Trump’s own commission couldn’t find a single case of voter fraud. Trump claims there are “thousands” of cases based on no evidence

you can find stories about Democrat voter fraud all day long

What the Washington Post found didn’t help matters.

“A Washington Post review of data from after the 2016 election found just four confirmed cases of voter fraud: three people who tried to vote for Mr Trump twice — and were caught — and an election worker in Miami who was caught trying to fill in a bubble on someone else’s ballot for a local mayoral candidate.”

All this while the death toll is 100,000. Trump won’t even acknowledge the virus because he is a narcissistic sociopathic idiot who only cares about being re-elected.

The Washington Post is most useful for when you run out of toilet paper.
What about the Trump administration’s own investigative body into the issue? Apparently they are pretty useless. They didn’t find any case at all.

When a blue voting district has more votes than registered voters, something smells. And it happens in every election, especially in California.
Okay so why didn’t Trump’s commission find anything? We all know they doubled down in blue areas. Are they just incompetent?
/—-/ The states refused to cooperate. Don’t you remember the libtards howling with delight?

No. I remember it being a non-issue. Even my own SOS here in NH (a Republican) said it wasn't an issue.
Exhaustive investigation reveals little evidence of possible voter fraud in NH

Just more talking up points by Trump and his loyal band of sycophants.
Trump's Latest Voter Fraud Misinformation
/—-./ Here, you big dope: States Refuse To Cooperate With Trump Voter Fraud Probe

Keep hammering your Trump Talking Point. The OP is about not being able to find widespread voter fraud...of which...there is none.
But hey, go talk to Jay Ashcroft. He's one of the few (partisan) SOS's who thinks it's rampant. He'll parrot your false claims.

Pretty good coverage on this Commission in Wiki.
I didn't even know the Commission continued, since so many states weren't able to supply all the information the Commission requested due to voter confidentiality laws in their states.

The Commission had a meeting in New Hampshire on Sept. 12, 2017:

On August 24, 2017 the White House announced that the commission would meet on September 12, 2017 at St. Anselm College near Manchester, New Hampshire. In February, President Trump had told a meeting of senators that he lost New Hampshire because thousands of people had been brought in from Massachusetts on buses to vote, a claim disputed by the state's two senators, an FEC commissioner, and Bill Gardner, New Hampshire's secretary of state and later a member of the integrity commission.[134] On September 7, Kobach alleged in his Breitbart News column that voter fraud had "likely" swung the election in the New Hampshire 2016 presidential race and 2016 Senate race. Kobach wrote that while "anecdotally" it was well known that out-of-state voters take advantage of New Hampshire's same-day registration law to come in on Election Day and vote, "Now there's proof": of the 6,540 voters who had registered to vote on Election Day using out-of-state driver's licenses as identification, only 1,014 of those voters had obtained a New Hampshire driver's license by August 30, 2017. The rest never obtained a New Hampshire license and only a few had registered vehicles in the state, leaving 5,513, "a big number - more than enough to swing two very important elections."[135][136] Kobach, calling all 5,513 of the votes "fraudulent votes", wrote that in the senate race, "if 59.2% or more of them went for Hassan, then the election was stolen by voter fraud" and "if 74.8% of the fraudulent votes were cast for Clinton, then the presidential election was tipped as well."[135]...

At the meeting, both Gardner and fellow commissioner and Maine Secretary of State
Matthew Dunlap rejected the allegation that voter fraud affected the election in New Hampshire in 2016.[142] Dunlap called the charge "reckless" and pointed out that voters in New Hampshire need not be residents of the state to vote, as it is sufficient to be "domiciled" in the state.[143] Dunlap said, "I think it's really reckless to make an allegation like that based on how I know licenses are issued around the country and how elections are conducted. It's an amazing leap to make."[144]

The meeting continued for six hours, during which time Kobach answered questions for thirty minutes. He told reporters, "If you drive in and then drive out on the same day, that is fraudulent....My point is that among the 5,313, you can probably assume that at least one of those individuals" voted fraudulently. When reminded that he had written "Now there's proof", he said, "I think when you have 5,300 cases, it's virtual proof that at least one of those individuals probably didn't stay." He added, "Let's just get the numbers and see where the numbers take us, and I certainly don't have any preconceived notions about that issue or a whole host of issues."[145]...

