U.S. Drone Strike Kills 30 Farmers in Afghanistan.

'Total Massacre' as U.S. Drone Strike Kills 30 Farmers in Afghanistan

A U.S. drone attack killed 30 pine nut farmers and wounded at least 40 others in Afghanistan Wednesday night, the latest killing of innocent civilians by American forces as the "war on terror" enters its 19th year.

The farmers had just finished work and were sitting by a fire when the strike happened, according to tribal elder Malik Rahat Gul.

"Some of us managed to escape, some were injured, but many were killed," said farm laborer Juma Gul.
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/09/19/total-massacre-us-drone-strike-kills-30-farmers-afghanistan

Our tax dollars hard at work feeding the military industry and fueling the war on terror.
droney.jpg

Strange that 30 "farmers" were gathered in one place.

Try reading the link if you're not too busy saluting the flag.

"Haidar Khan, who owns the pine nut fields, said about 150 workers were there for harvesting, with some still missing as well as the confirmed dead and injured.

"A survivor of the drone strike said about 200 laborers were sleeping in five tents pitched near the farm when the attack happened."

Oh well. They massacred 3000 Americans on 9/11. My give a fuck broke a long time ago.

Oh well. They massacred 3000 Americans on 9/11. My give a fuck broke a long time ago.
15 Saudi Muslims attack New York eighteen years ago, so it's perfectly MAGA to murder innocent Afghan Muslims today in order to contain China?

Try a little context:

"MSNBC host Chris Hayes tweeted Thursday that Americans should pay attention to the attack and try to put themselves in Afghan shoes.

"'It is so easy to read this and be upset or shake your head and still see it as an abstraction,' said Hayes. 'But take a second to play through a missile from, say, Iran landing in Iowa and killing 30 farmers and what that would do to domestic politics.'"

This has been going on through three administrations and yet everyone is only now enraged because 30 farmers were killed. Thousands of civilians have been killed by drones for the last 18 years. Bush had 57 drone attacks, Obama 563 and now Trump. It’s called war, either win or don’t go at all. Bring the troops home from around the world and let the rest of the world take care of themselves.

Ya and sit with your thumb up your ass waiting from the Islamonazis to start shooting nuclear bombs at NYC.
Wise up!

well , they won't be harvesting any more 'pine nuts' or importing themselves in the USA or Western World to cause trouble eh FFun ??

well , they won't be harvesting any more 'pine nuts' or importing themselves in the USA or Western World to cause trouble eh FFun ??
Yep! We avoided the great pine nut price crash of 2020 by blowing up some anonymous farm hands. Much to your delight. How proud you must be.

Yep! We avoided the great pine nut price crash of 2020 by blowing up some anonymous farm hands. Much to your delight. How proud you must be.
------------------------------------------- as I said earlier in this thread [somewhere] . I see ALL these third worlders in the middle east as enemies that should be removed . What is it , 18 years fighting 'afghanis' and I see all of them as enemies plus I remember how WW2 was won in 4 - 5 years both in 'japan and germany' FFun .

you Defeatist you , you gotta remove them ALL 'noam' --- errr , I mean Angelo ,

I just did. You just whined about my opinion in literally the prior sentence. Angelo, you act like a crackhead sometimes.
You know a lot of crackheads in your
world do you ?
Seen some on TV.

Hey Angelo, i have some brilliant words of wisdom for you to jerk off to:

The best way to end crime is for everyone to stop committing crimes.

Where's my meme? Get to work!

A U.S. drone attack killed 30 pine nut farmers and wounded at least 40 others in Afghanistan Wednesday night, the latest killing of innocent civilians by American forces as the "war on terror" enters its 19th year.

The farmers had just finished work and were sitting by a fire when the strike happened, according to tribal elder Malik Rahat Gul.

"Some of us managed to escape, some were injured, but many were killed," said farm laborer Juma Gul.
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/09/19/total-massacre-us-drone-strike-kills-30-farmers-afghanistan

Our tax dollars hard at work feeding the military industry and fueling the war on terror.
droney.jpg

Try reading the link if you're not too busy saluting the flag.

"Haidar Khan, who owns the pine nut fields, said about 150 workers were there for harvesting, with some still missing as well as the confirmed dead and injured.

"A survivor of the drone strike said about 200 laborers were sleeping in five tents pitched near the farm when the attack happened."

15 Saudi Muslims attack New York eighteen years ago, so it's perfectly MAGA to murder innocent Afghan Muslims today in order to contain China?

Try a little context:

"MSNBC host Chris Hayes tweeted Thursday that Americans should pay attention to the attack and try to put themselves in Afghan shoes.

"'It is so easy to read this and be upset or shake your head and still see it as an abstraction,' said Hayes. 'But take a second to play through a missile from, say, Iran landing in Iowa and killing 30 farmers and what that would do to domestic politics.'"

This has been going on through three administrations and yet everyone is only now enraged because 30 farmers were killed. Thousands of civilians have been killed by drones for the last 18 years. Bush had 57 drone attacks, Obama 563 and now Trump. It’s called war, either win or don’t go at all. Bring the troops home from around the world and let the rest of the world take care of themselves.

This has been going on through three administrations and yet everyone is only now enraged because 30 farmers were killed. Thousands of civilians have been killed by drones for the last 18 years. Bush had 57 drone attacks, Obama 563 and now Trump
I suspect the US presence in Afghanistan has more to do with China than 911.
5ba8fcff9c888dea268b4567-750-375.jpg

Even if Trump pulls US troops, they will go back as soon as he leaves office.

China Becomes A Player In Afghanistan's Future

Forum List

Back