Trumps Week In The Toilet Bowl: His Coup Gets A Little Clearer

If states, at present do not require it, duh.

New voter ID laws provide for alternate means of identification, as determined by each states law.

Your CNN quote conveniently left out the most crucial part of the law....the last sentences.......imagine that.

How about this:

It is illegal for candidates, campaign workers or others in any way associated with a candidate to distribute what is listed. It would be considered a vote coercion move.
How in the hell does that change anything that I posted. Can you walk up and give someone food or water that is standing in line to vote?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He said -------vs.-------She said

It's a
U-Pick-One:

1. Maggie Halberman, winner of the Pulitzer Prize for reporting on the Trump 2016 campaign.

--------------------OR ----------------

2. D.Trump, ---" Trump’s false or misleading claims total 30,573 over 4 years
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tough call?
Probably not.
No. It’s not tough at all. Trump. Over a totally discredited “reporter” who fabricated a story and “won” prizes for it, despite the story having to be recanted after it was shown to be a hoax. Funny you keep forgetting to mention that.

I posted the Law moron.

"No person shall solicit votes in any manner or by any means or method, nor shall any person distribute or display any campaign material, nor shall any person give, offer to give, or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and drink, to an elector," the new law states.
That's a good law, Skippy. You didn't qualify it.

Bullshit Fool, every time you open your mouth you show how ignorant you are.
Not as nasty hateful ignorant as your brutha Snoop dog.
“All you n***as out there, Take your guns that you using to shoot each other And start shooting these b***h-ass mother-f**king police. That’ll impress a mother-f**king n***a like me.” (From the song, “Police,” by Snoop Dogg & J5 Slap.)

"Over a totally discredited “reporter” who fabricated a story and “won” prizes for it, despite the story having to be recanted after it was shown to be a hoax."
----------------------------------------------------------

Well, good poster 'lantern' you have asserted Halberman fabricated a story and won 'prizes' for it, then it was recanted after shown to be a hoax?

Do I have the essence of your assertion down properly?

If I do, well then......you know what the next step is for a responsbile contributor on this venue, and most any other venue.

It is, of course, to prove one's own assertion.
So, batter up, mi amigo.
Show the forum you know your onions.
Show the forum that when you put your word out there that a thing is true....that you can show your word is good, and the thing really is true.

So here we are: You gotta do it.

So do it.
Prove it.

How in the hell does that change anything that I posted. Can you walk up and give someone food or water that is standing in line to vote?

Real easy......

"(e) This Code section shall not be construed to prohibit a poll officer from distributing materials, as required by law, which are necessary for the purpose of instructing electors or from distributing materials prepared by the Secretary of State which are designed solely for the purpose of encouraging voter participation in the election being conducted or from making available self-service water from an unattended receptacle to an elector waiting in line to vote."

Tell me then all these people who know they maybe in line for a while, are too stupid to bring food and water?
That's just it, with today's technology you shouldn't be standing in line for a while. It should take about 5 mins to vote not 5 hrs, but Republicans want to keep it that way hoping that folks will not come out to vote because they do not want to stand in long lines.

That's just it, with today's technology you shouldn't be standing in line for a while. It should take about 5 mins to vote not 5 hrs, but Republicans want to keep it that way hoping that folks will not come out to vote because they do not want to stand in long lines.
You post some lame crap, cut and pasted from CNN, accepted it as fact, by the left, I post the actual law, and now you 're doing the duck, dodge and shift move cause you got sourced for being full of shit...

LOL

Bullshit. Republicans don't control Black neighborhoods. Blame your democrat masters.

You post some lame crap, cut and pasted from CNN, accepted it as fact, by the left, I post the actual law, and now you 're doing the duck, dodge and shift move cause you got sourced for being full of shit...

LOL
You are so full of shit, your eyes are brown. Can you give someone standing in line food or drink?

It's been quite a week for Donald Trump and his henchmen. The House Jan. 6 committee finally subpoenaed his former trade adviser, Peter Navarro, who has been telling anyone who will listen about his plot to overturn the election. It was reported that Trump's former lawyer Rudy Giuliani, last seen on "The Masked Singer," called a Michigan prosecutor shortly after the 2020 election and asked him to turn over voting machines in one county to Trump's team. And the National Archives has reportedly sent a referral to the Department of Justice regarding all the White House documents Trump absconded with and shipped to Mar-a-Lago, some of which were reportedly marked as classified or top secret. Oh, and it turns out there were major gaps (of more than 15 minutes) in the White House presidential call records on Jan. 6 and that Trump at least sometimes tried to flush documents down a White House toilet.

I wonder if he used salt on the ones he ate ?
You sound garbled....maybe its your head in the toilet bowl.

You are so full of shit, your eyes are brown. Can you give someone standing in line food or drink?
Sure you can, unless they're standing in line to vote. You Democrat shoe shiners would stand in line all day for rent vouchers and a food card, but whine about it when it comes to doing your civic duty.

Forum List

Back