Judge makes smart jury decision in Trump sexual battery trial

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
In a decision reminiscent of mafia trials, Judge Lewis Kaplan has ordered an anonymous jury in this case, and I'm hopeful that any future judges decide to do the same thing. Anyone involved in any trial, from a juror to a prosecutor to a judge, will be in direct, personal danger from Trump's misguided mob.

This increases the chances, if ever so slightly, that the proceedings will be free of intimidation and violence.

Maybe the judge should be wearing a mask, as many have in South American cartel trials.

In a decision reminiscent of mafia trials, Judge Lewis Kaplan has ordered an anonymous jury in this case, and I'm hopeful that any future judges decide to do the same thing. Anyone involved in any trial, from a juror to a prosecutor to a judge, will be in direct, personal danger from Trump's misguided mob.

This increases the chances, if ever so slightly, that the proceedings will be free of intimidation and violence.

Maybe the judge should be wearing a mask, as many have in South American cartel trials.

This is a rogue judge and Clinton appointee using his authority for political purposes

Enough said

i always thought the fed system was weird that this wasn’t automatic

glad to see this going to trial…this is the crazy woman that got on anderson cooper and told him rape was sexy…you’d think the demafasict would do a better job vetting their pawns

Meh, the left had no issue with death threats against SCOTUS...

Donald Trump is the most studied/questioned man in human history. Progs could produce an encyclopedia with 26 books. One for each letter of the alphabet.

Congrats Mac your florid TDS has destroyed the country. Happy? Proud?

The Gitmo Judge? ... I feel sorry for The Donald ... this is the judge who WON'T hang Islamic terrorists ... life in prison instead of 72 virgins ... woot ...

"Any suffering Ghailani experienced at the hands of the CIA or other agencies while in custody at Guantanamo Bay pales in comparison to the monumental tragedy of the bombings of the U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania in 1998, which killed 224 people, including 12 Americans, and left thousands injured or otherwise impacted by the crimes." - Lewis Kaplan

The defendant and his long-time mentor.

Cohn called Trump his "best friend".

t-roy-cohn-donald-trump-08-17.jpg

This is a rogue judge and Clinton appointee using his authority for political purposes

Enough said
No, no, no.

I'm sure if Trump had never run for President he would have all of these same legal problems he has today.

In fact, I'm 100% certain this is not just political witch hunting.

It's just confusing because before he ran for President he had none of this.

It just looks bad is all.

The defendant and his long-time mentor.

Cohn called Trump his "best friend".

t-roy-cohn-donald-trump-08-17.jpg

President Trump gets along with people, everyone that meets him sees what a great guy he is.

That's how he was able to keep the peace with the Red Chinese, the Norks, Russia and Ukraine, Saudi Arabia and the Jews.

IMHO, Trump got cheated out of the Nobel Peace Prize and is really the official Uncrowned Nobel Peace Laureate.

5q0qd2.jpg

When was the last time you've heard of a non-anonymous jury?

Forum List

Back