Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound like a lunatic. You know that right?
You sound like you know Dems are predicted to get obliterated in the Nov midterms.

615c47ojGwL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Hitler learned his lesson and made sure he controlled the judicial system after he took power
Hitler should have never been allowed into government. We have a means of preventing people like that from gaining office.

You don’t let insurrectionists into government. The way Trump is talking, he’d go after control of the judicial system if he was let back into office.

Look at the pretty picture you made on your computer!

And you even spelled everything right! You get a gold star! I'll bet mommy will put it up on the fridge!
OH PLEASE

The loudest voice in protest is McConnell’s silence. That silence is deafening.​

I have a feeling McConnell the happiest Republican in DC this morning.

DeSantis is even happier. Secretly doing a happy dance.

yea, i remember you calling our the left for all their constitutional abused over the years.

when you're worried about the person, not the issue, you're the problem.
I am worried about the issue. We’ve been taking about constitutional abuses of police for decades.

OH PLEASE

The loudest voice in protest is McConnell’s silence. That silence is deafening.​

I have a feeling McConnell the happiest Republican in DC this morning.

DeSantis is even happier. Secretly doing a happy dance.
Cry harder. I can't hear you.

Should I trust the FBI more than Trump?
Most of the world does

What crime is Trump accused of? What crime is suspected to have occurred?

For all the spotlights on Trump, I don't recall anyone ever identifying a single real crime that resulted in harm to anyone.

It's nice to know that when our government doesn't like what you say, they can release the hounds and hunt you down like a criminal. If they can do this to Trump, imagine how easy it will be for them to shut you off like a light switch?

They can't admit that it WAS a fishing expedition looking for a crime.
they're going after a records act that will prohibit trump from running again.

Elias pointed to the passage of U.S. Code Title 18, Section 2071 that states, "Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States."

& whatever they were looking for - by my guess - might be of national security & the reason why they had a warrant to begin with is because donny couldn't be trusted to produce them himself.

& rightfully so.
It’s nice that it wasn’t leaked.

You don't know your party very well, RW.
It's an election year, wake up!

You don’t understand our legal system very well
You really think the FBI would seek a warrant on a former President without any probable cause?

Hitler should have never been allowed into government. We have a means of preventing people like that from gaining office.

You don’t let insurrectionists into government. The way Trump is talking, he’d go after control of the judicial system if he was let back into office.
And you dont care how the Deep State keeps trump out of office as long as they do

It is when you have shopped for the right judge, Susan.
We can easily find out who the judge was, that signed the warrant.

Just look for the house with a dozen secret service agents protecting it from the horde of MAGA's threatening civil war.

Thats just a fantasy in your head. You have zero evidence of that.

You want to belive that and you simply do, like the nutbag you are.
It's common sense, Susan. An election year, they know they are going to get their butts
handed to them.
Trump is gaining momentum, they are pulling out all the stops.
Politic?, You don't need evidence, remember that fake dossier that was signed off on.
Then signed off again and again, knowing it was fake by a judge?
sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back