Trump's lawyers now admit Trump kept classified Presidential records in his home.

In approximate chronological order:

1. There's nothing there!
2. The FBI planted them!
3. If only you had asked!
4. They're mine!
5. I declassified them!
6. They were for my library!

You forgot empty folders

Absolute retard. Policy. 🙄

The prosecutor always refrains from accusing anybody (which IS charging them) until and unless they have enough evidence to meet the minimal standards. Well, at least when they’re concerned about doing their jobs honestly and ethically.

You have absolutely no clue about anything you’re babbling about. You truly are a simpleton. Your ignorance is astonishing.

Good job confirming exactly what I've said silly.

Government does not accuse untill they are ready to bring charges, so your comment about them being smarter then me in not accusing Trump is of course pure stupidity. It has nothing to do with smarts, it has to do with ongoing justice process they are bound by.

Last edited:
Nothing in the OP says that Trump lawyers admit he kept classified presidential records in his home. Nothing but the unsupported headline.

Good job confirming exactly what I've said silly.

Government does not accuse untill they are ready to bring charges, so your comment about them being smarter then me in not accusing Trump is of course pure stupidity.
No, you lying imbecile. You initially referred to Trump as being accused. You were wrong. You still are wrong. Don’t try to run away from it. He has not been charged (which IS BEING “accused.”)

You can run, but you can’t hide.

Look, you idiot. It’s really pretty simple. Just stop lying. That’s all it takes.

No, you lying imbecile. You initially referred to Trump as being accused. You were wrong. You still are wrong. Don’t try to run away from it. He has not been charged (which IS BEING “accused.”)

You can run, but you can’t hide.

Look, you idiot. It’s really pretty simple. Just stop lying. That’s all it takes.

I didn't say accused by DOJ. He is accused by me and others who see evidence overwhelming, he is INVESTIGATED by DOJ. None of that is relevant to the point I was making.

Put down the crack pipe and stop getting crazy over irrelavances.

Moron, I didn't say accused by DOJ. He is accused by me and others who see evidence overwhelming.
I already quoted what you said, you completely dishonest asshole.

Your accusations mean nothing and we’re not what you were even talking about.

Spin like a top, all you want, you imbecile. You’re stuck with what you already said.

I already quoted what you said, you completely dishonest asshole.

Your accusations mean nothing and we’re not what you were even talking about.

Spin like a top, all you want, you imbecile. You’re stuck with what you already said.

You could think whatever you want about accusations against Trump, but they do exist and it's stupid for you to deny it...but of course stupid is your middle name, so why not.

Trump clearly broke the law and your denials of that is just one more thing you'll be proven wrong on.

You could think whatever you want about accusations against Trump, but they do exist and it's stupid for you to deny it...but of course stupid is your middle name, so why not.

Trump clearly broke the law and your denials of that is just one more thing you'll be proven wrong on.
What you said was,
Nobody is accusing Trump of departmental non-compliance. He is accused of Federal law breaking.
And the response was “no he is not.” You can’t make an accusation. You aren’t a potential party.

Since then, you’ve been very busy and very unconvincing in your imbecilic efforts to deny your own claim.

You’re a retard and a liar.

What you said was,

And the response was “no he is not.” You can’t make an accusation. You aren’t a potential party.

Since then, you’ve been very busy and very unconvincing in your imbecilic efforts to deny your own claim.

You’re a retard and a liar.

I, and many others, in fact accuse Trump of breaking the federal laws by keeping Classified Presidential records at his home and refusing to hand them over to NA.

You'll have to find some sane way to come to terms with that fact.

I, and many others, in fact accuse Trump of breaking the federal laws by keeping Classified Presidential records at his home and refusing to hand them over to NA.

Zzzzz. That’s not what you said and not what you claimed.

You’re still an exposed liar.

The documents (let’s refer to the non “marked confidential” ones), are irrelevant for criminal charges. The Presidential Records Act is not a criminal statute.

The documents (and folders) marked “confidential” were previously declassified. Neither his possession of (nor overly long retention of) any of the documents is criminal.

You will need to seek assistance from a sane and honest person to explain to you why you’re an asshole.

Last edited:
Zzzzz. That’s not what you said and not what you claimed.

It is in fact what I've said as anyone reading that statement can see.

You want keep obsessing over it and making a fool of yourself? Be my guest.

Why then did the archives claim trump team turned over 120 in January and another 30 in June. You need a better reference

It is in fact what I've said as anyone reading that statement can see.
We can indeed all read what you actually said. 👍
You want keep obsessing over it and making a fool of yourself? Be my guest.
No. I just like to keep exposing you as the liar you are when you try to wiggle out of the tight spot you created for yourself.

You lied. You’re exposed. And your words speak for themselves. 😎

Forum List

Back