Trump wants the country back to Trump madness by Easter....LOLOL

Maybe we should be listening to what the CDC recommends.
Why?....What makes them any less fucked-in-the-head as any other federal bureaucracy?

Yea, you're right. Listening to actual experts doesn't make any fucking sense whatsoever.

Retard.
We have "actual experts" -slews of them in the federal gubmint- who screw the pooch every damned day....What makes the CDC sacrosanct?

Take the consensus opinion from all of the experts in the industry and go with what they're saying.

But you're right, that doesn't make sense. We should just listen to what cynical retards on anonymous message boards think. That makes so much more sense. Thank you.
There are millions of people other than "cynical retards on message boards" who think the way I do....In fact, nearly everyone I work around and came into contact with prior to this idiotic lockdown, pretty much believed that this is all a bunch of overblown media and bureaucratic hype....BTW, you're engaging in the appeal to authority fallacy.

So stuff that in your pipe and smoke it.

You're going to throw an appeal to authority fallacy at me while committing an argumentum ad populum fallacy. You're a fucking idiot.

I don't care how many other retards you have with you. Your opinion is less useful than useless and we should follow the guidance of actual professionals in the industry, not you and your band of anonymous internet retards.
I note you dodged the question in order to engage in the personal attack...To repeat: What makes the CDC's opinion sacrosanct and completely above reproach?

"They're experts" isn't an argument.

They're the experts. Period. Clear for you? They study and have to deal with public health issues. As opposed to a feckless President, his lemmings for supporters, and a bevy of right wing media who's only goal here is to rescue their last possible sliver of hope to hold on to whatever little power they think they still have.

Not looking good for the "ignore and return to normal" crowd. Let's forget about the medical experts opinions, there's no way business leaders, governors (even the ones in red states), mayors, or other local leaders allow any kind of return to normal without first getting the OK from the experts you dismiss with obvious disdain.

"opened up and raring to go by Easter". LOL.

I don't know who is more delusional, him or his bootlicking supporters.

Yes, and predictably, the Democrats have decided they hate working, they hate workers and they want everyone to die. To cover for this, they pretend they are AFRAID everyone is going to die.

Like this:

IF YOU LIKE THIS PLAN YOU WANT GRANDMA TO DIE!!!

In reality they're projecting and we know this
They love them some obamaturd phones though!

A program started under Ronald Reagan in the 80's and expanded to low income individuals....under GW Bush.
But you just keep on but, but, but..squirrel!

Yes, and predictably, the Democrats have decided they hate working, they hate workers and they want everyone to die. To cover for this, they pretend they are AFRAID everyone is going to die.

Like this:

A program started under Ronald Reagan in the 80's and expanded to low income individuals....under GW Bush.
But you just keep on but, but, but..squirrel!
Obamaturd.

Good gawd, somebody lock this guy in a fucking closet for a couple of months.
Then stay cowering in your bunkers, while the rest of us get back to our lives.
Get back to your money is what you mean...listen, nobody is venturing out to shop or do anything until this thing is gone...keep dreaming and for those fools that do so, good luck breathing again.
Businesses will open again and after a few days people will return to them...they will begin to venture out....remember we know more about this virus today than we did a week ago....and why are you typing in all bold?....

Is it possible to have some middle ground between shutting most every thing down and life as it was three weeks ago? Perhaps restaurants can open but use only half their tables (space people farther apart). People wash their hands more often. Kids return to school, but desks are washed down between classes. Limit the number of people that can be in Walmart at one time. Keep away from Grandma.

Our economy may be able to bounce back from 3 to 4 weeks of shut down. I don't see it coming back well from 3 to 4 months or more of shut downs. Also, will we be shutting down next fall and winter to prevent the next flu season from killing tens of thousands of Americans?

Then stay cowering in your bunkers, while the rest of us get back to our lives.
Get back to your money is what you mean...listen, nobody is venturing out to shop or do anything until this thing is gone...keep dreaming and for those fools that do so, good luck breathing again.
Businesses will open again and after a few days people will return to them...they will begin to venture out....remember we know more about this virus today than we did a week ago....and why are you typing in all bold?....
Tantrums are best done in Bold

Immunologists and others in the disease field focus on diseases. They have no conscience nor orientation. toward the social and economic devastations that their foreboding obsessions with worst case causes.

Guess who's going to be the most hurt by the virus?

Older people, who are more likely to vote Trump, and the Dixieland states especially.
And Older people are being hurt loosing 1/2 of their retirement $$$

I support this move......im tired of all of this virus crap......

If you have faith in God, then you shouldn't be concerned about any virus..

Did Reagan shut down the country because all of the fags got AIDS? Nope.....it's God's plan...
I get it now. Trump and God are gonna make it go away. Good luck.

