Trump wants the country back to Trump madness by Easter....LOLOL

I support this move......im tired of all of this virus crap......

If you have faith in God, then you shouldn't be concerned about any virus..

Did Reagan shut down the country because all of the fags got AIDS? Nope.....it's God's plan...

When aids was first becoming popular, the homosexual community said that it had nothing to do with them. Had President Reagan called for a shutdown of gay hangouts and insisting the guys engaged in sodomy maintain 6 feet of distance between they and their partners, they would have never gone along with it.

The most unholiest human being ever created, wants us all out and about by Easter

When any idiot-pinhead-asshole starts a thread like that, I know it isn't even worth reading.
who is the idiot-pinhead asshole? You are. May God help you.
People like you are nothing but jokes..... I mean, really you are....we just shake our heads when we see and hear from you.....your nothing but jokes...pure white piles of unfunny jokes

the economy was all Goldilocks had, and he wants it back -

be elected to a 2nd term

put the entire country in harms way

the choice to his feeble mind is clear

F Trump
Trump is a control freak, a ego maniac and fool......I don't give a fuck what he does, my state is staying closed and I'm not buying shit, Trump

It's about time someone put an end to this scam.
Cases
46481​
Deaths
593​
Mortality %
1.28​
Survival Rate%
98.72​
Affected Pop
0.014113475​
So with only 0.014% of the population of the US affected and a survival rate of 98.7% you want to crash the US economy beyond the point of no return? You must be a fucking democrat hellbent on the destruction of the US

And dems want the nation to fail before November...evil dems....

Cases Deaths Mortality % Survival Rate% Affected Pop
46481​
593​
1.28​
98.72​
0.014113475​
So with only 0.014% of the population of the US affected and a survival rate of 98.7% you want to crash the US economy beyond the point of no return? You must be a fucking democrat hellbent on the destruction of the US
WHAT FUCKIN GOOD IN HAVE A ROBUST ECONOMY YOU IDIOT, IF PPL ARE IN FEAR, UNHEALTHY AND DYING????? DEAD PPL CAN'T SHOP!! AND BC WE HAVEN'T TESTED THE MAJORITY OF THE COUNTRY, YOUR FACTS DON'T MEAN SHIT

46481​
593​
1.28​
98.72​
0.014113475​
WHAT FUCKIN GOOD IN HAVE A ROBUST ECONOMY YOU IDIOT, IF PPL ARE IN FEAR, UNHEALTHY AND DYING????? DEAD PPL CAN'T SHOP!! AND BC WE HAVEN'T TESTED THE MAJORITY OF THE COUNTRY, YOUR FACTS DON'T MEAN SHIT
Because without a robust economy people will die from poverty...

And dems want the nation to fail before November...evil dems....
Had we a real president, this shit could have been over and dealt with as soon as Feb. TRUMP IS THE ONE WANTING TO DRAG THIS SHIT ON.... Blame the brain dead and not the democrats, fool

46481​
593​
1.28​
98.72​
0.014113475​
Just like a lying racist democrat to shout "FACTS DON'T MEAN SHIT"

"opened up and raring to go by Easter". LOL.

I don't know who is more delusional, him or his bootlicking supporters.

Good gawd, somebody lock this guy in a fucking closet for a couple of months.
Then stay cowering in your bunkers, while the rest of us get back to our lives.
Get back to your money is what you mean...listen, nobody is venturing out to shop or do anything until this thing is gone...keep dreaming and for those fools that do so, good luck breathing again.
Oh STFU....I want to get back to hanging out with buddies, going to shops, and enjoying my normal pursuits and diversions,...You may now go back to cowering in your 1950s civil defense bunker, like the hysterical fool that you are.

46481​
593​
1.28​
98.72​
0.014113475​
Because without a robust economy people will die from poverty...
DO I look or sound like a Trump supporter? Die from poverty??????? The last ppl on the planet to save us from proverty is corporate america.....you need a hug, nobody can be as fuckin stupid as you!!

46481​
593​
1.28​
98.72​
0.014113475​
Just like a lying racist democrat to shout "FACTS DON'T MEAN SHIT"
Says a brain dead, lice infected Trump supporters, fuck off

46481​
593​
1.28​
98.72​
0.014113475​
But we don't have a 'robust economy'

~S~

Limbaugh says it's a hoax, so the robotic Trumpsters are willing to go out and spread the virus because MAGA 'n stuff.

The alternate universe is now officially dangerous.
I don't give a flying fuck what some dude on the radio said....Burning to the economy to the ground is going to give us bigger problems than a virus that almost only kills people who already have one foot in the grave.

Your snobbish piety has really become fucking tedious.

"opened up and raring to go by Easter". LOL.

I don't know who is more delusional, him or his bootlicking supporters.

Good gawd, somebody lock this guy in a fucking closet for a couple of months.
Then stay cowering in your bunkers, while the rest of us get back to our lives.
Get back to your money is what you mean...listen, nobody is venturing out to shop or do anything until this thing is gone...keep dreaming and for those fools that do so, good luck breathing again.
Oh STFU....I want to get back to hanging out with buddies, going to shops, and enjoying my normal pursuits and diversions,...You may now go back to cowering in your 1950s civil defense bunker, like the hysterical fool that you are.
Hey what the fuck is stopping you, call over your friends and have at it. Break into a store, do what ever it takes to be happy with the virus and by all means, spread the love......dumb white fuck

Forum List

Back