U.S. Drone Strike Kills 30 Farmers in Afghanistan.

And the US wonders why the rest of the world despises it.
------------------------------------- REAL Americans love and welcome the hate Tommy .
How does killing innocent people by remote reflect American values?

It's much more American to do in person.

By the way, how do you know they're innocent?
This is what we've come to.....prove your innocence or we just bomb you all?
---------------------------- SURE , its a zhithole of a foreign and savage land and that's on a good day . And its ruled over by non Western 'muslim' shariah law Bode .--------- Remember Fahrkunda Bode ,

Last edited:
And the US wonders why the rest of the world despises it.
------------------------------------- REAL Americans love and welcome the hate Tommy .
How does killing innocent people by remote reflect American values?

This is what we've come to.....prove your innocence or we just bomb you all?
---------------------------- SURE , its a zhithole of a foreign and savage land ruled by non Western 'muslim' shariah law Bode .
It is a global embarrassment. The entire civilized world should be lining up together to wipe out the taliban completely.

Our allies are telling us that. Why do Americans struggle to take ownership for their actions?
--------------------------------------------- to heck with supposed 'allies' and whatever they say . And as far as this 30 farmer event the story is out in the open for all to see so I guess that 'I' and the drone operators and the USA Military and President TRUMP own the event Tommy .
Its not exclusive to trump. Its a US thing.
Remember these poor victims next time a bomb goes off in the US.

First, they were "innocent". What makes you think they're "poor victims"?
The US murdered them. The US is a terrorist state.
Leave.

Now you're posting worthless videos.

Have a good night.... left loon.
Does that mean you're finished trolling on my thread ?

You're the one that got reported...

Think hard
Threatie McThreat at work again.

Staying on topic is required

This thread is a clown show and only put here to critize our military...funny since you claim to be military

Fool
I love it....typical CRC denigrating veterans. Of course, we always knew that CRCs (con-servative republican christians) support our military only as far as they can use them.

'Total Massacre' as U.S. Drone Strike Kills 30 Farmers in Afghanistan

A U.S. drone attack killed 30 pine nut farmers and wounded at least 40 others in Afghanistan Wednesday night, the latest killing of innocent civilians by American forces as the "war on terror" enters its 19th year.

The farmers had just finished work and were sitting by a fire when the strike happened, according to tribal elder Malik Rahat Gul.

"Some of us managed to escape, some were injured, but many were killed," said farm laborer Juma Gul.
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/09/19/total-massacre-us-drone-strike-kills-30-farmers-afghanistan

Our tax dollars hard at work feeding the military industry and fueling the war on terror.
droney.jpg

Strange that 30 "farmers" were gathered in one place.

Yep and hanging out with ISIS apparently.

Now you're posting worthless videos.

Have a good night.... left loon.
Does that mean you're finished trolling on my thread ?

You're the one that got reported...

Think hard
Threatie McThreat at work again.

Staying on topic is required

This thread is a clown show and only put here to critize our military...funny since you claim to be military

Fool
I love it....typical CRC denigrating veterans. Of course, we always knew that CRCs (con-servative republican christians) support our military only as far as they can use them.
---------------------------------- veterans are fine and I support them as active military and I as a taxpayer I pay them money to do their jobs as active military and then they retire and I continue paying them in their retirement . What I describe sounds pretty supportive and everyone on this board and in thread does the same as I do if they pay taxes Bode .

Our allies are telling us that. Why do Americans struggle to take ownership for their actions?
--------------------------------------------- to heck with supposed 'allies' and whatever they say . And as far as this 30 farmer event the story is out in the open for all to see so I guess that 'I' and the drone operators and the USA Military and President TRUMP own the event Tommy .
Its not exclusive to trump. Its a US thing.
Remember these poor victims next time a bomb goes off in the US.

First, they were "innocent". What makes you think they're "poor victims"?
The US murdered them. The US is a terrorist state.

Fuck off, moron.

The Taliban weren't involved in 9/11 ... :cool:
They harbored terrorists. Thats all that matters.

If we couldn't get Bin Laden for several years, how were the Afghani's supposed to turn him over immediately?
Seriously? We werent just after OBL.

It looks like you agree with what I said, but that was the threat Bush made to hand over OBL or face war.

As far as Al Qaeda, it would have made a lot more sense to have our armed forces attack just them in Afghanistan and not the Taliban. Attacking everyone scattered Al Qaeda.
What makes you think OBL wasnt in Afghanastan at that time?

If OBL was in Afghanistan then we couldn't get him so neither could the Taliban have been able to.

A U.S. drone attack killed 30 pine nut farmers and wounded at least 40 others in Afghanistan Wednesday night, the latest killing of innocent civilians by American forces as the "war on terror" enters its 19th year.

The farmers had just finished work and were sitting by a fire when the strike happened, according to tribal elder Malik Rahat Gul.

"Some of us managed to escape, some were injured, but many were killed," said farm laborer Juma Gul.
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/09/19/total-massacre-us-drone-strike-kills-30-farmers-afghanistan

Our tax dollars hard at work feeding the military industry and fueling the war on terror.
droney.jpg

Try reading the link if you're not too busy saluting the flag.

"Haidar Khan, who owns the pine nut fields, said about 150 workers were there for harvesting, with some still missing as well as the confirmed dead and injured.

"A survivor of the drone strike said about 200 laborers were sleeping in five tents pitched near the farm when the attack happened."

droney.jpg

"Haidar Khan, who owns the pine nut fields, said about 150 workers were there for harvesting, with some still missing as well as the confirmed dead and injured.

"A survivor of the drone strike said about 200 laborers were sleeping in five tents pitched near the farm when the attack happened."

Oh well. They massacred 3000 Americans on 9/11. My give a fuck broke a long time ago.

So, Trump murdered a bunch of pine nut farmers? LOFL

I went to the local market today, bought some pine nuts. They smelled like dead flesh, blood, and I saw a couple maggots.

I'm blaming Trump for my terrible snack experience.

droney.jpg

Oh well. They massacred 3000 Americans on 9/11. My give a fuck broke a long time ago.

some people did something; Saudis .......

droney.jpg

some people did something; Saudis .......

Some people did something...muslims.

its you that ASSUMES innocence but not me Tommy . And besides that , all these third worlders work for Americas enemies if they want to or don't want to Tommy .
Americans will die because of this atrocity but you are too dumb to see it.

We need to pull our troops and bring them all home and mind our own business. Since WWII we have tried to be involved in the world's affairs. We need to stop. We need to quit sending foreign aid to other countries and pull all troops from around the world. Let the world deal with the world, quit spending money defending the world and focus on our own country and our problems.

How well would that idea work when the Somali pirates attacked our and other nation's ships and kidnapped our crews?

Forum List

Back