Trump wants the country back to Trump madness by Easter....LOLOL

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The most unholiest human being ever created, wants us all out and about by Easter...his words, not mine.
Coronavirus government response updates: Trump wants country 'opened up' by Easter
Trump is setting is the stage to roll back social distancing guidelines.

This moron is so desperate to get back to campaigning, so desperate to get back to his feel good rallies and his Trump hotels that we all pay for, so desperate to get the markets going...and the hell with the American ppl and this Hoax virus.

And still we got idiots thinking this man is doing a great job.....God help us

"opened up and raring to go by Easter". LOL.

I don't know who is more delusional, him or his bootlicking supporters.

Yes, and predictably, the Democrats have decided they hate working, they hate workers and they want everyone to die. To cover for this, they pretend they are AFRAID everyone is going to die.

Like this:

IF YOU LIKE THIS PLAN YOU WANT GRANDMA TO DIE!!!

In reality they're projecting and we know this

The most unholiest human being ever created, wants us all out and about by Easter...his words, not mine.
Coronavirus government response updates: Trump wants country 'opened up' by Easter
Trump is setting is the stage to roll back social distancing guidelines.

This moron is so desperate to get back to campaigning, so desperate to get back to his feel good rallies and his Trump hotels that we all pay for, so desperate to get the markets going...and the hell with the American ppl and this Hoax virus.

And still we got idiots thinking this man is doing a great job.....God help us
He has nothing to worry about. Did you see Biden's response to the virus. He makes Obama off the teleprompter sound great!

Good gawd, somebody lock this guy in a fucking closet for a couple of months.
Then stay cowering in your bunkers, while the rest of us get back to our lives.

What's "idiotic" about making an effort to get America back on track economically?

What's so great about a year long lockdown and economic despair?

Yes, and predictably, the Democrats have decided they hate working, they hate workers and they want everyone to die. To cover for this, they pretend they are AFRAID everyone is going to die.

Like this:

IF YOU LIKE THIS PLAN YOU WANT GRANDMA TO DIE!!!

In reality they're projecting and we know this
Another bootlicking moron heard from.

I support this move......im tired of all of this virus crap......

If you have faith in God, then you shouldn't be concerned about any virus..

Did Reagan shut down the country because all of the fags got AIDS? Nope.....it's God's plan...

well he does need a running mate

images

~S~

To read these foaming-mouthed liberals you would think people are laying in the street bleeding out of all their orifices. Instead I just heard a dr say MOST patients she sees have mild fever, cough, some shortness of breath and do not need to go to the hospital

Good gawd, somebody lock this guy in a fucking closet for a couple of months.
Then stay cowering in your bunkers, while the rest of us get back to our lives.
Get back to your money is what you mean...listen, nobody is venturing out to shop or do anything until this thing is gone...keep dreaming and for those fools that do so, good luck breathing again.

New Topics

Forum List

Back