BREAKING UPDATE! Obama-Appointed Judge Rules Illegal Immigrants Can Carry Guns in the U.S.

Remember when Obama said we would have a national civil force of some kind that would be larger than the military?

The designed plan for the foreign invasion has been in place since Biden reversed Trump's policies on day one by executive order. Now to complete the plan has just taken place, an Obama appointed judge just ruled to let the illegal invaders be armed with firearms. This will lead to anarchy and senseless American deaths across the country.

What happened to the progressive liberal democrat ban on guns?
Why would they allow more people to to carry guns?
Because it's the building of the Obama/ Biden army.

AMMO UP AMERICA!

U.S.-District-Judge-Sharon-Johnson-Coleman.png

And her "immigrants" will learn that only a few zones in America are "gun free" and in the rest of the states where Americans are able to carry concealed, shenanigans can quickly and cleanly get you killed.

I wonder if her "immigrants" are being taught this as they get their guns.

LOL. Don't go projecting your issues on to other people. It isn't polite. :)

Again, I'm waiting for my answer from Post #6.

Wait away. You can't understand illegals are not American citizens and your limp is flapping in the breeze.

Educate yourself and then comment

Here's a hint, they're already illegal, they can't own a firearm in majority of states

Remember when Obama said we would have a national civil force of some kind that would be larger than the military?

The designed plan for the foreign invasion has been in place since Biden reversed Trump's policies on day one by executive order. Now to complete the plan has just taken place, an Obama appointed judge just ruled to let the illegal invaders be armed with firearms. This will lead to anarchy and senseless American deaths across the country.

What happened to the progressive liberal democrat ban on guns?
Why would they allow more people to to carry guns?
Because it's the building of the Obama/ Biden army.

AMMO UP AMERICA!

U.S.-District-Judge-Sharon-Johnson-Coleman.png

Hey, Thomas ruled, she has to follow. Enjoy the fruits of Trump's labor. LOL It's all in your link, if you can understand it.

No it doesn't and stick your sweetie up your decrepit old inflamed ass. How's that, Dentures?
Yeah, fraid it does, toots....and I'm younger than you are. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back