CoVid - shaming

G

-Gemma-

We’ve all seen it, the public shaming of people who wear face masks, keeping social distance, etc... the people asserting COVID is no worse than the flu. And then they get CoVid. Or a family member gets CoVid. And there they are back on social media asking for thoughts and prayers . But what they get is a healthy dose of public shaming .
I wonder, if you shame others for following cdc guidelines and flaunt those suggestions and then end up sick, is turn around really fair play ?
An article on a similar topic Social media and COVID shaming: Fighting a toxic combination

We’ve all seen it, the public shaming of people who wear face masks, keeping social distance, etc... the people asserting COVID is no worse than the flu. And then they get CoVid. Or a family member gets CoVid. And there they are back on social media asking for thoughts and prayers . But what they get is a healthy dose of public shaming .
I wonder, if you shame others for following cdc guidelines and flaunt those suggestions and then end up sick, is turn around really fair play ?
An article on a similar topic Social media and COVID shaming: Fighting a toxic combination
youre confusing making fun of with shaming,,,

and you also have it backwards,,,

I stopped wearing face masks........to uncomfortable and hard to breath

I now wear a face SHIELD when absolutely necessary. MUCH easier to breathe.

Like this. No, this isn't a picture of me.

data_1024x1024.png

Those who continue to fall for the #CoronaHoax2020, and those who worse, demand that others do so as well, and comply with the abuses being perpetrated in connection therewith, should be shamed.

Your kind have done quite enough damage as it is. You've destroyed the economy, and you've destroyed basic, essential freedoms, all in fear over a hyperbolized flu outbreak.

Fuck you and every one of your degenerate kind. May you die painfully, starving, homeless, on the streets, the very fate that you've happily worked to inflict on others.

No. I’m not. I know what I mean. You didn’t answer the OP tho
Is turn around fair play ? Do you deserve to be shamed aka made fun of for getting sick?

Thanks but the question is, for those who don’t mask or follow the suggested guidelines, and then gets sick, do they deserve to be ignored , just like they ignored the suggestions ?
I stopped wearing face masks........to uncomfortable and hard to breath

I now wear a face SHIELD when absolutely necessary. MUCH easier to breathe.

Like this. No, this isn't a picture of me.

data_1024x1024.png

Is turn around fair play ? Do you deserve to be shamed aka made fun of for getting sick?
When you get older.......you'll realize giving a damn about what other people think matters very little.

Perhaps one day you will be old enough for it.........OH WELL........

When you get older.......you'll realize giving a damn about what other people think matters very little.

It’s just a question. You don’t need to make it personal. Sheesh. Calm down.

Thanks but the question is, for those who don’t mask or follow the suggested guidelines, and then gets sick, do they deserve to be ignored , just like they ignored the suggestions ?

No, decency should not be ignored.
That said, can you wrap your head around the fact that out of 330 MILLION people 200,000 is VERY small number?
Additionally, do you really believe every one of those deaths is truly Covid19? (If you do you are uninformed and gullible)
Truth is, this has been blown WAY out of proportion for the end goal of creating chaos and destruction.

So this thread is actually based on hysterics and has a somewhat stupid premise.

Last edited:
I'm so fucking sick of the Mask Nazis
When you get COVID, would it be okay when someone says, Good! You deserve it?
Another Social Warrior who wants to shame us.........OMFG.

I can't stand the mask Nazi's either.
So when you get covid, you’re good with the “mask nazis” telling you you don’t deserve to me treated at their “Nazi” hospital.
I don't give a rip............go hide I don't care........people like you have done enough already

I am calm..........just allergic to BS

Those who continue to fall for the #CoronaHoax2020, and those who worse, demand that others do so as well, and comply with the abuses being perpetrated in connection therewith, should be shamed.

Your kind have done quite enough damage as it is. You've destroyed the economy, and you've destroyed basic, essential freedoms, all in fear over a hyperbolized flu outbreak.

Fuck you and every one of your degenerate kind. May you die painfully, starving, homeless, on the streets, the very fate that you've happily worked to inflict on others.
W. O. W. My kind, huh. So much in that post
and so cranky. Take a nap granpa

I'm so fucking sick of the Mask Nazis
When you get COVID, would it be okay when someone says, Good! You deserve it?
Another Social Warrior who wants to shame us.........OMFG.

I can't stand the mask Nazi's either.
So when you get covid, you’re good with the “mask nazis” telling you you don’t deserve to me treated at their “Nazi” hospital.
I don't give a rip............go hide I don't care........people like you have done enough already
“People like you”
huh
it was a topic question. You don’t need to take it is personal.
calm down before you stroke out.

I am calm..........just allergic to BS
Then you should stop before you go into anaphylactic shock lol

nobody is getting sick,,,

No, decency should not be ignored.
That said, can you wrap your head around the fact that out of 330 MILLION people 200,000 is VERY small number.
Additionally, do you really believe every one of those deaths is truly Covid19?
Truth is, this has been blown WAY out of proportion for the end goal of creating chaos and destruction.

So this thread is actually based on hysterics and has a somewhat stupid premise.
No, this thread is a question about shaming medical conditions. Maybe go back and reread the OP And accompanying article.

Forum List

Back