Trump's Rules

The list pretty well summarizes the qualities that displayed his lack of leadership. But then that lack of leadership is one skill that can be skipped when you get to the top through inheritance.

The only thing I notice missing from the list is his being a one trick pony when it comes to negotiating skills. It most resembled a child pouting that if he didn't get his way he'll take his ball and go home.

Kennedy had his, "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." Trump operates on the basis, "if I can't get what I want from you, screw you" and surrounds himself with 'yes men'.

E66jrHLWYAA-bjr

Here iss another

Are trying to say Trump's Presidency lacked drama... Even his most loyal supporters would say it was a rollercoaster ride... I just used Wiki because it was in one place but they all had links..
every POTUS has drama and is a rollercoaster ride,, dont see much difference with trump,, well except for the TDS from people like you,,

His primary rules were:
  • never allow the public to cool off
  • never admit a fault or wrong
  • never concede that there may be some good in your enemy
  • never leave room for alternatives
  • never accept blame
  • concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong
  • people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one
  • if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it.
In think this pretty sums up Trump's strategy when running for and while in office...

And he's been out of office for 6 months why are you obsessed with him?

every POTUS has drama and is a rollercoaster ride,, dont see much difference with trump,, well except for the TDS from people like you,,
Are you saying that the Trump Administration was less or more eventful than other Presidential admins...

Look at Fox News ratings for the 4 years... Are you saying Obama had a more eventful term (either one)...

BIden has rules too:

1. Never accept blame
2. Sniff all little girls
3. AOC is God
4. Try to remember what the fuck I was talking about
5. Try to remember to pull pants down before taking a shit
6. Grope all little girls
7. Grope their moms too
8. Blame everything bad on Trump
9. Take credit for vaccines that were developed under Trump
10. Whisper into microphones because the fewer people that hear my bullshit the better

Does that pretty much sum up this senile child molester?

Last edited:
Are you saying that the Trump Administration was less or more eventful than other Presidential admins...

Look at Fox News ratings for the 4 years... Are you saying Obama had a more eventful term (either one)...
depends on what you mean by eventful,,

I felt less scared that I would loose more of my rights and money,, and there was more hope that we wouldnt be starting more wars and or manufacturing might come back home,,

I'd give ya a list of the commiecrats every one of your points apply to but it would be just too damn long, and I don't have two free days to compile it.

Did you even read the list... It is not all critical... I just want to see which one you would agree on...

How about this one:
Did you think he said good thinks about Democrats?

BIden has rules too:

1. Never accept blame
3. AOC is God
7. Grope their moms too
10. Whisper into microphones because the fewer people that hear my bullshit the better

You forgot getting the cash from hunter.

BIden has rules too:

1. Never accept blame
3. AOC is God
7. Grope their moms too

11. Don't let my children grow up in a "racial jungle".
12. Eulogize the Klan members in my party.
13. Tell black people they "ain't black" unless they vote for me.

depends on what you mean by eventful,,

I felt less scared that I would loose more of my rights and money,, and there was more hope that we wouldnt be starting more wars and or manufacturing might come back home,,
That doesn't describe events... Did he say controversial statements (which you can agree with), did insult his enemies...

Did he dominate the news cycle? I think it is fair to say he did...

Did you even read the list... It is not all critical... I just want to see which one you would agree on...

How about this one:
Did you think he said good thinks about Democrats?
didnt he say that about the little guy from N korea and putin??

to be fair there isnt anything good about democrats,,

Forum List

Back