It's about time someone put an end to this scam.
Cases Deaths Mortality % Survival Rate% Affected Pop
46481​
593​
1.28​
98.72​
0.014113475​
So with only 0.014% of the population of the US affected and a survival rate of 98.7% you want to crash the US economy beyond the point of no return? You must be a fucking democrat hellbent on the destruction of the US
WHAT FUCKIN GOOD IN HAVE A ROBUST ECONOMY YOU IDIOT, IF PPL ARE IN FEAR, UNHEALTHY AND DYING????? DEAD PPL CAN'T SHOP!! AND BC WE HAVEN'T TESTED THE MAJORITY OF THE COUNTRY, YOUR FACTS DON'T MEAN SHIT
Because without a robust economy people will die from poverty...
DO I look or sound like a Trump supporter? Die from poverty??????? The last ppl on the planet to save us from proverty is corporate america.....you need a hug, nobody can be as fuckin stupid as you!!
Sounds like some serious emotional issues are getting to these fools. Making bad decisions based on delirious moronic beliefs that all is better at this moment in time.

Is it possible to have some middle ground between shutting most every thing down and life as it was three weeks ago? Perhaps restaurants can open but use only half their tables (space people farther apart). People wash their hands more often. Kids return to school, but desks are washed down between classes. Limit the number of people that can be in Walmart at one time. Keep away from Grandma.

Our economy may be able to bounce back from 3 to 4 weeks of shut down. I don't see it coming back well from 3 to 4 months or more of shut downs. Also, will we be shutting down next fall and winter to prevent the next flu season from killing tens of thousands of Americans?

I don't think so. Reason I say this is because people can't be trusted to do the right thing (for the most part). See spring breakers, people packing California and Florida beaches, and people out and about, climbing on planes and public transit, restaurants, you name it. Some of these people could be sick and passing the virus along, some could be asymptomatic and passing the virus along. It only takes one infected individual out in close proximity to a bunch of other people to spread this virus. Get a couple people traveling over the country..well, you do the math.

Now for the political part. Outside of the ban on travel from China on January 31st, the next definitive action taken is on March 13th. If Trump takes the threat of this outbreak seriously on January 22nd, we get ahead of the curve, lock things down for a short period of time, isolate those who are sick, and maybe just maybe, shutting things down for the two or three months it's going to take to get the virus under control, isn't necessary. Sorry Republicans, this is why you don't allow the fringe to take over and elect a reality game show host, when you had four perfectly viable public servants that understand how government works to choose from in 2016.

^
gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg

Like this:

^
cray cray.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Like this:

Another bootlicking moron heard from.

^
gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg

To read these foaming-mouthed liberals you would think people are laying in the street bleeding out of all their orifices. Instead I just heard a dr say MOST patients she sees have mild fever, cough, some shortness of breath and do not need to go to the hospital

what a little whiny snowflake you've become .... lol, so much for being pro life 'eh suzie Q?

Limbaugh says it's a hoax, so the robotic Trumpsters are willing to go out and spread the virus because MAGA 'n stuff.

The alternate universe is now officially dangerous.
I don't give a flying fuck what some dude on the radio said....Burning to the economy to the ground is going to give us bigger problems than a virus that almost only kills people who already have one foot in the grave.

Your snobbish piety has really become fucking tedious.

Here’s your problem. You’re never going to be able to get back to hanging out with your buddies because working people in the USA don’t have a living wage or Heath insurance. So the virus is not going to go away in the USA.

Here’s another clue for you fools. The USA didn’t close the border to people from Canada and Mexico. We closed the border on YOU. We don’t want any more of your infection coming here. Nor does the rest of the world.

In less than a week, the USA will eclipse China for the most cases and Italy for the most deaths.

This is going to be a big dose of irony for the Trump supporters who've been big on restricting immigration and travel. Because the Trump administration's response to the virus has been so feckless and incompetent, other countries are liable to ban us from traveling to their countries after their virus curves have flattened. I can forsee in addition to passports, you'll have to present a certified letter verifying you are free of the virus and have presented at least x negative tests over let's say x number of weeks.

we have become a third world shithole.

Like this:

silly poorly educated you.... you didn't know that fee obamaphone actaully came from saint ronnie did ya?

Lifeline Program for Low-Income Consumers

Since 1985, the Lifeline program has provided a discount on phone service for qualifying low-income consumers to ensure that all Americans have the opportunities and security that phone service brings, including being able to connect to jobs, family and emergency services. Lifeline is part of the Universal Service Fund. The Lifeline program is available to eligible low-income consumers in every state, territory, commonwealth, and on Tribal lands.
Lifeline Program for Low-Income Consumers

good 'ol liberal ronnie!

Forum List

Back