Trump wants the country back to Trump madness by Easter....LOLOL

Limbaugh says it's a hoax, so the robotic Trumpsters are willing to go out and spread the virus because MAGA 'n stuff.

The alternate universe is now officially dangerous.
I don't give a flying fuck what some dude on the radio said....Burning to the economy to the ground is going to give us bigger problems than a virus that almost only kills people who already have one foot in the grave.

Your snobbish piety has really become fucking tiresome.
Too bad. Don't read my posts. Bitch at someone else.

Limbaugh says it's a hoax, so the robotic Trumpsters are willing to go out and spread the virus because MAGA 'n stuff.

I don't give a flying fuck what some dude on the radio said....Burning to the economy to the ground is going to give us bigger problems than a virus that almost only kills people who already have one foot in the grave.

Your snobbish piety has really become fucking tiresome.
Too bad. Don't read my posts. Bitch at someone else.

MakeLikeTree.jpg

Your snobbish piety has really become fucking tedious.
News flash....its them old white mf's that make Trumps rallies so gay...LOLOLO

The most unholiest human being ever created, wants us all out and about by Easter...his words, not mine.
Coronavirus government response updates: Trump wants country 'opened up' by Easter
Trump is setting is the stage to roll back social distancing guidelines.

This moron is so desperate to get back to campaigning, so desperate to get back to his feel good rallies and his Trump hotels that we all pay for, so desperate to get the markets going...and the hell with the American ppl and this Hoax virus.

And still we got idiots thinking this man is doing a great job.....God help us
And this is something all of us want to happen.

News flash....its them old white mf's that make Trumps rallies so gay...LOLOLO
Speaking of fucking tedious.....

The most unholiest human being ever created, wants us all out and about by Easter...his words, not mine.
Coronavirus government response updates: Trump wants country 'opened up' by Easter

This moron is so desperate to get back to campaigning, so desperate to get back to his feel good rallies and his Trump hotels that we all pay for, so desperate to get the markets going...and the hell with the American ppl and this Hoax virus.

lol Democrats would just hate that. Here you are jonesing for the glory days of the Great Depression and the President is stoking your worst fears by suggesting that instead of the suffering and death and economic depression you yearn for, America may come out of this quickly and intact. Someone needs to try to explain all of this to Joe Biden. Perhaps if you drew him some pictures it might help old Joe to understand what is going on.

You know Tiggerred when someone is hoping the president fails and the country tanks, I hope you end up in a shelter depressed as hell. You got what you wanted.

He has nothing to worry about. Did you see Biden's response to the virus. He makes Obama off the teleprompter sound great!
The rambling one in front of the green screen? Another Biden classic.

It's about time someone put an end to this scam.
Cases Deaths Mortality % Survival Rate% Affected Pop
46481​
593​
1.28​
98.72​
0.014113475​
So with only 0.014% of the population of the US affected and a survival rate of 98.7% you want to crash the US economy beyond the point of no return? You must be a fucking democrat hellbent on the destruction of the US
WHAT FUCKIN GOOD IN HAVE A ROBUST ECONOMY YOU IDIOT, IF PPL ARE IN FEAR, UNHEALTHY AND DYING????? DEAD PPL CAN'T SHOP!! AND BC WE HAVEN'T TESTED THE MAJORITY OF THE COUNTRY, YOUR FACTS DON'T MEAN SHIT
Because without a robust economy people will die from poverty...
DO I look or sound like a Trump supporter? Die from poverty??????? The last ppl on the planet to save us from proverty is corporate america.....you need a hug, nobody can be as fuckin stupid as you!!
So corporation jobs don't save people from poverty?...how does that work?...

"opened up and raring to go by Easter". LOL.

I don't know who is more delusional, him or his bootlicking supporters.

Good gawd, somebody lock this guy in a fucking closet for a couple of months.
Then stay cowering in your bunkers, while the rest of us get back to our lives.
Get back to your money is what you mean...listen, nobody is venturing out to shop or do anything until this thing is gone...keep dreaming and for those fools that do so, good luck breathing again.
Oh STFU....I want to get back to hanging out with buddies, going to shops, and enjoying my normal pursuits and diversions,...You may now go back to cowering in your 1950s civil defense bunker, like the hysterical fool that you are.
B4E54A83-E3B5-46BF-A9A6-10AA9AE8A1FD.jpeg

Here’s your problem. You’re never going to be able to get back to hanging out with your buddies because working people in the USA don’t have a living wage or Heath insurance. So the virus is not going to go away in the USA.

Here’s another clue for you fools. The USA didn’t close the border to people from Canada and Mexico. We closed the border on YOU. We don’t want any more of your infection coming here. Nor does the rest of the world.

In less than a week, the USA will eclipse China for the most cases and Italy for the most deaths.

"opened up and raring to go by Easter". LOL.

I don't know who is more delusional, him or his bootlicking supporters.

Good gawd, somebody lock this guy in a fucking closet for a couple of months.
Then stay cowering in your bunkers, while the rest of us get back to our lives.
Get back to your money is what you mean...listen, nobody is venturing out to shop or do anything until this thing is gone...keep dreaming and for those fools that do so, good luck breathing again.
Oh STFU....I want to get back to hanging out with buddies, going to shops, and enjoying my normal pursuits and diversions,...You may now go back to cowering in your 1950s civil defense bunker, like the hysterical fool that you are.
View attachment 314771
It's also about scores of millions of other people who are tired of your hysteria and you pious bullshit.

Fuck you too.

Here’s your problem. You’re never going to be able to get back to hanging out with your buddies because working people in the USA don’t have a living wage or Heath insurance. So the virus is not going to go away in the USA.

Here’s another clue for you fools. The USA didn’t close the border to people from Canada and Mexico. We closed the border on YOU. We don’t want any more of your infection coming here. Nor does the rest of the world.

In less than a week, the USA will eclipse China for the most cases and Italy for the most deaths.
Here's your problem....Guys like me don't give a flying fuck about you and other nose pickers, hiding behind your autistic politics to keep us all locked down like a bunch of chattel property.

Fuck you too.

It doesn't take forever to have a virus make it through a community. We've already been locked down for a while, a few more weeks should be enough.

BTW, did you know that 150,000 Americans die EACH and EVERY year from lung cancer? And 35,000 from Cirrhosis OTL? Should the economy be closed for those diseases too?

We don't close the country

He has nothing to worry about. Did you see Biden's response to the virus. He makes Obama off the teleprompter sound great!
The rambling one in front of the green screen? Another Biden classic.
You got to watch it, wow. I don't see why they let him do it.

Forum List

Back