Trumps Week In The Toilet Bowl: His Coup Gets A Little Clearer

So in other words you just don't like the bill because what you heard the right wing pundits say and you don't want to guarantee minority voting.

Actually they are not doing what they were voted to do, Democrats in their states didn't elect them to become Republicans.

If Republicans were doing what these two defectors are doing, you would be calling for their heads.

I want my free ass shizzle!

It's been quite a week for Donald Trump and his henchmen. The House Jan. 6 committee finally subpoenaed his former trade adviser, Peter Navarro, who has been telling anyone who will listen about his plot to overturn the election. It was reported that Trump's former lawyer Rudy Giuliani, last seen on "The Masked Singer," called a Michigan prosecutor shortly after the 2020 election and asked him to turn over voting machines in one county to Trump's team. And the National Archives has reportedly sent a referral to the Department of Justice regarding all the White House documents Trump absconded with and shipped to Mar-a-Lago, some of which were reportedly marked as classified or top secret. Oh, and it turns out there were major gaps (of more than 15 minutes) in the White House presidential call records on Jan. 6 and that Trump at least sometimes tried to flush documents down a White House toilet.

I wonder if he used salt on the ones he ate ?

tThe toilet story is fake….it falls apart with 2 seconds of scrutiny. As one column pointed out burn bags and shredders are all over the place for a President to use….

You anti- Trump assholes are so stupid…..

tThe toilet story is fake….it falls apart with 2 seconds of scrutiny. As one column pointed out burn bags and shredders are all over the place for a President to use….

You anti- Trump assholes are so stupid…..
They don't realize they have, once again, been played by their own party and media favorites.

We gotta get Trump!

200.gif

It's been quite a week for Donald Trump and his henchmen.
WHICH henchmen.

The House Jan. 6 committee finally subpoenaed his former trade adviser, Peter Navarro,
You'll get nothing but grief out of him!

asked him to turn over voting machines in one county to Trump's team.
What is wrong with that? Afraid they will find the machines cheating?

it turns out there were major gaps (of more than 15 minutes) in the White House presidential call records
Bet there are days, weeks and months missing from Hillary Clinton's files as Sect. of State.

on Jan. 6 and that Trump at least sometimes tried to flush documents down a White House toilet.
Got any other crazy made up bullshit propaganda to spew? It is hilarious!

"The toilet story is fake….it falls apart with 2 seconds of scrutiny."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He said -------vs.-------She said

It's a
U-Pick-One:

1. Maggie Halberman, winner of the Pulitzer Prize for reporting on the Trump 2016 campaign.

--------------------OR ----------------

2. D.Trump, ---" Trump’s false or misleading claims total 30,573 over 4 years
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tough call?
Probably not.

I have 3 IDs, why do I need another one? What % of folks would you say have a Driver's license or ID?

Do you know in GA it's against the law to give someone in line something to drink or eat.
89% of Americans have drivers licenses, Bro'.......and there are provisions for people who do not have a driver license, to use alternate ID proofs.

You are wrong on your claim about Georgia and giving people in line food or drink. The only people who can do that is poll workers......not people running for office. I bet you aren't aware that that specific part of the voter food/drink rule is based upon New York's voting rules.

You need to reboot your talking points, Bro'.

89% of Americans have drivers licenses, Bro'.......and there are provisions for people who do not have a driver license, to use alternate ID proofs.
So how many folks would you say are voting with no ID?
You are wrong on your claim about Georgia and giving people in line food or drink. The only people who can do that is poll workers......not people running for office. I bet you aren't aware that that specific part of the voter food/drink rule is based upon New York's voting rules.

You need to reboot your talking points, Bro'.
"No person shall solicit votes in any manner or by any means or method, nor shall any person distribute or display any campaign material, nor shall any person give, offer to give, or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and drink, to an elector," the new law states.

By all means show where I am in error.

Here's an aside that I cannot offer a link to.
'Cause I'm not exactly sure which publication I read it in.
These days, from my bed, I am devouring newspapers and news websites by the pound.

But I read this from some publication.

