Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing on Hunters laptop that could indict Biden
NOTHING
Then let the public see it. I mean The DemNazi Scum publicized The Dirty Dossier they paid Putin for, so let's see Hunter Biden's laptop, Anthony Weiner's Laptop, and let's see the 30,000 emails Hillary Clinton Bleach Bit that were about nothing more than "Wedding Plans" on her secret private illegal server that Obama SWEARS he never emailed her on. She violated two Federal Court orders to bleach bit that server and also broke several Federal Laws for just having that server, and most of them were felonies.

Why didn't Obama send The FBI to raid her home? Why would he? He'd incriminate himself.

But we can get pictures or President Trump's toilet?

Guccifer, who says he hacked Clinton's that server said there was some pretty damning shit on there.
Like her and Obama sharing classified information with their "Financiers" so they could engage in insider trading.

Where is that guy, Guccifer anyways?
Same place Julian Assange is for exposing The Hideous Evil of the DemNazi party who when exposed murdered Seth Rich for getting the Podesta emails to Kim.com who got them to Julian Assange.

Both of them are in a deep dark hole, censored, de-platformed, silenced forever and never to be seen again. True DemNazis operate like this.

Gotta love The 4th Reich. They are very efficient in their Tyranny.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

You're right BL
And those same ITG's certainly won't / don't have to balls to defend freedom. Only cry about it being taken from them.
As long as they had their pacifiers (guns) they felt secure. Wait till you hear the crying after those are taken away very soon now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back