Bestbuy setting a trend. Charging you extra to buy something at MSRP.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

I'm sure some people will try and argue for it and make up some lame excuses, but at the end of the day bestbuy is setting a bad presidence by saying "you know those hard to find 500 dollar items? Well if you pay us 200 dollars you can have priority access to buy them for 500 dollars". If it works for them expect to see other things like ps5 show up as only a priority benefit and pretty soon you'll see new release Blu rays or anything show up behind the pay wall.

I'm sure some people will try and argue for it and make up some lame excuses, but at the end of the day bestbuy is setting a bad presidence by saying "you know those hard to find 500 dollar items? Well if you pay us 200 dollars you can have priority access to buy them for 500 dollars". If it works for them expect to see other things like ps5 show up as only a priority benefit and pretty soon you'll see new release Blu rays or anything show up behind the pay wall.

That's happening right now with all goods, with the CEO's bragging about it on corporate conference calls.

When Trump told them they just got a lot richer, now everyone knows what he meant by that.

That's happening right now with all goods, with the CEO's bragging about it on corporate conference calls.

When Trump told them they just got a lot richer, now everyone knows what he meant by that.

Yeah, imagine that. DEMOCRATS close down the small mom and pop businesses, but allow the big box stores to remain open.

DUUUURRRRRRR

You REALLY ARE stupid.

Trump paid them to close down

No, dumbfuck, that was a decision of the various DEMOCRAP governors. Remember whitmer famously said you could go to the box stores, but you couldn't buy seeds. How fucking retarded is that bitch?

And you for spreading your ass cheeks for another good rogering.

Moron.

No, dumbfuck, that was a decision of the various DEMOCRAP governors. Remember whitmer famously said you could go to the box stores, but you couldn't buy seeds. How fucking retarded is that bitch?

Moron.
Who the fuck is whitmer? Trump was on every channel every day telling everyone to stay home & he would print PPP money to shut small business.

Last edited:

Moron.
Remember when her husband snuck off and was caught trying to put their boat in the water while the state was locked-down. Typical leftist behavior.

I went to a taco joint the other day, and they tried to charge me $1.17 extra for tomatoes' I said the pic on your menu shows tomatoes come with it already. They said now they charge extra for it. I said 'then eat them yourselves' and drove off.

Man, the desperation coming off of you really reeks.

It was the fucking Democrats demanding the world get closed down. Except for the big corporations, of course. They were 'essential'.
Democrats tried to keep Trump from destroying main street. Trump destroyed the economy & turned it all into a political shit-show!

Last edited:
Democrats tried to keep Trump from destroying main street. Trump destroyed the economy & turned it all into a political shit-show!

Trump did no such thing but given just over a year and the Biden and progressive left have totally destroyed our economy.

More power to them. The only reason I pay $100 a year to be a member at Sam's Club is because I get more than that back in savings. Otherwise I wouldnt. Never seen the point of Amazon prime though. I would lose on that deal.

Forum List

Back