U.S. Drone Strike Kills 30 Farmers in Afghanistan.

remove them ALL . They aren't good for much anyway . See WW2 where we removed the enemy with firepower [never seen before] until they surrendered in defeat . And that was 70 years ago when we only had little kids play weapons Gents .

remove them ALL . They aren't good for much anyway . See WW2 where we removed the enemy with firepower [never seen before] until they surrendered in defeat . And that was 70 years ago when we only had little kids play weapons Gents .
The war mentality of lost soulless dark spirits.

Kill em all. Take no prisoners.

"Let me see your war face. "

Bombing ISIS is like trying to kill a hornets nest by stepping on it.
2067057721-noam-chomsky-terrorism1.jpg
Chomsky should be required reading in all public schools.
His writings are well known to elite private school grads.

Political positions of Noam Chomsky - Wikipedia

"Obama, first of all, is running the biggest terrorist operation that exists, maybe in history.

— Noam Chomsky (2013)[7]

"In response to US declarations of a 'War on Terrorism' in 1981 and the redeclaration in 2001, Chomsky has argued that the major sources of international terrorism are the world's major powers, led by the United States government.

"He uses a definition of terrorism from a US army manual, which defines it as 'the calculated use of violence or threat of violence to attain goals that are political, religious, or ideological in nature. This is done through intimidation, coercion, or instilling fear.'[8]

"In relation to the US invasion of Afghanistan he stated:

"'Wanton killing of innocent civilians is terrorism, not a war against terrorism.' (9-11, p. 76)"

--------------------------------------- GOD will sort them out Angelo .

"Obama, first of all, is running the biggest terrorist operation that exists, maybe in history.

— Noam Chomsky (2013)[7]

"In response to US declarations of a 'War on Terrorism' in 1981 and the redeclaration in 2001, Chomsky has argued that the major sources of international terrorism are the world's major powers, led by the United States government.

"He uses a definition of terrorism from a US army manual, which defines it as 'the calculated use of violence or threat of violence to attain goals that are political, religious, or ideological in nature. This is done through intimidation, coercion, or instilling fear.'[8]

"'Wanton killing of innocent civilians is terrorism, not a war against terrorism.' (9-11, p. 76)"
After WW3 and we're all extinct, there should be one big tombstone on the planet that says
Chomsky was right.

'chomsky' , sounds like he is your hero eh Angelo .
Definitely. Some of my other heroes are Russell Tice, Edward Snowden, Julian Assange, Michael Hastings, Cody Snodgres, William Binney, Seth Rich, Thomas Drake, Jeff Stearling, Jessica Radick, Karen Hudes, Richard Gage, Jimmy Dore, Dennis Kucinich, Tulsi Gabbard, John Kiriakou, Kevin Shipp and a bunch of others.

And since this is about Afghanistan, Pat Tillman.

Last edited:

— Noam Chomsky (2013)[7]

After WW3 and we're all extinct, there should be one big tombstone on the planet that says
Chomsky was right.
Chomsky was right.
He understands the universal component of the word "morality."

"On the efficacy of terrorism:

"One is the fact that terrorism works. It doesn't fail. It works. Violence usually works. That's world history.

"Secondly, it's a very serious analytic error to say, as is commonly done, that terrorism is the weapon of the weak.

"Like other means of violence, it's primarily a weapon of the strong, overwhelmingly, in fact. It is held to be a weapon of the weak because the strong also control the doctrinal systems and their terror doesn't count as terror.

"Now that's close to universal.

"I can't think of a historical exception; even the worst mass murderers view the world that way. So take the Nazis.

"They weren't carrying out terror in occupied Europe. They were protecting the local population from the terrorisms of the partisans. And like other resistance movements, there was terrorism. The Nazis were carrying out counter terrorism."

When Noam was in high school, there was a Nazi POW camp near his home that his fellow students would often chuck rocks at the inmates.

He would attempt to discourage such behavior (and probably paid the price.)

Yes, I can see Bush, Obama, Trump and others rotting in hell for what they have done.

