Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hitler was careful to get legal authority for every evil thing he did within the 3rd Reich

So this prissy lib attitude of hiding behind judges is nothing new
The 4th Reich or 4th Industrial Revolution is what we live in now, and they really don't give a shit about giving themselves legitimate cover.
It's going to get worse.

What CRIMEs were on Hunter's laptop....spell out the crimes please.

Sandy Berger was prosecuted, got two years probation, a very big fine, and lost his law licence!!!

Hillary did not get caught STEALING emails, she turned them over when asked.

trump has refused to turn these govt top secret documents over, for a year and a half.

my guess for one of the items missing is that Trump is holding on to Kim Jong Un's letter.... It's pretty important that the next president, knows what the China leader, said to the previous president in his official letter.....
Bullshit. She printed up a few copies so you can't track header info and deleted the rest.

OMG. How Dems ^^^ can complain about Trump’s “record of destroying documents” after Hillary destroyed 33,000 documents - including classified ones - is the height of hypocrisy.

Your side is going down. You crossed the line this time.
Justice Stanley Reed wrote the majority opinion and disagreed that the law was unconstitutionally vague, but only on the very narrow grounds that the law required “intent or reason to believe that the information to be obtained is to be used to the injury of the United States.” Only because the court read the law to require scienter, or bad faith, before a conviction could be sustained was the law constitutional. Otherwise, it would be too difficult for a defendant to know when exactly material related to the national defense. The court made clear that if the law criminalized the simple mishandling of classified information, it would not survive constitutional scrutiny, writing:

The sections are not simple prohibitions against obtaining or delivering to foreign powers information… relating to national defense. If this were the language, it would need to be tested by the inquiry as to whether it had double meaning or forced anyone, at his peril, to speculate as to whether certain actions violated the statute.
In other words, the defendant had to intend for his conduct to benefit a foreign power for his actions to violate 793(f).

Got it?

Were you going to have their trials on conservative media or reality?

Because there’s actual standards of proof in reality that don’t exist in conservative media.
I think your programming is faulty, little bot. Ask your leftist masters to give you a tune-up.

What CRIMEs were on Hunter's laptop....spell out the crimes please.
Sandy Berger was prosecuted, got two years probation, a very big fine, and lost his law license!!!
Hillary did not get caught STEALING emails, she turned them over when asked.
trump has refused to turn these govt top secret documents over, for a year and a half.
my guess for one of the items missing is that Trump is holding on to Kim Jong Un's letter.... It's pretty important that the next president, knows what the China leader, said to the previous president in his official letter.....
Hunter's laptop, not Russian disinformation as said before the 2020 election.

Hillary should have been prosecuted for her bathroom server, that the Russians hacked, as well as deleting 33,000 subpoenaed emails.

Dershowitz said that Trump's documents should be subpoenaed before any search warrant. So I'm hoping the raid is illegal and any "evidence" thrown out.

Didnt you say that bailing Hitler out was a problem? Stick to one position please.
I didn’t.

In this country, bail is when you’re released pending trial.

Hitler was convicted. He spent a short time in prison and was allowed to run for office after that.

I don’t know what bail means in your country.

Sry, that's a NO GO.
You don't understand TYRANNY.
I guess you are right.

Americans must love Tyranny.

Tyranny makes them feel safe, so I guess we should continue with FISA, Secret Courts, Secret Hearings, Unconstitutional Mandates like locking you up in your own home, closing down your businesses, schools and churches just because EmperorShitzHizPantz decrees it, and then Jabbing you with Experimental Drugs and forcing you to choose between feeding your children, keeping your job and home or Forcing you to be Needle Raped to keep it all.

Benjamin Franklin:

"Those who would forgo Liberty in Exchange for Safety deserve neither Liberty or Safety"

Last edited:
Fuck YOU and your projection GROOMER!!! :fu:

Conservatives get SO MAD at the success of the tyrannical Left.
Too bad they never considered actually DOING ANYTHING about it.
You see...Internet Tuff Guy acts were never going to stop tyrants.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

The Democrats have set a dangerous precedence. Let's see how loud you pigs squeal after we take back the House this November, and the Biden family finds themselves under investigation.
So it's all ok if your side does it, for some kind of revenge? Really? That's your stance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back