Woman Is Handcuffed On Top Of Fire Ants Pile

Almost every arrest....the arrestee is yelling "My back, my arm, your'e hurting me"! "medical. I demand medical" "I know my rights" not just once but they yell every second and all the way to the station in most cases into the booking room. Poor Police grow weary of it. Not sure what is real after 7 hours shift dealing with smelly dirty verminous thugs and drunks high and already bleeding when they pick them up. Throwing up blood in some cases. Yes....they used to just toss them in the drunk tank for 8 hours. Nowdays? I don't know? Leftist made it all worse of course. I don't know what this arrestee was up to. but Comply.
"I can't breath"

She was deliberately tortured by being held on a fire ant nest. Nothing else matters.

No offense or anything but did you even watch the second video? The cops tried to help her and she was not listening to them.

It's not possible for you to be this stupid.

Yes, because the cops enjoyed it. I suspect most would have been happy beating up random prisoners at Treblinka.

It is physically impossible for you to be this stupid.

Plus a GARGANTUAN amount in punitive damages. Should be AT LEAST nine figures.
Here's where I disagree with you. Take everything the cop owns and give it to her.

The taxpayers shouldn't be on the hook for police crimes. The COPS should.

That will end this sort of criminal bullshit.

Here's where I disagree with you. Take everything the cop owns and give it to her.

The taxpayers shouldn't be on the hook for police crimes. The COPS should.

That will end this sort of criminal bullshit.

Please check post #58.

Forum List

Back