Yes, I can see Bush, Obama, Trump and others rotting in hell for what they have done.
Do you see FDR there, too? 600,000 German civilians, 75,000 of them children, were killed by the allies in WWII.

Do you see FDR there, too? 600,000 German civilians, 75,000 of them children, were killed by the allies in WWII.

Could be. The failures that led to WWII predate FDR though.........there is zero justification for what Bush, Obama and now Trump has done.

Strange that 30 "farmers" were gathered in one place.
Strange that 30 "farmers" were gathered in one place.
Try reading the link if you're not too busy saluting the flag.

'Total Massacre' as U.S. Drone Strike Kills 30 Farmers in Afghanistan

"Haidar Khan, who owns the pine nut fields, said about 150 workers were there for harvesting, with some still missing as well as the confirmed dead and injured.

"A survivor of the drone strike said about 200 laborers were sleeping in five tents pitched near the farm when the attack happened."

Oh well. They massacred 3000 Americans on 9/11. My give a fuck broke a long time ago.
Oh well. They massacred 3000 Americans on 9/11. My give a fuck broke a long time ago.
15 Saudi Muslims attack New York eighteen years ago, so it's perfectly MAGA to murder innocent Afghan Muslims today in order to contain China?

Try a little context:

'Total Massacre' as U.S. Drone Strike Kills 30 Farmers in Afghanistan

"MSNBC host Chris Hayes tweeted Thursday that Americans should pay attention to the attack and try to put themselves in Afghan shoes.

"'It is so easy to read this and be upset or shake your head and still see it as an abstraction,' said Hayes. 'But take a second to play through a missile from, say, Iran landing in Iowa and killing 30 farmers and what that would do to domestic politics.'"

This has been going on through three administrations and yet everyone is only now enraged because 30 farmers were killed. Thousands of civilians have been killed by drones for the last 18 years. Bush had 57 drone attacks, Obama 563 and now Trump. It’s called war, either win or don’t go at all. Bring the troops home from around the world and let the rest of the world take care of themselves.
Ya and sit with your thumb up your ass waiting from the Islamonazis to start shooting nuclear bombs at NYC.
Wise up!

Wise up, we are losing young men for ME freedom. Take care of our own.

Could be. The failures that led to WWII predate FDR though.........there is zero justification for what Bush, Obama and now Trump has done.

FDR knew what was going to happen in Hawaii and did nothing. He set us up for war.

FDR knew what was going to happen in Hawaii and did nothing. He set us up for war.

Possibly.

-------------------------------------------- and the wars in two theatres of war in the 40s were WON after 4 - 5 years after the enemies were beaten into surrender and submission by USA Power and Might never seen before .

-------------------------------------------- and the wars in two theatres of war in the 40s were WON after 4 - 5 years after the enemies were beaten into surrender and submission by USA Power and Might never seen before .

But the left demands rules of engagement...there is a huge part of the problem.

Unleash the might and the war is short lived.

Possibly.

It was probably, he was wanting to get into the war.

and the wars in two theatres of war in the 40s were WON after 4 - 5 years after the enemies were beaten into surrender and submission by USA Power and Might never seen before .
The Soviets won the Second World War.
Deal with it.

299px-WW2.gif

Soviet Union in World War II - Wikipedia

"There are many ways to visualize the fraction of the war fought by Western powers: More Uzbeks than Americans died. 14% of the USSR’s prewar population, 2k towns, 70k villages, 40k miles of railroad, and 100k collective farms were wiped out in a race war.

"In Stalingrad, only one building still stood after the battle.

"Compared to Western allies, Soviet soldiers fought Nazis at a ratio of 4:1, and over a geographical area several times larger.

"In January 1945, the Nazis killed almost as many Soviets as Americans died in all theaters of the whole war combined.

"In the final battle for Berlin, the USSR lost 80k.

"Everywhere else at that time, the USA lost only 9k."

Thank Russia for Winning World War II
origin.jpg

Barbarossa USA

Forum List

Back