BREAKING UPDATE! Obama-Appointed Judge Rules Illegal Immigrants Can Carry Guns in the U.S.

I'm so tired of that Canadian dumbass
It would be you among others who would be first.
We're turning discussions into debates and you're not comfortable with hearing the facts from a different perspective.
Maybe the forum police will be sympathetic to your fkng whining?

It would be you among others who would be first.
We're turning discussions into debates and you're not comfortable with hearing the facts from a different perspective.
Maybe the forum police will be sympathetic to your fkng whining?

Dude take your American hatred, egg headed crap somewhere else. You're no influencer

Dude take your American hatred, egg headed crap somewhere else. You're no influencer
Learn to ignore that which upsets you.

It's not expressly American hatred, it hate towards hateful American behaviour. Currently the American support of genocide is the example.

The designed plan for the foreign invasion has been in place since Biden reversed Trump's policies on day one by executive order. Now to complete the plan has just taken place, an Obama appointed judge just ruled to let the illegal invaders be armed with firearms. This will lead to anarchy and senseless American deaths across the country.

What happened to the progressive liberal democrat ban on guns?
Why would they allow more people to to carry guns?
Because it's the building of the Obama/ Biden army.

AMMO UP AMERICA!

U.S.-District-Judge-Sharon-Johnson-Coleman.png

They allow cartels and terrorists who are armed coming across the border so why not?

Judges in the USA have seized power they do not have per the constitution. We need a congress and president that stands up to rogue judges.
The president has zip power with judges other than appointments, the Congress has the power to impeach and remove judges in federal positions.

Yo Carefulall. Take your fake crap and stick it. I'm weary of you loons unable to address topic without resorting to sad emoticon
The Bill of rights is not meant for just citizens, ( it specifies when just citizens ) that is what i called fake news...and I'm correct.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back