Halberman, of course, is writing a Trump book. After all, there is some amount of money to be made from this right now. Johathan Karl put out a highly acclaimed one. Famed writer Bob Woodward, and the New York Times, and Washington Week journalist, Robert Costa, are finishing up their joint book on the last days of the DTRump presidency. In short, Trump is a hot topic. And currently, his stuff sells.

And, it seems, plenty of former staffers wanna make sure the record is right, some may have an axe to grind, some may simply want their 'truth' to be recorded for posterity. I dunno all the motivations.

But one of the more prominent 'sources' who wishesto speak to these book-writers is......Don Trump. He has sat down for most any who has any prominence whatsoever. Karl, Woodward, Halberman, are not the only ones. He even sat down again with Michael Woolf whose other books really roughed up the image of DTrump and his White House. But he still sat down again with Woolf!

The story I read informs that DTRump's enablers are apoplectic about his willingness to sit down with authors who the enablers don't think will 'softball' him like Sean Hannity does. They specifically were adamant about sitting down with Halberman who has broke some unflattering stories about Trump that have always checked out.

But, DTRump rules at Mar A Lago. If he wants to sit down with a prominent reporter. He will. And the analysis is that he believes he is smarter than them and thus can finesse any questions or lines of inquiry they may throw at him. And he talks too much, says more than he should, about stuff he shouldn't. The smarter reporters let him roll. In sort of a 'here's-more-rope' tactic.

And when the book eventually comes out....Karl's, Michael Woolfs, Woodward's, or Loenning and Ruckers, whoever's.... it has unflattering stuff. And DTRump explodes.

And who gets blamed for it?
INFORMATIVE.

I have 3 IDs, why do I need another one? What % of folks would you say have a Driver's license or ID?

Do you know in GA it's against the law to give someone in line something to drink or eat.
Nope. It's against the law to bribe someone with food or drink while standing in line to vote. Try being honest for once.

Truth be known, Superbadbrutha, I don't want Trump to run.

With the state of this administration, it looks inevitable that the repubs take the House and Senate in 2022 along with the presidency in 2024.
It will be theirs to lose, and they just may do something knuckleheaded to achieve that. I hope not.

I am not happy with the direction of the democrats as with most Americans.
Not happy to be agreeing with you. So much anger hate & division, and because we have taken our eye off the ball with all the ugly propaganda. allowing the greedy to make moves & line there pockets.

So how many folks would you say are voting with no ID?

"No person shall solicit votes in any manner or by any means or method, nor shall any person distribute or display any campaign material, nor shall any person give, offer to give, or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and drink, to an elector," the new law states.

By all means show where I am in error.
If states, at present do not require it, duh.

New voter ID laws provide for alternate means of identification, as determined by each states law.

Your CNN quote conveniently left out the most crucial part of the law....the last sentences.......imagine that.

How about this:

SECTION 33.

Said chapter is further amended by revising subsections (a) and (e) of Code
Section 21-2-414, relating to restrictions on campaign activities and public opinion polling within the vicinity of a polling place, cellular phone use prohibited, prohibition of candidates from entering certain polling places, and penalty, as follows:
"(a) No person shall solicit votes in any manner or by any means or method, nor shall any
person distribute or display any campaign material, nor shall any person give, offer to give,
or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and drink, to an elector, nor shall any person solicit signatures for any petition, nor shall any person, other than election officials discharging their duties, establish or set up any tables or booths on any day in which ballots are being cast:
(1) Within 150 feet of the outer edge of any building within which a polling place is established;
(2) Within any polling place; or
(3) Within 25 feet of any voter standing in line to vote at any polling place.
These restrictions shall not apply to conduct occurring in private offices or areas which cannot be seen or heard by such electors."
"(e) This Code section shall not be construed to prohibit a poll officer from distributing materials, as required by law, which are necessary for the purpose of instructing electors or from distributing materials prepared by the Secretary of State which are designed solely for the purpose of encouraging voter participation in the election being conducted or from making available self-service water from an unattended receptacle to an elector waiting in line to vote."

It is illegal for candidates, campaign workers or others in any way associated with a candidate to distribute what is listed. It would be considered a vote coercion move.

Nope. It's against the law to bribe someone with food or drink while standing in line to vote. Try being honest for once.
I posted the Law moron.

Forum List

Back