Trumps long awaited Healthcare Plan

Even if we Double taxes we still can not afford single payer.

Money can be diverted from what employers and workers currently contribute to health insurance.

Overall, it will be much less expensive. It is in other countries
So you're advocating that people lose their current health insurance, and just get what medical care the government allows???

Personally, I advocate Single Payer
Other countries have it and their people are healthier, live longer and do not risk bankruptcy from getting sick.

No country with single payer wants to go to a system like we have.

Healthcare is a basic human right
Then having the ability to buy the policy that gets you the level of healthcare you want is a right...

Instead of having to settle for what the government says you can have!!!!

Government interference in health care is despicable, costly, oppressive and robs us of our Liberty.

I'll pay my health care bills and you pay yours and piss on the government.

Truth is we can no longer afford not to have single payer. But Biden will never get us there.

If Biden has a Democratic led Congress, he can get it done.

Time to stop nickel and diming healthcare and get a solid program in place that Republicans can’t destroy
It doesn’t make any difference how solid the program is, it doesn't make any difference what the people want, Republicans will get the courts to destroy it.

I got mine, screw you

Republican Healthcare Plan
And the Democrats' plan went from "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan" to "We'll take your money, cover the freeloaders, and you'll settle for what WE decide you can have"...
98 percent of Americans kept their plan, 30 million more people became insured
Americans overwhelmingly support Obamacare.

Where is the Republican Plan?
They haven’t even tried

Truth is we can no longer afford not to have single payer. But Biden will never get us there.

Time to stop nickel and diming healthcare and get a solid program in place that Republicans can’t destroy
It doesn’t make any difference how solid the program is, it doesn't make any difference what the people want, Republicans will get the courts to destroy it.

No question the courts will attack whatever plan Dems come up with. But if Dems keep Congress, they can keep passing laws and make the courts keep up.

I got mine, screw you

And the Democrats' plan went from "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan" to "We'll take your money, cover the freeloaders, and you'll settle for what WE decide you can have"...

They haven’t even tried
But single-payer will "fix" that problem of people keeping the plan they want, won't it????

Looks like the Democrats need to come up with another load of bullshit to sell us.....

No question the courts will attack whatever plan Dems come up with. But if Dems keep Congress, they can keep passing laws and make the courts keep up.
What a dumbass!!!

Has it ever occurred to you that, if the courts keep striking down laws the Democrats pass, it's because the laws are UNCONSTITUTIONAL????

What a dumbass!!!

Has it ever occurred to you that, if the courts keep striking down laws the Democrats pass, it's because the laws are UNCONSTITUTIONAL????

LOL

Thats a funny joke

What a dumbass!!!

LOL

Thats a funny joke
Then when the SCOTUS shuts down Obozocare, accept it and move on....

What a dumbass!!!

LOL

Thats a funny joke
Raise the stakes

Use it as an excuse to pass single payer. That will force Republicans hands

Even if we Double taxes we still can not afford single payer.

Money can be diverted from what employers and workers currently contribute to health insurance.

Overall, it will be much less expensive. It is in other countries
Yeah I keep hearing these half baked ideas. Funny how some countries that have the system you so desperately want are now moving into private insurance.
it will be less expensive but also less care. To get the same genial level of care it would be more expensive then you make it out.

I got mine, screw you

They haven’t even tried
You mean like Romney care? That 44 used for his plan? That one that has been tried?

What a dumbass!!!

LOL

Thats a funny joke
Raise the stakes

Use it as an excuse to pass single payer. That will force Republicans hands
Sure it will....

And the Republicans will have a good case to have the SCOTUS overturn it, since it would actually infringe on the ability of companies to even offer health insurance (by mandating that everyone would have to be on the "government plan"), along with doing away with individuals' freedom to even choose to get private health insurance...

Some people are not as fortunate as you and need some form of healthcare.

While that's true, it's perfectly constitutional at the state level and should be relegated to the states. The feds have no constitutional authority to be involved with it. It hasn't stopped them, of course, but they still don't have just powers to be involved in healthcare.

Keep it at the state level where it belongs and there won't be a problem.

Feds have VA, Medicare and Medicaid
All Constitutional Healthcare.

Obamacare is run by the States
In that case, let the states handle the problem.....

They have to meet Federal Standards
If given a chance, Red States will fuk over their people every time
did you mean fuck?.....

“Donald Trump's Much-Hyped Health Care Plan Isn't Much of a Plan at All”

Trump isn’t much of a president at all, and is much-hyped as well.

Yet another Trump failure, yet another compelling reason to vote Trump out of office this November.
Interesting how SCOTUS will not make an Obamacare ruling until AFTER the election.

Don’t want to upset the voters
Typical Trump – create a disaster and screw everyone over then cut and run.
cut and run?.....you know all about that dont you jones?....

Forum List

Back