What the heck is a Commander-In-Chief Forum? I smell an ambush.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
When I hear 'First ever" and it's a debate on National Security hosted by a Clinton stooge, kinda makes me go hmmmmm. You would think Hillary would be running for the hills if it's about National Security since she has proven complete negligence and incompetence on the subject. That makes me even more suspicious. I guess we'll see what NBC has up it's sleeve.

When I hear 'First ever" and it's a debate on National Security hosted by a Clinton stooge, kinda makes me go hmmmmm. You would think Hillary would be running for the hills if it's about National Security since she has proven complete negligence and incompetence on the subject. That makes me even more suspicious. I guess we'll see what NBC has up it's sleeve.
Yeah, and Jade Helm is going to put us all in FEMA camps :rolleyes:

Matt Lauer Choice to Moderate Presidential Forum Sparks Criticism
Matt Lauer Choice to Moderate Presidential Forum Sparks Criticism

"This is not about MSNBC," Dylan Milroy, a Marine Corps veteran behind the charge for Johnson to appear, told the Times. "This is about the IAVA claiming to represent... veterans while actively ignoring them by the masses."

Mark Kornblau, a spokesman for NBC, told the Times that they would prefer to give Johnson a separate event "in the near future" to discuss "the same set of issues related to national security and veterans."

Yeah, you're right man, that is some weak sauce.

Not only does it sound like it is in the tank for Hildabeast, it doesn't sound like either Clinton or Trump will get a chance to feel the Johnson. :badgrin:

Oh shit!!! :eek:

Oh shit!!! :eek:
Yup. Go get some Sharpies and start coloring yourself black Aaron. Like Obiwan was to Leia, it's your only hope!

Last edited:
Hillary will use this as an excuse for limiting her participation in the Presidential Debate(s).

Trump should insist on Johnson's participation in this Forum, which would allow him to take a "moderate" position between Hillary's hawkishness and Johnson's isolationism.

Including Johnson would also make Trump look magnanimous while potentially siphoning off more votes from Hillary than he might lose (to Johnson).

Forum List

Back