Trump's Contempt for the "Unsuccessful"

opinionator

Rookie
Nov 25, 2015
There are many things that are hard to explain about the rise of Donald Trump and the near religious devotion of his followers but I’d like to address one in particular. I just find it so ironic that all of these working class people are throwing their lot in with someone so far removed from their way of life. But if that weren’t enough, Trump has shown a disdain and contempt for those who aren’t rich and successful, at least successful as he defines it. He’s just as much a part of the very elite that he claims he’ll unseat.

Don’t you get it? He’s looking down his nose at all of you who follow him. Everything in his history suggests this to be true. But he says he’s on your side and you all just take it as gospel. Speaking of gospel, he makes a mockery of Christianity by professing to be a “strong Christian” and promising to defend the faith that he obviously doesn’t have. His life is one long trail of greed, lust and excess, driven by a massive ego. He is very far from a Christian. But he says it, and his followers believe. I’m sure he gets a good laugh out of that.

Trump is in this for himself. He wants the power. He wants the prestige. He wants the legacy. Does he want to do great things? I’m sure he does. How else could he feed his massive ego? But to think that this mocker is really on the side of the regular working man is beyond absurd. The opposite is true. He’s laughing at all of his little worshippers. He always has and he always will.

Come to your senses and vote for Gary Johnson. He’s the only common sense candidate in the race. He’s the only one who will not threaten the freedoms we still enjoy.

There are many things that are hard to explain about the rise of Donald Trump and the near religious devotion of his followers but I’d like to address one in particular. I just find it so ironic that all of these working class people are throwing their lot in with someone so far removed from their way of life. But if that weren’t enough, Trump has shown a disdain and contempt for those who aren’t rich and successful, at least successful as he defines it. He’s just as much a part of the very elite that he claims he’ll unseat.

Don’t you get it? He’s looking down his nose at all of you who follow him. Everything in his history suggests this to be true. But he says he’s on your side and you all just take it as gospel. Speaking of gospel, he makes a mockery of Christianity by professing to be a “strong Christian” and promising to defend the faith that he obviously doesn’t have. His life is one long trail of greed, lust and excess, driven by a massive ego. He is very far from a Christian. But he says it, and his followers believe. I’m sure he gets a good laugh out of that.

Trump is in this for himself. He wants the power. He wants the prestige. He wants the legacy. Does he want to do great things? I’m sure he does. How else could he feed his massive ego? But to think that this mocker is really on the side of the regular working man is beyond absurd. The opposite is true. He’s laughing at all of his little worshippers. He always has and he always will.

Come to your senses and vote for Gary Johnson. He’s the only common sense candidate in the race. He’s the only one who will not threaten the freedoms we still enjoy.

You're absolutely right. If he were really on the side of working people in America, he wouldn't have his shirts and ties made in China and Mexico. He would've hired Americans, and not foreigners, to work seasonal jobs at his hotels. He would not have stiffed laborers and contractors. He would not have cheated people out of their hard-earned money with his fake "Trump University."

Pure comedy gold. Like Hillary lives the average guys life. How many people has she employed? Trump has employed thousands and provided good gigs for contrators and their subs. Building material suppliers, trucking, you name it.

Hillary is doing this solely for power and your peurile attempt to project is like watching my dog operated her food dish with a wearing a cone.

After the ten thousandth thread like this, it's obvious it's all the left has to hang their hat on. Smears and shit.

the funniest is he'd have nothing if daddy didn't leave him money, because if you look at his track record and his actual wealth, he's a good promoter but horrible at actually running his business concerns.

but that's why he loses every demographic except for uneducated white males.

the funniest is he'd have nothing if daddy didn't leave him money, because if you look at his track record and his actual wealth, he's a good promoter but horrible at actually running his business concerns.

but that's why he loses every demographic except for uneducated white males.
Trump is horrible at business?

Jesus Christ, you lost your struggle with sanity.

There are many things that are hard to explain about the rise of Donald Trump and the near religious devotion of his followers...

Look, I'm a Johnson supporter too, but your first statement is so overwhelmingly ironic, I can't let it lie. To whatever extent Donald's supporters are demonstrating "near religious devotion", it pales in comparison to those that worship at the alter of big government. Those poor souls are the ones that actually replaced God with government. Much has been written of the subject, perhaps none better than Goldberg's 'Liberal Fascism'

liberal-fascism-7717.jpg

Not so. Trump proudly stated that he loved the under educated.

You're absolutely right. If he were really on the side of working people in America, he wouldn't have his shirts and ties made in China and Mexico. He would've hired Americans, and not foreigners, to work seasonal jobs at his hotels. He would not have stiffed laborers and contractors. He would not have cheated people out of their hard-earned money with his fake "Trump University."

Are you sure? Maybe he really would. You never know. Hypocrisy is a common trait to all human beings. I wouldn't look into it all that much. They things you stated mean two things. They mean jack and squat.

Forum List

Back