Trump's Rules

His primary rules were:
  • never allow the public to cool off
  • never admit a fault or wrong
  • never concede that there may be some good in your enemy
  • never leave room for alternatives
  • never accept blame
  • concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong
  • people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one
  • if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it.
In think this pretty sums up Trump's strategy when running for and while in office...
Meanwhile, you and my2¢ were spooning in celebration of TDS thread #8,179,496 and shit happened in real world practice on Trumps watch.

Unemployment:
Finished 3.68 before COVID. Lowest for data collected 1975-forward, and consistently decreased on his term. Matter of fact the three lowest unemployment rates since at least 1975 occurred on Trump's watch.

Poverty Rate: 9.3 before COVID.…… Lowest for data collected 1975-forward. Consistently decreased on his term, which is the only example of said decreases for data collected 1975-forward.

Crime Rate: 2.49: …… All three years on Trump’s watch are the lowest crime rates for data collected 1975-forward.

GDP: …… Most consistent increases since Bush Jr.

Misery Index: 6.6 average. Most positive performance for data collected 1975-forward.

Inflation Rate: Consistently performed under 2%, which is the lowest consistent performance for data collected 1975-forward.

His primary rules were:
  • never accept blame
  • concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong
In think this pretty sums up Trump's strategy when running for and while in office...

Looks like your rules. Stop projecting?

That doesn't describe events... Did he say controversial statements (which you can agree with), did insult his enemies...

Did he dominate the news cycle? I think it is fair to say he did...

Trump still dominates the news cycle, while your garbage media does everything they can to ignore the senile, racist pervert they installed in the White House.

LOL

His primary rules were:
  • never accept blame
It's not just Trump, this is what most on the dishonest right believe.

Meanwhile, you and my2¢ were spooning in celebration of TDS thread #8,179,496 and shit happened in real world practice on Trumps watch.

Unemployment: Finished 3.68 before COVID. Lowest for data collected 1975-forward, and consistently decreased on his term. Matter of fact the three lowest unemployment rates since at least 1975 occurred on Trump's watch.

Poverty Rate: 9.3 before COVID.…… Lowest for data collected 1975-forward. Consistently decreased on his term, which is the only example of said decreases for data collected 1975-forward.

Crime Rate: 2.49: …… All three years on Trump’s watch are the lowest crime rates for data collected 1975-forward.

Misery Index: 6.6 average. Most positive performance for data collected 1975-forward.

Inflation Rate: Consistently performed under 2%, which is the lowest consistent performance for data collected 1975-forward.

Are you a little sensitive about dicussions of your hero? As for your points, I've posted numerous times that Trump would have won if he ran on his record. But the guy was his own worse enemy and the media played him like a fiddle. Leaders live and learn and don't make those mistakes.

Did you even read the list... It is not all critical... I just want to see which one you would agree on...

How about this one:
Did you think he said good thinks about Democrats?

This is a partial list of commiecrats that applies to.
xiden
kneepad harriss
adumb shitt
aoc
palousey
eric stinkswell
smukey schumer
little dickey durbin

Like I said the list is way too long to list them all.

Are you a little sensitive about dicussions of your hero? As for your points, I've posted numerous times that Trump would have won if he ran on his record. But the guy was his own worse enemy and the media played him like a fiddle. Leaders live and learn and don't make those mistakes.
I have no living hero....Robert E. Lee is a hero.
Anyhoo...What if Americans were smart enough, American enough to vote on ones record?
What if they didn't vote for whomever their wife told to vote for? wink wink

His primary rules were:
  • never accept blame

Yet another leftist flame thread with no links, not even anything specific. No idea how it's "politics"

E66jrHLWYAA-bjr

The Carter meme reminded me of an old SNL sketch. ;)

Unemployment: Finished 3.68 before COVID. Lowest for data collected 1975-forward, and consistently decreased on his term. Matter of fact the three lowest unemployment rates since at least 1975 occurred on Trump's watch.

That is saying we were winning after the third quarter but blew it in the final quarter... Truth is US was borrowing for day to day living at the time... Trump ignored COVID threat and for that he owns the fall out...

Crime Rate has been falling for years ... Crime rose in his last year... Seems like he was taking credit for Obama before he screwed it up.

GDP can be consistently low... Trump's GDP was quite poor considering he was borrowing 2% of GDP more than Obama and pumping it into the Economy...
Average... When was anything about averages.... He is the first President to increase it since Bush Senior... So people got more unhappy underneath him... He got it at almost record low level...
Seriously how stupid do you think people have to be to believe average...
Lower under Obama.. Does that mean you think Obama was a better President regarding inflation..

BIden has rules too:

1. Never accept blame
2. Sniff all little girls
3. AOC is God
4. Try to remember what the fuck I was talking about
5. Try to remember to pull pants down before taking a shit
6. Grope all little girls
7. Grope their moms too
8. Blame everything bad on Trump
9. Take credit for vaccines that were developed under Trump
10. Whisper into microphones because the fewer people that hear my bullshit the better

Does that pretty much sum up this senile child molester?
This fails as a red herring fallacy, the thread is about Trump, not Biden.

But your failed and childish attempt to deflect is understandable.

Forum List

Back