Trump's lawyers now admit Trump kept classified Presidential records in his home.

AntonToo

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2016
In a new filing with the court Trump Trump's lawyers have just conceeded the obvious and moved on to a very novel defense.

"The purported justification for the initiation of this criminal probe was the alleged discovery of sensitive information contained within the 15 boxes of Presidential records....Simply put, the notion that Presidential records would contain sensitive information should have never been cause for alarm," Trump's attorneys said

So lets see what we are down to:

Documents were already turned over to NA in January
Illegall raid
Search conducted improperly
Classified Documents were planted
Documents were already desclassified

Trump kept classified presidential records at home....but it's ok.

So there you have it, it's ok for Trump to ignore laws on classified document handling and presidential records. Thats all the defense they have left.

Last edited:
whoop-de-fucking-doo-who-cares.gif

In a new filing with the court Trump Trump's lawyers have just conceeded the obvious and moved on to a very novel defense.

"The purported justification for the initiation of this criminal probe was the alleged discovery of sensitive information contained within the 15 boxes of Presidential records....Simply put, the notion that Presidential records would contain sensitive information should have never been cause for alarm," Trump's attorneys said

Searched illegally

So there you have it, it's ok for Trump to ignore laws on classified document handling and presidential records. Thats all the defense they have left.
I just cannot believe the legal advice this guy gets. I mean, I know it's all of his own making. He's corrupt and doesn't pay his help. Therefore, no one of repute wants to represent him.
But man, the level of incompetence in this guy's "legal" camp is mind boggling. :)

I just cannot believe the legal advice this guy gets. I mean, I know it's all of his own making. He's corrupt and doesn't pay his help. Therefore, no one of repute wants to represent him.
But man, the level of incompetence in this guy's "legal" camp is mind boggling. :)
McCain!!! bwhahaha!

Illegall raid

In other words, NOT A CRIME?

Exactly.

You pathetic twats are hyperventilating about a huge nothingburger.

I can't help but think that this sounds an awful lot like what Hillary Clinton did with the unauthorized server in her home.

You mean Hillary Clinton you were saying belongs in jail for mishadling some classfied emails?

You can certianly help it with facts:

Clinton was a not a president subject to Presidential Records Act.
Clinton used LEGAL private email server to conduct work during her tenure. (Unauthorized by department, does not mean illegal)
Clinton worked with NA at the conclusion of her term and turned in all records to their satisfaction.
Clinton ordered all emails older than 60 days to be erased from her personal server.

Clinton WAS INVESTIGATED and complied with the investigation that ultimately declined prosecution. Clinton appologized for mishandling some classified emails through her personal email.

This is very different from Trump, who is subject to PRA, REFUSING to hand over hard-copy documents to NA and blatantly lying in official filings about keeping them at his home.

The level of psychosis he has given you fucking fruitcakes is mind boggling

You people are sick....Ask your incestous pedo shitting in his drawers.

You mean Hillary Clinton you were saying belongs in jail for mishadling some classfied emails?

You can certianly help it with facts:

Clinton was a not a president subject to Presidential Records Act.
Clinton used the private email server to conduct work during her tenure.
Clinton worked with NA at the conclusion of her term and turned in all records to their satisfaction.
Clinton ordered all emails older than 60 days to be erased from her personal server.

Clinton WAS INVESTIGATED and complied with the investigation that ultimately declined prosecution. Clinton appologized for mishandling some classified emails through her personal email.

This is very different from Trump, who is subject to PRA, REFUSING to hand over hard-copy documents to NA and blatantly lying in official filings about keeping them at his home.

Well, you can spin it any way you want, but the undeniable fact is that Hillary Clinton maintained a server in her New York home that was not authorized by any entity within the government. The fact that she "appolgized" [sic] in no way mitigates this fact.

If someone mishandles classified material, their employment status doesn't really matter. The fact that she did it while she enjoyed unfettered access to some of our country's most closely guarded secrets is almost more concerning than had it been done after her tenure...

Go back and read the quote from Trump's LAWYER (which you are not).
Trump lawyer conceeded that Trump kept classifed presidential records at home.

Do you now agree that Trump kept classifed presidential records at home?

Given all the denials and bullshit Trump and rightwingers have spwed about this investigation this is an important milestone to reach.

You can have your own opinions, can't have your own facts.

Illegall raid

Yeah, i wonder how many classified records the bitch Hitlery had on her unsecure server in the bathroom of her house? You know the 33,000 she bleached bit while destroying government property phones with a hammer?

Forum List

Back