Q: Will the SCOTUS weigh in before Biden’s redistribution from the working class to college-educated professionals is slated to happen?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
When is Biden, likely illegally, going to wipe out $10,000 of debt to college-educated accountants, architects, engineers, etc., driving inflation and putting the cost on the working class?

Will the Supreme Court have an opportunity to weigh in before he waves his magic wand? Based on previous rulings, the SCOTUS is generally opposed to a power grab by the president when the issue is something that is normally determined by Congress.

And who could bring a challenge to a lower court, thereby starting the path up to the Supreme Court? i would think that any taxpaying American who is harmed by this, which are the majority.

So you’re counting on the radical Court to take away 10 to 20 thousand dollars of debt relief from essentially middle class folks after they have taken away reproductive rights from women?

Nothing illegal about it. Experts about the laws, like Professor Tribe, know it

When is Biden, likely illegally, going to wipe out $10,000 of debt to college-educated accountants, architects, engineers, etc., driving inflation and putting the cost on the working class?

Will the Supreme Court have an opportunity to weigh in before he waves his magic wand? Based on previous rulings, the SCOTUS is generally opposed to a power grab by the president when the issue is something that is normally determined by Congress.

And who could bring a challenge to a lower court, thereby starting the path up to the Supreme Court? i would think that any taxpaying American who is harmed by this, which are the majority.

So working class Americans don't go to college and have student loan debt?

So those who received Pell grants to get an education are members of the "elite"??

So those who received Pell grants to get an education are members of the "elite"??
Tried for a Pell grant when my son went to college. I was making about $70k (combined with my wife’s income)

Not even close

Nothing illegal about it. Experts about the laws, like Professor Tribe, know it

Did you read the article I posted? The jury is out on whether a president can give a big break to college-educated professionals while making the majority - those with high school degrees - pay the consequences.

So you’re counting on the radical Court to take away 10 to 20 thousand dollars of debt relief from essentially middle class folks after they have taken away reproductive rights from women?
The Supreme Court took away nothing - they gave the abortion issue back to the states where it belongs.
But you knew that.
Now they can take back the unfair and selective (and possibly illegal) debt relief.

Tried for a Pell grant when my son went to college. I was making about $70k (combined with my wife’s income)

Not even close
That’s because $70k is Middle income. Pell grants are for lower-income.

College-educated Americans, who chose a marketable career, are not working class. The working class are high-school educated folks, with working class jobs.

Why should the cashier at the grocery store or the hostess at a restaurant have to subsidize accountants, marketing managers, and the GS13 and up crowd?

A lot of people have taken loans from government through agencies like the SBA... if student debt is relieved those loans should be too... covid disaster loans should all be forgiven before student loans are....
A rich kid gets his student loan forgiven but some poor roofer has to repay his disaster loan that he used to buy tools and keep his workers paid though the government ordered shut down?....
We all know what's fair and this isn't fair at all....

That’s because $70k is Middle income. Pell grants are for lower-income.
Exactly. And this regards $20k in PELL GRANTS as well as $10 k for all loans.

And of note… only 3 per cent of loans went to students who went to Ivy League schools

This was clearly geared towards middle class folks

Exactly. And this regards $20k in PELL GRANTS as well as $10 k for all loans.

And of note… only 3 per cent of loans went to students who went to Ivy League schools

This was clearly geared towards middle class folks
Democrats bailing out the wealthy.... again....

A lot of people have taken loans from government through agencies like the SBA... if student debt is relieved those loans should be too... covid disaster loans should all be forgiven before student loans are....
A rich kid gets his student loan forgiven but some poor roofer has to repay his disaster loan that he used to buy tools and keep his workers paid though the government ordered shut down?....
We all know what's fair and this isn't fair at all....
A shot load of COVID loans WERE forgiven.

Did you forget that MTG had $180k of COVID loans forgiven?

No those were PPE loans that were used to pay employees... disaster loans were different... they got a couple of deferments for covid numbers rising but the loans are not forgiven... they should be... imo...

MTG used her PPE loan to keep her employees paid while her business was shut down.... did you forget that or are you purposely leaving that fact out?....

MTG used her PPE loan to keep her employees paid while her business was shut down.... did you forget that or are you purposely leaving that fact out?....
Didn’t you just whine that COVID loans should be forgiven first?

They were dumbass

Forum List

Back