Trumps long awaited Healthcare Plan

I'll pay my health care bills and you pay yours and piss on the government.

I got mine, screw you

Republican Healthcare Plan
And the Democrats' plan went from "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan" to "We'll take your money, cover the freeloaders, and you'll settle for what WE decide you can have"...

I am still waiting for the $2500 each year reduction in health care cost that the lying Obama/Biden administration promised each American.

Some people are not as fortunate as you and need some form of healthcare.

While that's true, it's perfectly constitutional at the state level and should be relegated to the states. The feds have no constitutional authority to be involved with it. It hasn't stopped them, of course, but they still don't have just powers to be involved in healthcare.

Keep it at the state level where it belongs and there won't be a problem.

Feds have VA, Medicare and Medicaid
All Constitutional Healthcare.

Obamacare is run by the States
In that case, let the states handle the problem.....

They have to meet Federal Standards
If given a chance, Red States will fuk over their people every time
did you mean fuck?.....
No, Children may be reading

I got mine, screw you

And the Democrats' plan went from "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan" to "We'll take your money, cover the freeloaders, and you'll settle for what WE decide you can have"...
98 percent of Americans kept their plan, 30 million more people became insured
Americans overwhelmingly support Obamacare.

Where is the Republican Plan?
They haven’t even tried
But single-payer will "fix" that problem of people keeping the plan they want, won't it????

Looks like the Democrats need to come up with another load of bullshit to sell us.....

The only thing that a filthy ass single pay health care system will do is drive up taxes while decreasing the quality of health care.

Then you have all the asshole welfare queens getting their health care for free while other Americans are forced to pay for it. You know, like slavery.

And the Republicans will have a good case to have the SCOTUS overturn it, since it would actually infringe on the ability of companies to even offer health insurance (by mandating that everyone would have to be on the "government plan")

What makes you think employers want to be in the healthcare business? Obamacare forced large employers to provide health insurance. Single payer will relieve them of the burden

After promising something better and cheaper than Obamacare, Trump finally revealed what he considers a “plan”
It is not a plan at all, but a series of empty promises that are not funded or backed by legislation.

Trump’s announcements Thursday failed to match his pledge of a “full and complete” health care plan. They also failed to make good on senior officials’ claims, made on the press call just ahead of Trump’s speech Thursday, that the President would present an “historic” proposal.
Well, at least it has slightly more substance than his climate change proposal.

"It'll get cooler, just watch."
Climate does change. And?

And the Republicans will have a good case to have the SCOTUS overturn it, since it would actually infringe on the ability of companies to even offer health insurance (by mandating that everyone would have to be on the "government plan")

What makes you think employers want to be in the healthcare business? Obamacare forced large employers to provide health insurance. Single payer will relieve them of the burden
That’s their differentiator when luring employees. I believe it should be like auto insurance and not tied to ones employer.

I got mine, screw you

They haven’t even tried
But single-payer will "fix" that problem of people keeping the plan they want, won't it????

Looks like the Democrats need to come up with another load of bullshit to sell us.....

The only thing that a filthy ass single pay health care system will do is drive up taxes while decreasing the quality of health care.

Then you have all the asshole welfare queens getting their health care for free while other Americans are forced to pay for it. You know, like slavery.
But on the bright side....

When the Democrats try it, they will be finished as a party when the majority of Americans lose their health plans (before their scheme is overturned by the SCOTUS)...

• In 2018, private health insurance coverage continued to be more prevalent than public coverage, covering 67.3 percent of the population and 34.4 percent of the population, respectively. Of the subtypes of health insurance coverage, employer-based insurance remained the most common, covering 55.1 percent of the population for all or part of the calendar year.

And I think that EMPLOYEES outnumber EMPLOYERS....

That translates into VOTES....

Are you sure that Democrats want the majority of voters to be pissed at them when they lose that health coverage????

That’s their differentiator when luring employees. I believe it should be like auto insurance and not tied to ones employer.
Actually, you are free to get insurance on your own, but the employer's contribution helps keep the cost to the employee a lot lower....

But a good plan DOES help employers lure and keep employees!!!!

Biden currently does not support Medicare for All. His Healthcare Plan involves expanding Medicaid eligibility and beefing up Obamacare.

If the court strikes down Obamacare, the only option for Dems will be to quickly implement Medicare for All.

Auto insurance is mandated by the same authority that issues drivers' licenses and should be part of that authority. Healthcare is a similar common welfare need and should be taken care of collectively. Such care would be better and cheaper (as, for example, it is in France) than it is presently in the U.S.

Are you sure that Democrats want the majority of voters to be pissed at them when they lose that health coverage????

They will gain health insurance. Single Payer is VERY popular in countries that have it. Just like Medicare is popular here.

Biden currently does not support Medicare for All. His Healthcare Plan involves expanding Medicaid eligibility and beefing up Obamacare.

If the court strikes down Obamacare, the only option for Dems will be to quickly implement Medicare for All.
And commit political suicide....

I have to admit, that couldn't happen to a better bunch of people!!!!

The concept that people must stay with an employer because they can’t afford to lose their insurance is offensive.

You should have insurance that you can carry throughout your life......just like UK

I got mine, screw you

They haven’t even tried

But on the bright side....

When the Democrats try it, they will be finished as a party when the majority of Americans lose their health plans (before their scheme is overturned by the SCOTUS)...

• In 2018, private health insurance coverage continued to be more prevalent than public coverage, covering 67.3 percent of the population and 34.4 percent of the population, respectively. Of the subtypes of health insurance coverage, employer-based insurance remained the most common, covering 55.1 percent of the population for all or part of the calendar year.

Given the Democrat's dismal record of screwing up everything that they touch they should be finished as a party now.

It would be worth it

What will the reaction be if the court strikes down Obamacare and Republicans have no Plan B?

They will gain health insurance. Single Payer is VERY popular in countries that have it. Just like Medicare is popular here.
Medicare covers people that have already retired (and can't afford to pay the full premium for regular coverage)...

But the figures don't lie....

People prefer private insurance!!!

The concept that people must stay with an employer because they can’t afford to lose their insurance is offensive.

You should have insurance that you can carry throughout your life......just like UK
Gee, you mean they can't find another employer????

Are they worthless Liberals that nobody else will hire????

After promising something better and cheaper than Obamacare, Trump finally revealed what he considers a “plan”
It is not a plan at all, but a series of empty promises that are not funded or backed by legislation.

Trump’s announcements Thursday failed to match his pledge of a “full and complete” health care plan. They also failed to make good on senior officials’ claims, made on the press call just ahead of Trump’s speech Thursday, that the President would present an “historic” proposal.

Hey, that one-time $200 gift card should be plenty to pay for prescriptions and health care for at least - - - > One week so long as ya don't get sick or injured - MAGA!

It would be worth it

What will the reaction be if the court strikes down Obamacare and Republicans have no Plan B?
Well, if you want to piss off 2/3 of the voters when they lose a good insurance plan and have to have the government run their health plan, go ahead....

We sure know that worked out with the VA!!!!

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back