Trump's "Standing Order" for Declassification: Complete Bullshit

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016

18 former members of his Admin say it's horse shit.

has ANY member of the Admin claimed they had ever heard of it?

CNN-IS-Fake-News.jpg

"Nothing approaching an order that foolish was ever given," said John Kelly, who served as Trump's chief of staff for 17 months from 2017 to 2019. "And I can't imagine anyone that worked at the White House after me that would have simply shrugged their shoulders and allowed that order to go forward without dying in the ditch trying to stop it."

Mick Mulvaney, who succeeded Kelly as acting White House chief of staff, also dismissed the idea and told CNN he was "not aware of a general standing order" during his tenure.

Trump is just lying nonstop now. He must be frantic. The DOJ is just getting started.

From what I understand Trump could have simply mentioned it somewhere along the line and from then on it was so.

CNN would better serve the public to take a deep dive into the unprecedented and boundless declassification powers that a POTUS has.....Really, a mere mention is all it takes.
If you actually believe that ...then Biden subsequently just CALLING them classified and BOOM...they are again classified.

Which means Trump was refusing to return classified documents for a year and a half and it took a raid to recover them.

Did you miss the part where CNN quotes HIS OWN PEOPLE?

That's the part where you Trumptards always look the most pathetically informed.
When you are blasting credible news sources as "fake news,"
Because (of course) your fuhrer told you it was.
But there's NO F-ing way it could be made up....or fake.
Yet you morons haven't seen it in your "news."

Um....can you say BRAINWASHED?

If Biden handed OP a loaded gun and told OP to shoot me. I think he would.

Serious TDS mental illness.

Oh, let's see what NPR and Politifact said back in 2017, shall we?

NPR:
WITTES: Well, so the president controls classified information. The - almost the definition of classified information is material the president wants to protect. So if the president wants to disclose it, he gets to disclose it. And disclosures that would be a very serious crime if anyone else did them are almost certainly not if the president does them. So, you know, if the question is, is there a criminal problem here, the answer is almost certainly not.

Politifact:
1660954701242.png

The President is the head of the Executive Branch. As such, he is the utmost authority on classification of documents.

Last edited:
You almost gotta laugh that CNN is he chief beneficiary of leaked secrets from the FBI and the CIA and they complain about Trump's handling of documents. Classified stuff was safer in Trump's basement than it is in the FBI.

Forum List

Back