Trumps Week In The Toilet Bowl: His Coup Gets A Little Clearer

---------------------------------------------------------
Does Maggie believe her sources?
I dunno for sure. We are not confidantes.
But, I suspect she does.
After all, Halberman has been at this a long time.
Deeply involved in some high-stakes reporting.
She knows what's at stake.
And I'm confident she knows how to source her sources.
If she didn't believe her sources, she wouldn't have published.
That's sort of a Captain Obvious conclusion.

At this point, I'm betting that Maggie has the goods.
Her long track record for such......is persuasive.

And the only person denying her claim ain't really a paragon of veracity. No?
Ol' Maggie was exposed as an untrustworthy reporter back in 2016. Probably why NYT hired her...LOL

WikiLeaks Outs NYT Maggie Haberman as Clinton Operative​

Maggie Haberman is one of the most dishonest journalists I have ever come across. Going back five years to when she was still with Politico, I have repeatedly exposed her lies and fraud. She is currently with the New York Times, and thanks to WikiLeaks, we now have incontrovertible proof that Haberman is nothing more than a spin doctor for Hillary Clinton and her campaign.

With all the ongoing Hillary Durham revelations, looks like Ol' Maggie was still Hillary's operative at NYT.

Once a maggot, always a maggot.

For those who might not recall, at a public event, Haberman is the journalist who literally allowed the Clinton campaign to tie her up and restrict her movements with a rope.

1644781700740.png

WikiLeaks Outs NYT Maggie Haberman as Clinton Operative | The Daily Wire

It's been quite a week for Donald Trump and his henchmen. The House Jan. 6 committee finally subpoenaed his former trade adviser, Peter Navarro, who has been telling anyone who will listen about his plot to overturn the election. It was reported that Trump's former lawyer Rudy Giuliani, last seen on "The Masked Singer," called a Michigan prosecutor shortly after the 2020 election and asked him to turn over voting machines in one county to Trump's team. And the National Archives has reportedly sent a referral to the Department of Justice regarding all the White House documents Trump absconded with and shipped to Mar-a-Lago, some of which were reportedly marked as classified or top secret. Oh, and it turns out there were major gaps (of more than 15 minutes) in the White House presidential call records on Jan. 6 and that Trump at least sometimes tried to flush documents down a White House toilet.

I wonder if he used salt on the ones he ate ?

You're a raw sewage junkie addicted to fake news!
GTFO!!

It's been quite a week for Donald Trump and his henchmen. The House Jan. 6 committee finally subpoenaed his former trade adviser, Peter Navarro, who has been telling anyone who will listen about his plot to overturn the election. It was reported that Trump's former lawyer Rudy Giuliani, last seen on "The Masked Singer," called a Michigan prosecutor shortly after the 2020 election and asked him to turn over voting machines in one county to Trump's team. And the National Archives has reportedly sent a referral to the Department of Justice regarding all the White House documents Trump absconded with and shipped to Mar-a-Lago, some of which were reportedly marked as classified or top secret. Oh, and it turns out there were major gaps (of more than 15 minutes) in the White House presidential call records on Jan. 6 and that Trump at least sometimes tried to flush documents down a White House toilet.

You realize DOJ rarely takes up horseshit from congress, both parties?

Just like they cared about all the others.
Any day now.
The walls are closing in.
The beginning of the end.
They are loath to get in the middle of partisan politics.

But then, between DOJ and FBI, over the past three or four administrations, they may be 'owned'.

You're inclined to believe a man who cannot open his mouth without lying? Wow.

He really could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and you'd still support him!
Yet you completely 100% believe a totally discredited “reporter” who CLAIMS Trump did something. You really do eat those shit sandwiches the left feeds you and then you ask for seconds.

looks like Ol' Maggie was still Hillary's operative at NYT.
AHA!!!
A piece of the puzzle falls into place.
A "Hillary operative"!!

THAT.....explains exactly why........

why DTrump gave her more interviews than any other reporter. Why he sat down for lengthy interviews with her in Mar A Lago after he was booted from office.....And did so over the objections of his enablers.

