Trump's Waco rally turnout disappoints... much smaller than expected

As stated by this conservative friend of mine in this forum, 100,000 were expected:

But the Houston Chronicle reports massively lower numbers:

What could be causing Trump's decline in his ability to draw but crowds? Discuss.

Let the leftist vermin circle jerk begin.

It's so much fun to watch your heads exploding again, you lucky girl.

I just sent you a case of K-Y.

Thanks for your thought provoking post. Please continue to keep us all up to date on current events.

All he did was whine about his personal grievances for two hours, and even the crowd was getting bored with it.
Yeah, there a old saying in my AO about the long-winded that go on and on about the same thing....."He makes my ass tired."

Trump crossed the Rubicon as far as that goes with me some time ago.

I'll be glad when DeSantis declares so we can move-on.

The misnamed Inflationsry Reduction Act has not solved rising prices and shortages due to previous bad policy and government mismanagement

Just imagine how it rankles the leftist swine to walk out of the grocery store having paid as much as you or me for the same groceries, but knowing that they can't complain and risk being nailed for the hypocrites they are.

Makes it even sweeter to me because I can so much better afford it than the losers on welfare.

I donate quite a bit to my local food bank here in my conservative small town and I enjoy knowing my money and food donations are going to right wing voting needy, most of whom are working mothers.

The Biden/Harris rally in November 2020 drew 81 million people.
👍 👍..............That one was killer, RWinger.
A hat-tip!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We needed immigrants a century ago for our factories......But those factories are gone

Ah, I dunno about that.
I have a drive to one of our farms....of about 40 miles on a state highway....... and at one time last year I counted, if memory serves, 26 'Help Wanted' signs. 26!! And probably 6 or 7 of 'em were for manufacturing jobs in.....hold for it....."factories".

I ain't up north for the winter, but down here in Florida there are plenty of Help Wanted signs. Some restaurants have reduced hours because they can't get enough help. The local hospital....where we visited a friend yesterday .....is way understaffed (per a doctor and a nurse we spoke with. They can't get enough nurses. And we have heard that in hospitals up north and down here. )

America needs workers right now. The ginormous Baby Boom generation is ....or has ....aged out of the work force.

Supply chain problems, long waits for service or products.....well, duh!!
You can't produce your widgets if you don't have the people to build 'em and ship 'em.
You can't serve your lunch sandwiches if there is no cook, or waiter to dish 'em up.

Yeah, there a old saying in my AO about the long-winded that go on and on about the same thing....."He makes my ass tired."

Trump crossed the Rubicon as far as that goes with me some time ago.

I'll be glad when DeSantis declares so we can move-on.

A couple of problems with this.

First, will Trump let you move on? If he doesn't get the nomination, he will run as a third party candidate. Probably pretty easy for him to get ballot access in all 50 states by merely hijacking the Libertarian nomination. Now, I doubt he'll get more than 10% of the vote without an R behind his name, but that would be enough to give Biden or whoever runs for the Democrats an easy win.

Second, is DeSatan ready for prime time? He's not as charismatic as Trump, and frankly, not a great speaker. His homophobia and racism might play in Florida, but it won't play as well in the rest of the country.

A couple of problems with this.

First, will Trump let you move on? If he doesn't get the nomination, he will run as a third party candidate. Probably pretty easy for him to get ballot access in all 50 states by merely hijacking the Libertarian nomination. Now, I doubt he'll get more than 10% of the vote without an R behind his name, but that would be enough to give Biden or whoever runs for the Democrats an easy win.

Second, is DeSatan ready for prime time? He's not as charismatic as Trump, and frankly, not a great speaker. His homophobia and racism might play in Florida, but it won't play as well in the rest of the country.
Mere speculation on your part....That and the country is past ready for someone to put the mentally ill freaks and their enablers in their place.....It's just that you have not been paying attention.....Willful ignorance is more like it, wake the fuck up.

Mere speculation on your part....That and the country is past ready for someone to put the mentally ill freaks and their enablers in their place.....It's just that you have not been paying attention.....Willful ignorance is more like it, wake the fuck up.

Well, you guys are, with your white fragility and resentment...

But the rest of us, are glad Trump is gone and don't want him or his clone

Get a clue. Your side hasn't clearly won the popular vote since 1988. There's a reason for that.

Well, you guys are, with your white fragility and resentment...

But the rest of us, are glad Trump is gone and don't want him or his clone

Get a clue. Your side hasn't clearly won the popular vote since 1988. There's a reason for that.
Probably won't either....The blue states has seen to that.

The reason:

CARTOON-1211-01.jpg

As stated by this conservative friend of mine in this forum, 100,000 were expected:

But the Houston Chronicle reports massively lower numbers:

What could be causing Trump's decline in his ability to draw but crowds? Discuss.
~~~~~~

Proof that Liberals Are LYING About Trump Waco Rally Crowd Size

Notice how the written reports pretending a low crowd size of President Donald Trump's Waco rally never seem to have video or photographic evidence of their erroneous assertion? Well, I finally did discover one brave but foolish Laughing Liberal who dared to show video of that rally. However, it was all too obvious that he actually showed video EARLY in the rally WAY BEFORE Trump showed up. This is not a new FAKE NEWS technique.

Commentary:
Those who watched it live know better tan to believe Maoist Democrat misinformation propaganda.
Mao-Dem-Comms have a hard time counting over 30 people.
Joey Bai Dung has difficulty drawing 50 people in one place, but he got the most votes in history. Under this logic, Trump should be able to get over 500 million votes in the next election.

~~~~~~

Proof that Liberals Are LYING About Trump Waco Rally Crowd Size

Notice how the written reports pretending a low crowd size of President Donald Trump's Waco rally never seem to have video or photographic evidence of their erroneous assertion? Well, I finally did discover one brave but foolish Laughing Liberal who dared to show video of that rally. However, it was all too obvious that he actually showed video EARLY in the rally WAY BEFORE Trump showed up. This is not a new FAKE NEWS technique.

Commentary:
Those who watched it live know better tan to believe Maoist Democrat misinformation propaganda.
Mao-Dem-Comms have a hard time counting over 30 people.
Joey Bai Dung has difficulty drawing 50 people in one place, but he got the most votes in history. Under this logic, Trump should be able to get over 500 million votes in the next election.

Why don't they see how pathetic they are?

Definitely, if the authorities are going to let the other side get away with it.

Don't be silly. Ballot harvesting is totally legal. Dems proved it.

If you've ever seen the size of the crowd at a Trump rally, you'd realize how stunningly successful this will be for the Republicans in 2024. There isn't enough money in Soros' fortune to pay enough leftist vermin ballot harvesters to compensate for what would happen if every Trump supporter harvested ten ballots!

Forum List

Back