Under the Donald, black unemployment rate hit the lowest in 17 years

If something is good and my party has the White House, we did it! Yay!

If something is good and the OTHER party is in the White House, it means NOTHING!

:spinner:

Funny stuff.

That is funny stuff, just like the funny stuff of blaming Bush for the first five or six years of the DumBama presidency. Everything negative was Bush's fault. DumBama had nothing to do with it.
That's politics. Which isn't good.

That dirty bum Trump, he is taking the poor, downtrodden black man and now actually making him work to earn a living!? THE INSANITY MUST STOPPP!!!!!!! If this keeps up, if the black man starts getting educated and earning as much money as the rest of us, he might realize he is our equal, become content, and stop rioting, burning and supporting democrats!!!! Oh, HIDE ME FROM THE MADNESS!!!!

Let's see. At 8.1 percent it means that 91.9 percent of all blacks are working. So who did Trump go make work?

It doesn't mean that at all. It measures only those either working or seeking work. If you are not seeking work, you are not part of the work force. Theoretically, the unemployment rate can decrease while less people are working.

That is what it means. Exactly what it means.

If something is good and the OTHER party is in the White House, it means NOTHING!

Funny stuff.

That is funny stuff, just like the funny stuff of blaming Bush for the first five or six years of the DumBama presidency. Everything negative was Bush's fault. DumBama had nothing to do with it.
2017 Economy does not belong to TRUMP.

Whenever I feel low, I read toobfreak and break out into peals of laughter at his daffiness.

Trump has had nothing to do with the fall of black unemployment, which is the result of the Obama economic recovery.

I knew that one was coming. In fact, I predicted it well over a year ago. I'll even make another prediction right now: If the economy and things are doing great in two years from today, it will still be the doing of DumBama according to the left.
The 2017 Economy is the Obama Presidency!!! Sorry Trump in 2018, the economy will belong to YOU!!!

You mean like the 2009 economy was the Magic Negro's?

Under Obama healthcare policy, Obama tax policy, Obama trade policy...

...all these good things are happening? Hmmm.....
Obama care has saved lives of Red State voters.

Really? Who's life was saved? Have the statistics?

I know there are a lot of people like me who lost their insurance thanks to Commie Care. I wonder how many of us lost our lives because of it?
Meh.......you just had lousy insurance.

Funny stuff.

Oh would you be singing a different tune if the economy started to go downhill.

Under Obama healthcare policy, Obama tax policy, Obama trade policy...

...all these good things are happening? Hmmm.....
Obama care has saved lives of Red State voters.

Really? Who's life was saved? Have the statistics?

I know there are a lot of people like me who lost their insurance thanks to Commie Care. I wonder how many of us lost our lives because of it?
Meh.......you just had lousy insurance.

You don't know anything ABOUT insurance. Pastaman.

entersandman is a paid propagandist for the AltRatRight.

Now back to the OP: just what exactly does Trump have to do with the fall of black UE. Be specific.

We Republicans are racist, sexists, homophobes don't you see? At least that's what you on the left have been telling us the past few decades. So once Trump and the Republicans got into power, I was expecting the worst for the black community. You know, getting rid of affirmative action, fair housing, job equality, that sort of thing.

Now it seems that the blacks are doing better than ever! How did Trump allow that to happen? Could it be that illegals are a little more timid now about getting into the country, or perhaps a little worried about getting a job illegally? I don't know.

What I do know is that after six months, everybody is doing just fine including black people.

And this is an example of why we blacks with good sense do not join the republican party. It is this very racist notion that we can't think and need to be told what party to vote for that displays the major problem with the republican party. They are a bunch of racists who keep trying to tell us how they are not even after comments like the quoted passage. IT IS YOUR POLICIES THAT ARE THE PROBLEM!!!!

Funny stuff.

Oh would you be singing a different tune if the economy started to go downhill.

Whenever I feel low, I read toobfreak and break out into peals of laughter at his daffiness.

Trump has had nothing to do with the fall of black unemployment, which is the result of the Obama economic recovery.

I knew that one was coming. In fact, I predicted it well over a year ago. I'll even make another prediction right now: If the economy and things are doing great in two years from today, it will still be the doing of DumBama according to the left.
The 2017 Economy is the Obama Presidency!!! Sorry Trump in 2018, the economy will belong to YOU!!!

Nope. It started already. Check out the consumer confidence chart and when it started to shoot up:

Leading indicators - Consumer confidence index (CCI) - OECD Data

Nope. It started already. Check out the consumer confidence chart and when it started to shoot up:

Leading indicators - Consumer confidence index (CCI) - OECD Data

You mean like the 2009 economy was the Magic Negro's?

There was no magic negro.

2009 was pretty much stat of the recovery from a near fatal economic crash the likes we had not seen in our lives and this nation had not seen since FDR.

Trump inherited a growing economy.

Thing here is that Trump has done nothing. Where is his budget? How come he hasn't presented ether an economy plan or jobs plan?

Surprised or not? Seems like most people are benefitting under the Trump administration including blacks who typically do not vote Republican.

There has been a steady decrease in black unemployment since Trump took office; down to 7.5% today from February at 8.1%.

Will this net any new black voters for the Republican party? I doubt it because a Republican administration would never be credited with the success by the liberal media. Would any black USMB members care to chime in?

Black unemployment at lowest level in 17 years

Soooo.... lemme get this straight....

--- you want to (a) credit improving black unemployment numbers to Donald Rump, AND (b) credit the Republican Party, with which Rump's never been associated, with the coincidence in (a) ... AND THEN (c) blame the media for not forcing the connection between (a) and (b), into an election trend (d) which hasn't not-happened yet...

That about it? :lol:
Clearly you do not know Trumps history. He has been a Republican several times. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back