Woman Is Handcuffed On Top Of Fire Ants Pile

Another question that I have is why did the lady have to be laid in the grass anyway? Was there not any cement or concrete close by if she had to lay down at all?

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

My mom once walked into a batch of fire ants by accident. They are not fun and so my heart goes out to that woman especially after seeing the pictures of her face. May she clean house if she sues the police department. Was arresting her really all that necessary in the first place? What was she guilty of doing in the opinion of the present authorities?

God bless you and the lady and my mom always!!!

Holly
In Texas fire ants are ubiquitous. Everyone has gotten their asses handed to them multiple times from them. They are the Scourge of God.

Another question that I have is why did the lady have to be laid in the grass anyway? Was there not any cement or concrete close by if she had to lay down at all?
On a hot summer day it's way better to lay the person on the cool grass instead of the burning hot concrete while handcuffing them. ... :thup:

Would not have to be "taken to the Ground" if you had simply complied, got cuffed and put in the back seat of the patrol car. Yes sir, I understand sir. Maybe they let you go with a warning. Nobody wants to fight a 100lb white chick as how far can you go?

On a hot summer day it's way better to lay the person on the cool grass instead of the burning hot concrete while handcuffing them. ... :thup:

Yeah but at the same sense was letting her get bitten up by fire ants necessary?

Yeah but at the same sense was letting her get bitten up by fire ants necessary?

Almost every arrest....the arrestee is yelling "My back, my arm, your'e hurting me"! "medical. I demand medical" "I know my rights" not just once but they yell every second and all the way to the station in most cases into the booking room. Poor Police grow weary of it. Not sure what is real after 7 hours shift dealing with smelly dirty verminous thugs and drunks high and already bleeding when they pick them up. Throwing up blood in some cases. Yes....they used to just toss them in the drunk tank for 8 hours. Nowdays? I don't know? Leftist made it all worse of course. I don't know what this arrestee was up to. but Comply.

Some here will claim, of course, that she was lying about ants being on her face.
Criminal's lie all the time while being held down and cuffed.

Heck, since the George Floyd incident. Every black guy face down on the ground being cuffed starts yelling, "I can't breathe, I can't breathe".

Now we will start seeing video's of self entitled white women face down being cuffed start screaming, "ants are biting me". lol

I won't even say claimed as you can obviously see the pictures. Yeah she messed up but she also didn't deserve to be tortured like that. Child predators on the other hand though...

just generally speaking, some cops don't seem to listen to anyone once they are incapacitated...

I have heard you can die from fire ant bites

An "Inside Edition" scoop? Yeah I believe everything in the supermarket tabloids too.

It's not possible for you to be this stupid.

Yes, because the cops enjoyed it. I suspect most would have been happy beating up random prisoners at Treblinka.

Criminal's lie all the time while being held down and cuffed.

Heck, since the George Floyd incident. Every black guy face down on the ground being cuffed starts yelling, "I can't breathe, I can't breathe".

Now we will start seeing video's of self entitled white women face down being cuffed start screaming, "ants are biting me". lol

It is physically impossible for you to be this stupid.

nah, just pay her med bills

Plus a GARGANTUAN amount in punitive damages. Should be AT LEAST nine figures.

I won't even say claimed as you can obviously see the pictures. Yeah she messed up but she also didn't deserve to be tortured like that. Child predators on the other hand though...

That's worth at least $100,000,000

Forum List

Back