Trump's "Standing Order" for Declassification: Complete Bullshit

Trump is a threat to national security – his being in lawless possession of military intelligence and national security documents improperly secured is proof of that.
Military and intelligence do not belong in the same sentence. Biden has trashed the military.

"Nothing approaching an order that foolish was ever given," said John Kelly, who served as Trump's chief of staff for 17 months from 2017 to 2019. "And I can't imagine anyone that worked at the White House after me that would have simply shrugged their shoulders and allowed that order to go forward without dying in the ditch trying to stop it."

Mick Mulvaney, who succeeded Kelly as acting White House chief of staff, also dismissed the idea and told CNN he was "not aware of a general standing order" during his tenure.
^^ LOL guys that weren’t in his administration in Jan 2021.

Thanks for playing, retard.

Illegal possession of Top Secret SCI documents...for starters
Really? Hillary and her servers? And scrubbing them? Really? And Trump declassified those documents he had, he cooperated with the FBI weeks before, not Hillary. Please stop excusing this extrajudicial l persecution of a political rival. That is all this IS.

Back to the topic:

‘“Nothing approaching an order that foolish was ever given,” said John Kelly, who served as Trump’s chief of staff for 17 months from 2017 to 2019. “And I can’t imagine anyone that worked at the White House after me that would have simply shrugged their shoulders and allowed that order to go forward without dying in the ditch trying to stop it.”

Mick Mulvaney, who succeeded Kelly as acting White House chief of staff, also dismissed the idea and told CNN he was “not aware of a general standing order” during his tenure.’ ibid

Kelly and Mulvaney were naïve and foolish to believe they could manage a reckless, irresponsible, incompetent serial liar like Trump – at least they’ve managed some small amount of dignity to acknowledge that fact.

^^ LOL guys that weren’t in his administration in Jan 2021.

Thanks for playing, retard.
So find someone more current who knows of this supposed order. When was this "standing order" initiated?

Really? Hillary and her servers? And scrubbing them? Really? And Trump declassified those documents he had, he cooperated with the FBI weeks before, not Hillary. Please stop excusing this extrajudicial l persecution of a political rival. That is all this IS.
Butter emails..is another thread sweetmeat.

Can you fucking read?
Can you fucking read?

Back to the topic:

‘“Nothing approaching an order that foolish was ever given,” said John Kelly, who served as Trump’s chief of staff for 17 months from 2017 to 2019. “And I can’t imagine anyone that worked at the White House after me that would have simply shrugged their shoulders and allowed that order to go forward without dying in the ditch trying to stop it.”

Mick Mulvaney, who succeeded Kelly as acting White House chief of staff, also dismissed the idea and told CNN he was “not aware of a general standing order” during his tenure.’ ibid

Kelly and Mulvaney were naïve and foolish to believe they could manage a reckless, irresponsible, incompetent serial liar like Trump – at least they’ve managed some small amount of dignity to acknowledge that fact.
SO, the point is...TRUMP HASN'T BEEN PROVEN TO HAVE DONE ANYTHING ILLEGAL IN 6 YEARS. Russian collusion? Nope. Um No proof he incited a riot. (Jan 6th) After years of investigations and countless taxpayer $, and you weirdos are claiming "allegations" are the be-all-end all?

SO, the point is...TRUMP HASN'T BEEN PROVEN TO HAVE DONE ANYTHING ILLEGAL IN 6 YEARS. Russian collusion? Nope. Um No proof he incited a riot. (Jan 6th) After years of investigations and countless taxpayer $, and you weirdos are claiming "allegations" are the be-all-end all?
That’s the best you can do huh?

Sad

A President cannot be criminally charged while in office. He can be impeached if broken any laws.
Asking Zelensky to say that he had information on Biden, was breaking US laws.

Trump is now a citizen, therefore he can be criminally indicted for breaking laws, if the evidence shows that he has, and try to prove his innocence in court.

18 former members of his Admin say it's horse shit.

has ANY member of the Admin claimed they had ever heard of it?
When did they become experts?

18 former members of his Admin say it's horse shit.

has ANY member of the Admin claimed they had ever heard of it?
As precedents go, this is tragic. Think about it, its OK now to target ex-presidents because of their politics? No it isn't. THAT is a threat to democracy. Not Trump or January 6th, Democrats are the threat to Democracy if they deem questioning them a "threat". I want my democratic party BACK!

SCI documents! Lions and tigers and bears!!!!!
You do not care if China, Russia, any country would get a hold of SCI? You do not even know the meaning of SCI.

Sensitive compartmented information (SCI) is a type of United States classified information concerning or derived from sensitive intelligence sources, methods, or analytical processes. All SCI must be handled within formal access control systems established by the Director of National Intelligence.

Sensitive compartmented information - Wikipedia​

You do not care if China, Russia, any country would get a hold of SCI? You do not even know the meaning of SCI.

Sensitive compartmented information (SCI) is a type of United States classified information concerning or derived from sensitive intelligence sources, methods, or analytical processes. All SCI must be handled within formal access control systems established by the Director of National Intelligence.

Sensitive compartmented information - Wikipedia

Who's the boss of the Director of National Intelligence? ;)

As precedents go, this is tragic. Think about it, its OK now to target ex-presidents because of their politics? No it isn't. THAT is a threat to democracy. Not Trump or January 6th, Democrats are the threat to Democracy if they deem questioning them a "threat". I want my democratic party BACK!
No person is above that law. Therefore, Trump, or anyone else, for having taken classified and Top Secret documents from the WH and kept them when they are no longer in office, is against the Laws of the US.

Any other citizen or resident in the US can be indicted for doing exactly that but not a former President?

No person is above that law. Therefore, Trump, or anyone else, for having taken classified and Top Secret documents from the WH and kept them when they are no longer in office, is against the Laws of the US.

Any other citizen or resident in the US can be indicted for doing exactly that but not a former President?
Nobody is above the law? illegal aliens/sanctuary cities we didn't ask for? Liberals are keen to ignore violating laws, Hillary Clinton and her huge servers purge, but Trump...did "stuff". All of a sudden, that's a "thing".

You really want the US to devolve into a Banana Republic, huh? Newsflash guy: The president is the arbiter of what's classified or not. I know you don't like that because you wanna get the Orange Man, but we can't be doing it like that.

Last edited:
Oh, let's see what NPR and Politifact said back in 2017, shall we?

NPR:
WITTES: Well, so the president controls classified information. The - almost the definition of classified information is material the president wants to protect. So if the president wants to disclose it, he gets to disclose it. And disclosures that would be a very serious crime if anyone else did them are almost certainly not if the president does them. So, you know, if the question is, is there a criminal problem here, the answer is almost certainly not.

Politifact:
View attachment 684777

The President is the head of the Executive Branch. As such, he is the utmost authority on classification of documents.

Possibly the most massive thread win in interwebz history.

Forum List

Back