In November 2017,
Maine Secretary of State Matthew Dunlap, a Democratic member of the commission, said that Kobach was refusing to share working documents and scheduling information with him and the other Democrats on the commission. He filed suit, and in December a federal judge ordered the commission to hand over the documents.[153] Two weeks later, in January 2018, the Trump administration disbanded the commission, and informed Dunlap that it would not obey the court order to provide the documents because the commission no longer existed.[154]

“A Washington Post review of data from after the 2016 election found just four confirmed cases of voter fraud: three people who tried to vote for Mr Trump twice — and were caught — and an election worker in Miami who was caught trying to fill in a bubble on someone else’s ballot for a local mayoral candidate.”

All this while the death toll is 100,000. Trump won’t even acknowledge the virus because he is a narcissistic sociopathic idiot who only cares about being re-elected.

What about the Trump administration’s own investigative body into the issue? Apparently they are pretty useless. They didn’t find any case at all.

When a blue voting district has more votes than registered voters, something smells. And it happens in every election, especially in California.
Okay so why didn’t Trump’s commission find anything? We all know they doubled down in blue areas. Are they just incompetent?

Come on Billy, incompetence and tRump go together. Certainly you know this!

So the OP starts a thread whose title claims voter fraud doesn't exist / is not happening ... debunks his own claim in his own thread body....then can't stay on topic in his own thread and begins attacking the President over COVID-19 (and has to lie about that, too) to distract from his own thread that HE debunked himself.

Bwuhahahahahahaha....you cant' make this shit up. Hilarious! :p

TDS thread 1,631

And our little mentally challenged Billy with yet ANOTHER "Orange Man Bad" thread. Do you EVER get tired of posting all the sh*t that you post, day after day after day after day? It's hilarious and quite SAD to see you keep doing this. And pathetic, as well.

I don't think so. These dissenting threads are a refreshing distraction from the 24/7 Cheeto cock gobbling that goes on here most of the time. I hope to see much more of them

Because the sources in your link, Yahoo AND the Washington Compost Heap are anti-Trump, FAR Left leaning, lying, Fake News pieces of shit? THAT would probably be the reason.............
Mm okay so show me the evidence that Trump’s commission did in fact find voter fraud for the 2016 election.

Go ahead I’ll wait.
If you think it pisses off Drumpftards that the commission couldnt find any evidence, how do you think that fat incompetent fuckup in the white house feels about it? :laughing0301:

We Dems obviously need to lower our expectations when writing posts like your's. Presenting undisputed factual evidence to support your assertion, while expecting intelligent replies from Trumpleheads, is an act of futility.

All you can do is get some degree of satisfaction from their inability to respond in a way other than deflection, denial, and idiocy. Expecting anything else, especially an admission they are wrong (and by extension Trump is wrong) is never, ever going to happen.

If you think it pisses off Drumpftards that the commission couldnt find any evidence, how do you think that fat incompetent fuckup in the white house feels about it? :laughing0301:
I can't answer that. But I do know how he reacts to it. He simply doubles down on the lie. The Following, they're always willing to follow.

So why didn’t Trump’s commission find evidence of voter fraud?
It's fake news, Billy! Your source is from Yahoo? Seriously? You expect us to believe that is some reliable source? That's freakin' funny! :auiqs.jpg:

The source is from tRumps own commission. By the way shrub Jr. did the same thing and got the same results, surprised?

And our little mentally challenged Billy with yet ANOTHER "Orange Man Bad" thread. Do you EVER get tired of posting all the sh*t that you post, day after day after day after day? It's hilarious and quite SAD to see you keep doing this. And pathetic, as well.
Can you respond to the content of the post?

Lol, what am I saying!?

Of course you can't. You're a tRumpling!

Billy....we all know how much you despise Trump. We get that.
But wouldn't it just be safe for you to remain in your safe space a little longer? After all, we are still in lockdown. :auiqs.jpg:
Yep! To be on the SAFE side, dumb little Billy should probably stay in his Safe Space until, let's say, May of 2025. THAT should do the trick!
You talk an awful lot of shit.

How come you never make intelligent comments?

Sorry, silly question wasn't it.

You talk an awful lot of shit.

How come you never make intelligent comments?

Sorry, silly question wasn't it.

I have read a lot of your posts, I don't always agree with you. But I know you are a smart person. It's these folks on the left seem to be so biased no matter what Trump did or said. Yes, I don't always agree with Trump either.
If anyone on here, that I don't really agree with - you are one of the few I have respect for.

I'll leave it at that.

The Gateway Pukenet?
Just one source of many I quoted. As I pointed out and snowflakes continue to confirm, snowflakes attempt to attack SOURCES when they can not debunk what is being reported.

Poor wittle snowflakes.....

dbyn0apue4151.jpg

Forum List

Back