Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunter's laptop, not Russian disinformation as said before the 2020 election.

Hillary should have been prosecuted for her bathroom server, that the Russians hacked, as well as deleting 33,000 subpoenaed emails.

Dershowitz said that Trump's documents should be subpoenaed before any search warrant. So I'm hoping the raid is illegal and any "evidence" thrown out.
There is no evidence. They made a big public show, just to find nothing of value in his safe.

You have no valid argument nor the ability to debate effectively.
No valid argument is how I’d characterize the “empty safe” comment you just made.

Trump isn’t on trial at this time. Search warrants are what authorities do when they have probable cause of a crime and search for evidence for that time.

It’s in our constitution.

I guess you are right. I mean Americans love Tyranny. Makes them feel safe, so I guess we should continue with FISA, Secret Courts, Secret Hearings, Unconstitutional Mandates like locking you up in your own home, closing down your businesses, schools and churches just because EmperorShitzHizPantz decrees it, and then Jabbing you with Experimental Drugs and forcing you to choose between feeding your children, keeping your job and home or being Needle Raped to keep it all.

Benjamin Franklin:

"Those who would forgo Liberty in Exchange for Safety deserve neither Liberty or Safety"

The Conservative Right will cry an Ocean......
As the Progressives continue to drown them in their own tears.

No one wil do a thing. The Left has crushed America and as I have been correctly stating for years......

"ALL THAT IS REQUIRED FOR EVIL MEN TO PREVAIL IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING"

The F.B.I. did NOT raid Shit-A-Lago, they executed legally obtained federal search warrant. AND just for shits and giggles....the only reason they would have opened the Traitor's safe is if that had credible evidence based first hand testimony that the contents of safe included documents that would part of scope of the warrant(s). The name Mark Meadows comes to mind.

Biden Is clean? OMG. You are one of the most delusional leftists on this Board. The Big Guy took 10% off the top from allowing Hunter to sell his influence to enemy communist countries.
Who is the “Big guy”?
You have one vague reference with nothing tying it to the President

Unlike Trump, Biden reports his annual tax return
Show where any of that 10 percent shows up

Show me the money

Watching Fox News.

So much whataboutism.......

what·a·bout·ism
/ˌ(h)wədəˈboudizəm/

noun
BRITISH

1. the technique or practice of responding to an accusation or difficult question by making a counteraccusation or raising a different issue.
"Whataboutism" is a term progs use to say they are proud to be hypocrites.

I didn’t.

In this country, bail is when you’re released pending trial.

Hitler was convicted. He spent a short time in prison and was allowed to run for office after that.

I don’t know what bail means in your country.
God damn youre dumb. You cant even follow the most basic conversation.

The Democrats have set a dangerous precedence. Let's see how loud you pigs squeal after we take back the House this November, and the Biden family finds themselves under investigation.
Dems have set no such precedent. The DoJ has followed procedure by presenting evidence to a federal judge, evidence that was sufficiently compelling for the judge to sign the search warrant. That is, the judge found reason to believe evidence of a crime would be found in Trump's home.

BTW, as shown by the 8 congressional investigations of Hillary, the POT needs no pretense to engage in egregiously politically motivated probes of Dems.

America has fallen.
The Progressive Tyrants celebrate their victory

celebration.jpg

No valid argument is how I’d characterize the “empty safe” comment you just made.

Trump isn’t on trial at this time. Search warrants are what authorities do when they have probable cause of a crime and search for evidence for that time.

It’s in our constitution.
An empty safe isnt "evidence". How god damn stupid ARE you? :cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back