Presidential Overreach: Judge Deals Possible Death Blow To Biden Gas / Oil Moratorium

the worthless America-hating admin appealed

But if he has no authority... he has no authority, won't matter if it goes to scotus then

But who will enforce it? Certainly not Herr Garland and his corrupt SS ... errr ... DoJ.

Same as how stupid Hannity is. He thinks that when Republicans take back the House in 2023 and have subpoena power things will happen. Only who will enforce those subpoenas if the subpoenaed person refuses to obey the subpoena? Certainly not Herr Garland's SS ... errr ... DoJ.

It no longer matters, it'll take a good 8-10 years to recover from the damage the "grooming sexual deviant" Biden has done in just 21-months, and that if we are allowed to do so absent any foreign interference or wars. I would remind you folks that the price of gasoline goes down at just the right time to disinform the vast majority of morons who vote fascist democrat into thinking all is okay.

All is not okay, the price goes down because Biden drains the nations strategic reserves dry, all goes out, nothing is going in, its entirely an illusion, and one that will collapse instantly upon attack, or political defeat in November, the latter now all but assured as Mitch Mcconnell and his rinos are successfully tanking the election in favor of Biden, and the great reset!

From the OP article, numbnutz.
You did not specify, so I gave you a link confirming we are at a higher level of production after climbing from where it cratered in early 2020 without recovering under Donny before he turned it over in January 2021, after losing the election. In fact, a higher level than about half his term in office. If prices keep falling at the pump, what will you guys whine about? I paid 3.19/gal on Monday, but my sister-in-law beat me, paying 3.15/gal yesterday, still going down.

Next time be more specific of what kind of tidbits you are looking for people to dig out for you. The OP or whoever you meant that for, probably thought you could read the OP article. I thought you would be pleased, production rose from around 9.7 Million Barrels/day in August 2020 during the Trump final year to 12.1 Million Barrels/day under the Biden administration with oil company profits at all time highs, but maybe you own no petroleum company stock, so don't care.

Here is one.
Personally, I think the chart you linked proves the inept performance of the Biden Admin.....

1661175711322.png

Production is about 2.5MBPD below where the pre-pandemic trajectory was. It shows that the Biden Admin has apparently permanently damaged US production, at a time when oil prices should have resulted in an explosion of new production.

As Federal Judge Doughty ruled in the following link,

It was an illegal action by the Biden Admin ("Contrary to Law 5 U.S.C. § 706 (2)(A) and (C)"), in a successful attempt to choke off the oil and gas industry, and it resulted in the loss of thousands of American jobs, and $Billions in US income and oil and gas tax revenue.

The court also found that while Biden Admin called it a "pause," this was dishonest, as it was a complete stoppage.

Forum List

Back