I knew that mystery could be solved.
That shows how much smarter he is than his enablers.

No?

AHA!!!
A piece of the puzzle falls into place.
A "Hillary operative"!!

THAT.....explains exactly why........

why DTrump gave her more interviews than any other reporter. Why he sat down for lengthy interviews with her in Mar A Lago after he was booted from office.....And did so over the objections of his enablers.

I knew that mystery could be solved.
That shows how much smarter he is than his enablers.

No?
She started interviewing Him in 2011, way before His presidency.

The New York Times’ Maggie Haberman asks President Trump the tough questions. And while the President isn’t always a fan of the New York Times or of Maggie’s reporting, he does like Maggie as a person—he even says there are “two Maggies, the one who talks to me and the one who writes about me.”

Yet shes a Clinton operative.

---------------------------------------------------------

Free advice, and worth every penny: You should start your own thread on all of the above. Should be easy enough to do if you are truly sincere.

Just saying.
And good luck.
The post is bogus. I'm just trying to point that out sincerely.

They don't see the light of day if the Speaker can't get votes to pass unless they hold an unstoppable majority.

I didn't say the bill has fraud in it....it has certain provisions, that, say, one party or another could/would exploit to possibly be 'tempted' to commit fraud.

How about universal main in voting?
Unsolicited ballots.
Ballot harvesting.
No ID required.
Same day registration.
Automatic registration.
Counting early ballots before the end of voting.
So in other words you just don't like the bill because what you heard the right wing pundits say and you don't want to guarantee minority voting.

Manchin and Sinema are doing what they were elected to do. Are they supposed to kowtow to their party or their constituents?

Actually they are not doing what they were voted to do, Democrats in their states didn't elect them to become Republicans.
Manchin and Sinema are the only senators taking a public stance on votes, there are others cowering behind their office doors worrying about their voting position and how it is going to affect their reelection chances. Manchin and Sinema are their saviors.
If Republicans were doing what these two defectors are doing, you would be calling for their heads.

So in other words you just don't like the bill because what you heard the right wing pundits say and you don't want to guarantee minority voting.

Actually they are not doing what they were voted to do, Democrats in their states didn't elect them to become Republicans.

If Republicans were doing what these two defectors are doing, you would be calling for their heads.
Nothing I mentioned has anything to do with restricting minority voting.

democrats are so terrified of trump smoking crack doesnt even help

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mmmmm?
Pulitzer Prize Winner Maggie Halberman, the single reporter that Don Trump has given more interviews to than any other?

vs. Don Trump?

This same Don Trump?

"The Washington Post reported on Wednesday that former President Trump made a total of 30,573 false or misleading claims during his time in office.
The Post only counted one inaccurate claim per topic per venue, such as during a particular speech, tweet or interview."

So, it's Halberman vs Trump?

Life's a gamble as it is. So I try to keep my risks low.
Accordingly, I'll bet my money....Win, Place, and Show.......on Maggie.

But that's just me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, chalk it up if you wish.
Others though, with a tiny bit of due diligence will note that the internet publication, Raw Story, is merely reporting what Pulitzer Prize winner Maggie Halberman stated she was told by Trump staffers within the White House.

Me?
My money is on Maggie.

Why don’t you tell the readers what Maggie won a Pulitzer for.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course!! Why didn't I think of that!!
I had forgotten about his oft-repeated rants about non-flushing toilets.
Thanx for reminding me.
So I googled it.
And promptly found out that though my avatar may have forgotten his obsession over flushing, plenty of other folks haven't.

Here's just one. The web is full of 'em.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

See new TweetsConversationWill Stancil@whstancil

"Remember Trump’s absurd rant about how you had to flush modern toilets ten times and they just weren’t any good?

It was because he was trying to illegally flush a bunch of presidential records down his.

Literally no matter how dumb and crooked you think he is, he’s worse."

Your excitement is hilarious!

Forum List

Back