Karine Jean-Pierre says that people who voted for Donald Trump are "a threat to our democracy, to our freedom, to our rights."

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Wow this admin is insanely evil. Make no mistake they would genocide their "opposition" if they could. Democracy to the left is cheating and rigging elections.

I don't like her, but you're sort of mischaracterizing what it is she said.

She never said that those who voted for Trump are a threat to democracy. It was pretty clear that she was referring to those on the extreme right...

This thing is of power despite being of the few or the one. This is why we are dying as a nation. The many are being disposed of by being shoved into separate groups and are preferred by politics for approval by accusations of hate and disdain to promote men and women who may not be the real equal in keeping the American nation more advanced than our competitors. A beautiful looking woman going to waste.

She never said that those who voted for Trump are a threat to democracy. It was pretty clear that she was referring to those on the extreme right...
The problem is with their definition of the 'extreme right'.

To them, every member of the GOP is the extreme right. They've as much as stated it over the past two years.

In reality, it is the Democrat party that is authoritarian and a severe threat to our Republic.

The more people that stand behind the GOP or Trump, or any other political party, the more LIES that spew out of this whores hole......the more LIES, DECEPTIONS, and FRAUDS the DNC comes up with against Trump.

The more We The People laugh at this c*** and the fucking puppet show she works for. They will never comprehend, because they are too corrupt, too egomaniacal, and too far mentally ill to understand anything besides their greed and avarice.

Wow this admin is insanely evil. Make no mistake they would genocide their "opposition" if they could. Democracy to the left is cheating and rigging elections.

Thank you for the video. It wreaks of a cowardly or mentally sick person in power using an innocent young black woman of taking out his trash, and her boss needs to be removed from office due to his deleterious mental decline that shows his plunge into the final stages of what happens to an unsound mind with either dementia or Alzheimer's disease, which has fallen to lewy bodies no surgery yet has been able to remove. We have a House Speaker who refuses to do the unpleasantries of her job of removing an official who is aimed at silencing more than half the voters in the last election who did not vote for him, since he avoided public appearances in the last election when people quit going to his little self-serving speeches that were full of broken promises as evidenced his first week in office of an election that was placed in the hands of 2,000 mules, and results of the swing state explatories are frequently telling of precinct mischief. That can never be tolerated again.

Anyone slightly right of Stalin is deemed a mortal threat to the dems.....I think they have proved that time and again despite what the vapid Little Miss Scissors Me Timbers has to say about it.

Trump is a threat to our democracy, so those that would empower him share in the same threat.

If that were true, there'd be no reason to mention an "extreme" right...
It is a tactic of rhetoriticians and others versed in manipulating the masses through language.

By placing 'extreme' as a modifier to the right, the speaker/writer hopes to instill doubt and fear in the listener/reader into thinking that the group described is somehow 'nefarious.'

What the Democrats label as 'extreme' right is what most people would describe as 'moderates' from the 80s, 90s, and early 2000s.

The language develops from the leftward movement of the Democrats into a 'radicalized' form of rhetoric that stirs violence in their followers to attack those who disagree with them. Hence, we see the rise of ANTIFA, BLM, etc., etc...

In the name of President Biden, she merely mimicked his hatred for voters who voted for Donald Trump, who as one check after another is showing Trump winning in states that were compromised by the elusive 2,000 mules.

I'm not sure this is the same as the twitter one, but she CLEARLY reflected Biden's hatred for "MAGA" Republicans. I think that the Republicans are correct in wanting to make America great again after three elections seem quite questionable and compromised by "mules" of Biden's very own party and his alleged "win" in e2020 in spite of denial of honest voters who were outnumbered by multiple-voting dishonest people who did not have to show any identification whatsoever in as many precincts as they were used to vote more than once in person, by several means open to non-validated identifications that would show them voting more than one-vote Republicans who are bound by their consciences to playing fair and voting only once.

The Democrat Cult's version of "democracy" looks like a totalitarian one party police state where their opponents are dehumanized, censored, arrested and imprisoned.

Forum List

Back