U.S. Drone Strike Kills 30 Farmers in Afghanistan.

sometimes more civilians get killed in war than military personnel
that's just the way it is--a FACT of life
especially in wars like Afghanistan

'Total Massacre' as U.S. Drone Strike Kills 30 Farmers in Afghanistan

A U.S. drone attack killed 30 pine nut farmers and wounded at least 40 others in Afghanistan Wednesday night, the latest killing of innocent civilians by American forces as the "war on terror" enters its 19th year.

The farmers had just finished work and were sitting by a fire when the strike happened, according to tribal elder Malik Rahat Gul.

"Some of us managed to escape, some were injured, but many were killed," said farm laborer Juma Gul.
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/09/19/total-massacre-us-drone-strike-kills-30-farmers-afghanistan

Our tax dollars hard at work feeding the military industry and fueling the war on terror.
droney.jpg

Strange that 30 "farmers" were gathered in one place.

You are a scumbag. Simple as that

Oh please it was a drug deal .

No navy, air force or modern weapons were used on 9/11.
The Taliban weren't involved in 9/11 ... :cool:
They harbored terrorists. Thats all that matters.

If we couldn't get Bin Laden for several years, how were the Afghani's supposed to turn him over immediately?
Seriously? We werent just after OBL.

It looks like you agree with what I said, but that was the threat Bush made to hand over OBL or face war.

As far as Al Qaeda, it would have made a lot more sense to have our armed forces attack just them in Afghanistan and not the Taliban. Attacking everyone scattered Al Qaeda.
What makes you think OBL wasnt in Afghanastan at that time?

It's sad when civilians are killed in military operations but strangely enough that was the strategy during WW2, to keep killing civilians until the maniacs give up. We abandoned that concept since then but it is estimated that the Clinton administration killed about 5,000 civilians and destroyed a number of buildings (some by mistake), in a totally unexpected war on a defenseless country in Europe when he was caught with his pants down. The left loved it.
Not really the 'left' but more like the neoliberal takeover and media conglomeration to the point that by 2003, journalists were being fired for reporting against the Iraq War .

But yes -true on Clinton, and also half a million Iraqis killed under sanctions in the 90's also unreported or grossly under-reported.

There was an acknowledged enemy and a threat in Iraq that included hundreds of violations of U.N sanctions but nobody saw Yugoslavia as a threat around 1998 (while jihad terrorists were in flight school in Florida) . It's impossible to get estimates of civilian deaths due to the political issues but the high end is around 5,000.

No it couldn't, ya moron.
Of course it could, fool.
Learn what "contrary" means before you use words you do not understand or in a nonsensical context.

If a story of 30 Afghan farmers being droned was the basis of your comment then anything contrary to that, like 30 Afghan farmers NOT being droned, was a possibility which I found a silly idea but your comments say more about you than they say about me. I don't write incomplete rubbish and then whine when people take me at my word.

You knew the context. Then you said something stupid, because you are rabid and posted without thinking. Don't try to blame me for your idiotic behavior.
It was your post I based my comments on. Not mine. Be a big boy and own up to your immense shortcomings. That you even whine about this shows what a thin skinned baby you are.

And the US wonders why the rest of the world despises it.
------------------------------------- REAL Americans love and welcome the hate Tommy .
How does killing innocent people by remote reflect American values?

It's much more American to do in person.

By the way, how do you know they're innocent?
This is what we've come to.....prove your innocence or we just bomb you all?

A U.S. drone attack killed 30 pine nut farmers and wounded at least 40 others in Afghanistan Wednesday night, the latest killing of innocent civilians by American forces as the "war on terror" enters its 19th year.

The farmers had just finished work and were sitting by a fire when the strike happened, according to tribal elder Malik Rahat Gul.

"Some of us managed to escape, some were injured, but many were killed," said farm laborer Juma Gul.
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/09/19/total-massacre-us-drone-strike-kills-30-farmers-afghanistan

Our tax dollars hard at work feeding the military industry and fueling the war on terror.
droney.jpg

How is that strange?
You think there was a rodeo in town?

You don't think a country where people still farm by hand wouldn't have them group together at the end of the day after work? Of course, it's a lot different than being a cog in a cubicle.....just pointing that out for you.

droney.jpg

How is that strange?

Strange because only 30 were killed

More death please

Starving Yemenis find food source in massive locust outbreak

Go over that and start killing then. Or are you one of those blood cult CRCs that hide behind your keyboard while getting a tingly over others killing for you?

Hmm, no, the context was clear. And, since you are rabid, you popped off without thinking through your moronic comment.
Playing the "is not, is too" game? That's about your level of cognitive accomplishment.

The context is not being debated, cretin. It's your use of imprecise and unclear language. Once again you can't even get that simple starting point right.

Take your little mistake like a man
and move on, if you think you can imitate how an adult male might behave. But how would you know that, writing and acting like a ten year old?

Yes, you somehow opened the thread and read no comments but mine, missing the context.
That's bullshit, Sherlock! You have no insights into my frame of mind. You sure as hell don't know what I do and do not understand or read with regards to this thread. Stop being a lying monkey (with apologies to real monkeys).

That's a pretty laughable excuse. But, of course, it's not meant for me...it's meant for yourself.
Your pathetic bluffs are what's laughable. You are truly a moron..

And the US wonders why the rest of the world despises it.
------------------------------------- REAL Americans love and welcome the hate Tommy .
How does killing innocent people by remote reflect American values?

It's much more American to do in person.

By the way, how do you know they're innocent?
This is what we've come to.....prove your innocence or we just bomb you all?

Forum List

Back