Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
they're going after a records act that will prohibit trump from running again.

Elias pointed to the passage of U.S. Code Title 18, Section 2071 that states, "Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States."

Like when Hillary received classified documentation on an unsecured, personal server, and deleted those 33,000 emails?

The same server that was more than likely hacked into by China.

They declared war on the American people. They first stole the vote. Then they doubled the size of the IRS so they can go after the independent small businesses, and now they have relegated the US to banana republic land.

A blind person could see what's coming next.

Why can't you?
Paranoia much?

I confess to being highly entertained by the right wing freak out.

FBI Investigating Politicians Is Tyranny Now
First they came for the former presidents who had hoarded stolen White House documents at their Florida golf clubs, and I did not speak out….

On Monday evening, the FBI raided Trump’s Mar-A-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida in a search related to (according to the New York Times) the ex-president’s handling of White House records that he was supposed to turn over to the National Archives and Records Administration at the end of his presidency.

News of the raid has Republicans and conservative commentators’ heads exploding.

• First off, you might notice that Team “Lock Her Up!” seems to have a very different idea of what it means to investigate elected or formerly elected leaders now. After all, if they can hold an ex-president accountable for alleged crimes, if he can be subject to the rule of law like everyone else, imagine 1984 Orwell Big Brother!!
Conservatives Rain Hellfire On The Rule Of Law After Mar-A-Lago Raid

I thought the apoplectic response to Cassidy's damning testimony was fun. This is much better.
We smell your fear.

Fuck you. You playing entrspment Mr. langley. Hows the weather in Virginia dick head?

That's right, get mad at your fellow conservative. Direct your hate towards them if they dare point out the lack of action by the Right.

Loser.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Whether or not the search was legal, can't stop them from using that evidence seized to prove that Trump had the criminal intent to steal and retain possession of classified government property.

[T]he use of evidence obtained in an illegal search and inadmissible in the Government’s case in chief [may be] admitted to impeach the direct testimony of the defendant. [P]ermitted impeachment by otherwise inadmissible evidence is not limited to collateral matters. U.S. v. Ceccolini, 435 U.S. 268 (1978),
They hope they can prove that....but note how their claims keep floating around. They're just trying to get Trump disqualified any way they can because they knew that he won the 2020 election....and they fear that he's going to win again.

Depends how the conflict plays out. If Democrats continue down this path, we’ll have tanks rolling in the streets and marshal law imposed, possibly even before the midterms so Democrats can once again rig the elections. That is when a well armed populace will play a role. Do not underestimate the extent to which Democrats will go to.
You realize the whole idea of armed citizens going against the government is addressed by the Constitution. It gives the president the power to use military, and militia forces to put down civil disorder, and insurrections against the government.

Go ahead - Make my day.

Jeff Sessions as compared to Garland.
Jeff Sessions saw no grounds to re-open case against Clinton and recused himself from oversight of Crossfire Hurricane investigation.

What are you talking about exactly?

And he who sits on the fence in a time of tyranny will fall far and hard.

Agreed.
Unfortunately not a single "Patriot" on the Right will get off that fence.

Our side has been utterly derelict in it's duties to defend freedom.
The entire strategy of the Right is to sit comfortably at home and dare them to come take them. (which they will)

That's NOT the advice or design of the Constitution or the 2nd. But it's the cowardly modern Conservative Right Wing.

Republicans are outraged about the raid on Mara Lago and are vowing retaliation

All based on zero evidence

Republicans have no clue about what was in the Search Warrant or what probable cause was presented

They have no clue about the evidence against Trump

They have no idea what was found in the search

Yet, because it is Trump, they automatically swarm to his defense

Can you list which ones are not ?

Would you say then that we are AT TYRANNY NOW ??? ( I think you can)

Sooooooo..where are all the Patriots? Where are ANY patriots?

<<< crickets >>>
Its too early now, we are in the beginning stages of a revolution. As in all banana republics and dictatorships, they will round up and arrest / kill / torture all protesters and their leaders a la Jan. 6. Not until enough people, millions in multiple states rise up.

You realize the whole idea of armed citizens going against the government is addressed by the Constitution. It gives the president the power to use military, and militia forces to put down civil disorder, and insurrections against the government.

Go ahead - Make my day.

You have no clue what the Constitution is all about do you? So obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back