matter what you do, You are wrong I you are giving Trump credit for this drop in unemployment. And you even more wrong to claim Trump has helped blacks. That is why the CBC refuses to meet with Trump because he hasn't done anything.

Don't matter what you do, You are wrong I you are giving Trump credit for this drop in unemployment. And you even more wrong to claim Trump has helped blacks. That is why the CBC refuses to meet with Trump because he hasn't done anything.

I invite your whiny ass to show where I've given Trump credit for any of it. This is a teachable moment, calm down and you'll learn something here.

Forum List

Back