"republicans" who voted to impeach Trump are nearly all gone!

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

Trump-backed candidates are winning all over in the primaries.

I have heard (not yet verified and may be a different figure by now?) that 80% of the fake Rs who voted to impeach him are GONE.

:)

However.... Here we go again, as Reagan would say

notice the words in the following from this site:

Gibbs, a strong supporter of Trump’s repeated unproven claims that the 2020 presidential election was "rigged" due to "massive voter fraud," narrowly edged Meijer in Michigan’s 3rd Congressional District, on the western side of the state’s lower peninsula, a seat House Democrats view as competitive in November’s midterm elections.

unproven?

to whom? It has been proven to some of us, the ones paying attention. But I guess not everyone cares about election fraud?

OK, that may seem unfair in light of the fact that last night vote fraud 2020 was mentioned on Fox, but it's interesting it was mentioned by guests of Laura Ingraham, who (my guess) likes Trump quite a bit...

She's the one who had, in the banner at the bottom of the screen "President Trump" not former president..

:biggrin:

Last edited:

I have heard (not yet verified and may be a different figure by now?) that 80% of the fake Rs who voted to impeach him are GONE.

Gibbs, a strong supporter of Trump’s repeated unproven claims that the 2020 presidential election was "rigged" due to "massive voter fraud," narrowly edged Meijer in Michigan’s 3rd Congressional District, on the western side of the state’s lower peninsula, a seat House Democrats view as competitive in November’s midterm elections.

unproven?

to whom? It has been proven to some of us, the ones paying attention. But I guess not everyone cares about election fraud?

OK, that may seem unfair in light of the fact that last night vote fraud 2020 was mentioned on Fox, but it's interesting it was mentioned by guests of Laura Ingraham, who (my guess) likes Trump quite a bit...

She's the one who had, in the banner at the bottom of the screen "President Trump" not former president..

We’ll see how many generals they can win. They begged for his support, let’s see if they can live with his baggage.

unproven?

People love our true president. That's for sure.

We’ll see how many generals they can win. They begged for his support, let’s see if they can live with his baggage.
don't get it.

It is voters' support that matters whether they are in the military or farming or truck driving or cab driving.....................

Oh, isn't that cute?

Lesh had to make a thread right after I made one on Trump's popularity..

trying to one-up us conservatives every chance he gets... :rolleyes: :uhoh3:

It has been proven to some of us, the ones paying attention
I agree, but I can live with reporters stating it is unproven. The POS's that I take issue with are the reporters who state "was falsely stolen" These stupid bastards failed their first year journalism classes that taught that the news should be presented objectively without editorializing and embellishment. If you watch the MSM, every one of them editorializes and embellishes their reports. Typical third world banana republic tactics.

I agree, but I can live with reporters stating it is unproven. The POS's that I take issue with are the reporters who state "was falsely stolen" These stupid bastards failed their first year journalism classes that taught that the news should be presented objectively without editorializing and embellishment. If you watch the MSM, every one of them editorializes and embellishes their reports. Typical third world banana republic tactics.
i agree. But even Unproven is a stretch. Why don't they just say Trump says it was stolen and leave it at that?

half or more of the country says it was stolen.. I believe it is a majority.

unproven?

Yeah. Gone. Just like Trump.

1660953327894.jpeg

unproven?

These representatives showed what losers they were.

They drank the Biden Kool Aid and thought they could win without the support of the 74 Million Little Trumpsters.

But there new liberal friends threw them under the bus.

And I don't blame the libs for this at all. If Cheney attacked her own base, libs realized that they could be next so they kept their distance wisely.

These representatives showed what losers they were.

They drank the Biden Kool Aid and thought they could win without the support of the 74 Million Little Trumpsters.

But there new liberal friends threw them under the bus.

And I don't blame the libs for this at all. If Cheney attacked her own base, libs realized that they could be next so they kept their distance wisely.
Lynn Cheney took the right way by opposing and getting rid of Trump. This is a guy who would tear down our country so he could remain in the white house. Luckily, all Democrats and quite a few Republicans are against Trump.

Lynn Cheney took the right way by opposing and getting rid of Trump. This is a guy who would tear down our country so he could remain in the white house. Luckily, all Democrats and quite a few Republicans are against Trump.
Hey Einstein, who is LYNN Cheney? Maybe you should educate yourself on a subject before you run your ignorant mouth. You are a typical democrat.

Why do you think the Democrats threw her under the bus and failed to get behind her this week?

Forum List

Back