Trump's Waco rally turnout disappoints... much smaller than expected

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
As stated by this conservative friend of mine in this forum, 100,000 were expected:

But the Houston Chronicle reports massively lower numbers:

Before an estimated crowd of 15,000, Trump rattled off a number of issues likely to take center stage in his campaign, including reinstating border policies ended by the Biden administration, cracking down on “transgender insanity” and fighting for “parents’ rights, including universal school choice.”

What could be causing Trump's decline in his ability to draw but crowds? Discuss.

As stated by this conservative friend of mine in this forum, 100,000 were expected:

What could be causing Trump's decline in his ability to draw but crowds? Discuss.

For his supporters, he's gone from someone whom you can believe in to being some whom you deploy. The closest example of this would be a Randy Moss type character. Once feared; then became a 3rd down receiver at best.

Meanwhile inflation continues, along with the invasion at our southern border

Problems that biden continued to ignore

Meanwhile inflation continues, along with the invasion at our southern border

Problems that biden continued to ignore

Biden has been directly confronting inflation, through the inflation reduction act and by tightening the money supply. He could do more, like drop the idiotic Trump tariffs that are a major driver, but that would be politically unsustainable.

As for the Southern Border.. um, yeah, big deal. Your fear of a Mexican moving in next door isn't a crisis.

Biden has been directly confronting inflation, through the inflation reduction act and by tightening the money supply. He could do more, like drop the idiotic Trump tariffs that are a major driver, but that would be politically unsustainable.

As for the Southern Border.. um, yeah, big deal. Your fear of a Mexican moving in next door isn't a crisis.

no they fear the non white majority that is on the horizon

trump goes to a solid...god guns and trump country and still the crowd is not the 100k they expected..not even close to it...both he and biden are too old to run again...both parties have dropped the ball in having someone to run in 2024

The misnamed Inflationsry Reduction Act has not solved rising prices and shortages due to previous bad policy and government mismanagement

no they fear the non white majority that is on the horizon
Well said.
Make that the incompetent non white majority

Libs are turning America onto a failed 3rd world jungle

Actually, I see more work ethic from Immigrants than I do from whiny MAGA voters who pride themselves on their ignorance.

ou prove my point

Libs have no common sense

We do not need millions of poor people surging across the border from mexico

Its hurting this country

Actually, most our ancestors were poor people from Europe. And we did fine. What you are saying about Mexicans today is what the WASP's said about Germans, Italians, Poles and Irish a century ago. They assimilated just fine, which is why I don't speak a word of German today.

Of course, I am the son of an immigrant and I am engaged to an immigrant, so I'm biased.

Well said.

Actually, I see more work ethic from Immigrants than I do from whiny MAGA voters who pride themselves on their ignorance.

Actually, most our ancestors were poor people from Europe. And we did fine. What you are saying about Mexicans today is what the WASP's said about Germans, Italians, Poles and Irish a century ago. They assimilated just fine, which is why I don't speak a word of German today.

Of course, I am the son of an immigrant and I am engaged to an immigrant, so I'm biased.
We needed immigrants a century ago for our factories

But those factories are gone

Forum List

Back