Trump's "Standing Order" for Declassification: Complete Bullshit

You really want the US to devolve into a Banana Republic, huh? Newsflash guy: The president is the arbiter of what's classified or not.
I used to be a old school democrat. I want my party back. The Democrats used to have scruples and integrity. NOW? Not this shill to weirdism Chinese Kung fu bullshit divisive Soros mind fuck crap. These creeps stole it from us. I want the Democratic party back.

I used to be a old school democrat. I want my party back. The Democrats used to have scruples and integrity. NOW? Not this shill to weirdism Chinese Kung fu bullshit divisive Soros mind fuck crap. These creeps stole it from us. I want the Democratic party back.
Communists have taken it over. It's gone, I'm sorry. :(

So find someone more current who knows of this supposed order. When was this "standing order" initiated?
I don’t need to find anybody. It’s on you to prove your dumb conspiracy theories. You cited people like gone from his administration as if they would have any knowledge of what was going on when he left office. You showed your utter stupidity, now go back to your corner and continue your obsession with Orange Man.

From what I understand Trump could have simply mentioned it somewhere along the line and from then on it was so.

CNN would better serve the public to take a deep dive into the unprecedented and boundless declassification powers that a POTUS has.....Really, a mere mention is all it takes.
And what possible excuse would Trump have for declassifying our nuclear secrets or ANY documents classified Top Secret/SCI which could cause grave national harm?

And what possible excuse would Trump have for declassifying our nuclear secrets or ANY documents classified Top Secret/SCI which could cause grave national harm?

Oh we're back to "nuclear secrets" again?

So the FBI/DOJ let "nuclear secrets" sit around for 18 months, and then weeks while Garland dithered?

You think "nuclear secrets" are printed out on paper and just passed around, then packed in boxed by people who are not Trump?

Wow. Dumber posts by the second around here

Just one of many things that send them into a frenzy, such as independence, liberty, personal responsibility, and differences between men and women.
Wait - a person with a penis in a dress isn't a woman, but a man with a mental illness?

I think you just hate-crimed a Jenner! :eek:

Oh we're back to "nuclear secrets" again?

So the FBI/DOJ let "nuclear secrets" sit around for 18 months, and then weeks while Garland dithered?

You think "nuclear secrets" are printed out on paper and just passed around, then packed in boxed by people who are not Trump?

Wow. Dumber posts by the second around here
You think they can't be?

You think assessments and locations aren't "printed on paper"?

Fucking dope.
Can a President just THINK documents classified and poof they are?

Has anyone actually even HEARD him make this "standing order"?

‘“Nothing approaching an order that foolish was ever given,” said John Kelly, who served as Trump’s chief of staff for 17 months from 2017 to 2019. “And I can’t imagine anyone that worked at the White House after me that would have simply shrugged their shoulders and allowed that order to go forward without dying in the ditch trying to stop it.”

Mick Mulvaney, who succeeded Kelly as acting White House chief of staff, also dismissed the idea and told CNN he was “not aware of a general standing order” during his tenure.’

How about Meadows?

He was the last Chief of Staff.

Has he come forward and confirmed this "standing order"?

If you're this crazy...the Dem Party doesn't want you back.

Get help and we'll talk

THAT was some crazy ass shit there honey

Trump is just lying nonstop now. He must be frantic. The DOJ is just getting started.
Because experience (the Big Lie) tells him he can say anything, no matter how obvious a lie it is, and The Following will believe him.

If you're this crazy...the Dem Party doesn't want you back.

Get help and we'll talk

THAT was some crazy ass shit there honey
I understand that you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies have lost all sense of self-awareness, but allow me to clue you in on something you might not realize...
Your posts read like the ramblings of a crazed lunatic ravaged by some brain rotting degenerative disease, much like Quid Pro Joe the potato, but much more vicious and seemingly dangerous.
You should calm the fuck down, back away from the internet for a while, and try to recognize that you were TAUGHT to be like this.
Try to think back and realize exactly who did this to you, and perhaps reconcile with the FACT that they did you wrong.
You should do this before you harm others, or yourself.
Get well soon!

I understand that you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies have lost all sense of self-awareness, but allow me to clue you in on something you might not realize...
Your posts read like the ramblings of a crazed lunatic ravaged by some brain rotting degenerative disease, much like Quid Pro Joe the potato, but much more vicious and seemingly dangerous.
You should calm the fuck down, back away from the internet for a while, and try to recognize that you were TAUGHT to be like this.
Try to think back and realize exactly who did this to you, and perhaps reconcile with the FACT that they did you wrong.
You should do this before you harm others, or yourself.
Get well soon!
Self awareness is a problem for you folks.

Between your post and that of MaryL...you people come off as totally insane

Forum List

Back