U.S. Drone Strike Kills 30 Farmers in Afghanistan.

The war mentality of lost soulless dark spirits.

Kill em all. Take no prisoners.

"Let me see your war face. "
--------------------------------------- GOD will sort them out Angelo .

Yes, I can see Bush, Obama, Trump and others rotting in hell for what they have done.
Do you see FDR there, too? 600,000 German civilians, 75,000 of them children, were killed by the allies in WWII.
-------------------------------------------- and the wars in two theatres of war in the 40s were WON after 4 - 5 years after the enemies were beaten into surrender and submission by USA Power and Might never seen before .
and the wars in two theatres of war in the 40s were WON after 4 - 5 years after the enemies were beaten into surrender and submission by USA Power and Might never seen before .
The Soviets won the Second World War.
Deal with it.

299px-WW2.gif

Soviet Union in World War II - Wikipedia

"There are many ways to visualize the fraction of the war fought by Western powers: More Uzbeks than Americans died. 14% of the USSR’s prewar population, 2k towns, 70k villages, 40k miles of railroad, and 100k collective farms were wiped out in a race war.

"In Stalingrad, only one building still stood after the battle.

"Compared to Western allies, Soviet soldiers fought Nazis at a ratio of 4:1, and over a geographical area several times larger.

"In January 1945, the Nazis killed almost as many Soviets as Americans died in all theaters of the whole war combined.

"In the final battle for Berlin, the USSR lost 80k.

"Everywhere else at that time, the USA lost only 9k."

Thank Russia for Winning World War II
origin.jpg

Barbarossa USA

Fckn retard without US help and lend lease the Soviets would have been speaking German

best that RUSSIANS were dead rather than Americans and i personally like Russians Angelo .

Yes, I can see Bush, Obama, Trump and others rotting in hell for what they have done.
Do you see FDR there, too? 600,000 German civilians, 75,000 of them children, were killed by the allies in WWII.
-------------------------------------------- and the wars in two theatres of war in the 40s were WON after 4 - 5 years after the enemies were beaten into surrender and submission by USA Power and Might never seen before .
and the wars in two theatres of war in the 40s were WON after 4 - 5 years after the enemies were beaten into surrender and submission by USA Power and Might never seen before .
The Soviets won the Second World War.
Deal with it.

299px-WW2.gif

Soviet Union in World War II - Wikipedia

"There are many ways to visualize the fraction of the war fought by Western powers: More Uzbeks than Americans died. 14% of the USSR’s prewar population, 2k towns, 70k villages, 40k miles of railroad, and 100k collective farms were wiped out in a race war.

"In Stalingrad, only one building still stood after the battle.

"Compared to Western allies, Soviet soldiers fought Nazis at a ratio of 4:1, and over a geographical area several times larger.

"In January 1945, the Nazis killed almost as many Soviets as Americans died in all theaters of the whole war combined.

"In the final battle for Berlin, the USSR lost 80k.

"Everywhere else at that time, the USA lost only 9k."

origin.jpg

Barbarossa USA

Fckn retard without US help and lend lease the Soviets would have been speaking German
And so would the English and French bankers.

Operation Barbarossa in the US

"'The Americans gave us so many goods without which we wouldn't have been able to form our reserves and continue the war', admitted Georgy Zhukov, one of the Soviet Union's most famous WWII generals"

Why did the west wait so long to open the second front?

"Western powers waited to open the second front until 11 months before the war ended because our richest racists kept doing business with the Aryans until 1945."

The war mentality of lost soulless dark spirits.

Kill em all. Take no prisoners.

"Let me see your war face. "

But the left demands rules of engagement...there is a huge part of the problem.

Unleash the might and the war is short lived.

To win, first off there must be something to win.

best that RUSSIANS were dead rather than Americans and i personally like Russians Angelo .
They would be our greatest ally - the dynamic duo against terrorism.
But something happened.

JFK and Khrushchev used to call each other privately and it drove the deep state crazy ( before wiretapping ).
0C984EEB-A929-449A-ABE9-B1C664622A04_mw1024_n_s.jpg

Khrushchev even gave him a dog (for Christmas I believe)

That was splendid...I guess.

Have you lost a loved one due to war? I have so walk softly

They would be our greatest ally - the dynamic duo against terrorism.
But something happened.

JFK and Khrushchev used to call each other privately and it drove the deep state crazy ( before wiretapping ).
0C984EEB-A929-449A-ABE9-B1C664622A04_mw1024_n_s.jpg

Khrushchev even gave him a dog (for Christmas I believe)

Shut up, Angie

Most likely a needless loss. I do not blame those who fight. Soldiers must do as instructed. What they are being instructed to do is another thing.

Most likely a needless loss. I do not blame those who fight. Soldiers must do as instructed. What they are being instructed to do is another thing.

He chose to go...

I wouldn't mind seeing Russia and Eastern Europe Ally with the USA . Better than USA Allying with 'muslims' and other third worlder which includes much of Western Europe TODAY Angelo .

Last edited:

------------------------------------------------ yep , they VOLUNTEER to follow the President Trumps and his underlings or 'generals' orders Pknopp .

Forum List

Back