Judge is tired of the trump team's stalling tactic's.

Lawyers are officers of the court and member of the bar and have ethical standards. Failure to abide by those court standards and bar requirements is to not file false and frivioulus motions with the court to delay justice.

So with that said...

Yes the court and the bar can take action against lawyers that violate court procedures and bar standards.

Now, FPOUTS#45 could fire his legal team and attempt to represent himself, as a non-court officer and not a member of the bar, I'm sure he would be given more leeway so you statement "Trump can file all the motions he wants" is technically true. However his lawyers cannot.

WW
Filing motions that question the court are protected by the 1st Amendment.

The lawyers represent Trump and therefore are filing those motions on his behalf.

He shouldn’t be treated any differently than you or I and that means he shouldn’t be allowed to disrupt the court and he repeatedly has done so. That is disrespecting the judge. It is tbe judges court room and his right to impose a code of conduct. If it were one of us…what do you think would happen?
Not once has he disrupted the court.

Filing motions that question the court are protected by the 1st Amendment.

The lawyers represent Trump and therefore are filing those motions on his behalf.

And they are about to get their pee pee smacked if they keep filing frivolous motions to delay the trial. Bringing up the same thing over and over again and repeatedly asking for "reconsideration", by it's nature is frivolous when you know the answer answer will be know.

Make your motion, to preserve the issue for appeal, then file it as part of the appeal post trial.

There is no 1st Amendment right to delay court proceedings with frivolous motions. (It's kind of the "cry wolf" syndrome.)

WW

And they are about to get their pee pee smacked if they keep filing frivolous motions to delay the trial. Bringing up the same thing over and over again and repeatedly asking for "reconsideration", by it's nature is frivolous when you know the answer answer will be know.

Make your motion, to preserve the issue for appeal, then file it as part of the appeal post trial.

There is no 1st Amendment right to delay court proceedings with frivolous motions. (It's kind of the "cry wolf" syndrome.)

WW
And it will be even stronger grounds to overturn in appeal.

Two instances so far:

#1 Scowling at a prospective juror and comments that could be heard by the prospective jurors. For this he was admonished to cease by the judge.

#2 Attempting to get up and leave with out the court being placed on break or ending for the day. Again he was admonished by the judge and ordered to return to his seat.

#3 Allegedly he's been sleeping and passing gas in court. Not the sleeping part is just bad form, he should sleep at night instead of posting on social media. But reports are his farting and the resulting odor are pretty disruptive. Maybe he should look to get more fiber in his diet. Just say'n.

WW

Trump and his cult are so afraid of a trial, it scares them shitless.
Given the chance to PROVE the charges and trial are corrupt, they cry, whine, insult, make threats and TRY to delay.
Trump could put this all behind him, WHAT'S wrong?

Trump and his cult are so afraid of a trial, it scares them shitless.
Given the chance to PROVE the charges and trial are corrupt, they cry, whine, insult, make threats and TRY to delay.
Trump could put this all behind him, WHAT'S wrong?

Didn't FPOTUS#45 complain about not having a jury in the Carrol case?

Now he's complaining about having a jury?

Can't please the man.

WW

Two instances so far:

#1 Scowling at a prospective juror and comments that could be heard by the prospective jurors. For this he was admonished to cease by the judge.

#2 Attempting to get up and leave with out the court being placed on break or ending for the day. Again he was admonished by the judge and ordered to return to his seat.

#3 Allegedly he's been sleeping and passing gas in court. Not the sleeping part is just bad form, he should sleep at night instead of posting on social media. But reports are his farting and the resulting odor are pretty disruptive. Maybe he should look to get more fiber in his diet. Just say'n.

WW
Is that all you can come up with? Farts and ugly looks?...lol

It's time for you fucking people to grow up.

Two instances so far:

WW

Is that all you can come up with? Farts and ugly looks?...lol

It's time for you fucking people to grow up.

It's not I could come up with, you ignored #1 and #2.

#3 was thrown in for the giggles.

WW

------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I know nuthin' 'bout "leftists" putting on a 'clown show'.

Rather, what i think i am seeing is a proceeding that has long been in the works. Years even. Since 2019. Multi-investigators gathered testimonies, perused emails and other correspondence over several years. Participants in the scheme came forward with, we are led to believe, important accounts. And then it all went before two grand juries. They came down with indictments. Which led to a lawful and required......arrest. Which led to lawful, expected, and required ......trial.

And so here we are. No need for hyperventilating over so-called 'clown shows' or 'leftists'. That's just Trump-groupie angst.

We will see shortly, beginning Monday, the 22nd, how the prosecution presents their case and how the defense responds.

It is ............ the way American jurisprudence works.

What you are seeing is what you’re wanting to see.
------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I know nuthin' 'bout "leftists" putting on a 'clown show'.

Rather, what i think i am seeing is a proceeding that has long been in the works. Years even. Since 2019. Multi-investigators gathered testimonies, perused emails and other correspondence over several years. Participants in the scheme came forward with, we are led to believe, important accounts. And then it all went before two grand juries. They came down with indictments. Which led to a lawful and required......arrest. Which led to lawful, expected, and required ......trial. (ps...he could have plead guilty, and there'd be no jury trial.)

And so here we are. No need for hyperventilating over so-called 'clown shows' or 'leftists'. That's just Trump-groupie angst.

We will see shortly, beginning Monday, the 22nd, how the prosecution presents their case and how the defense responds.

It is ............ the way American jurisprudence works.
Yes! 91 indictments sounds very reasonable.

Do you have a link or credible responsible reporting that informs you of such, poster Finger? Or is this allegation the product of a grievance-driven fantagasm?
Show us how you would know what you have alleged.
In short, put your money where your mouth is.
Batter up, amigo.

---------------------------------------------------------------
This whole case is based on bullshit. Any intelligent person can see that. Your TDS will not allow you any Vision in this as I said earlier.

Screenshot_20220109-220949_Read Chan.jpg

Do you have a link or credible responsible reporting that informs you of such, poster Finger? Or is this allegation the product of a grievance-driven fantagasm?
Show us how you would know what you have alleged.
In short, put your money where your mouth is.
Batter up, amigo.

---------------------------------------------------------------
This whole case stinks of lawfare and is bullshit. Anyone of intelligence can see that the judge and da are just out to get Trump.

Screenshot_20221209-143606_Twitter.jpg

Yes! 91 indictments sounds very reasonable.
Well, forget the number 91.
I think now it is only.....89.
But, truth be told, Laughat, it only takes one.
No?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Anyone of intelligence can see that the judge and da are just out to get Trump."

And, notably, from poster Finger's own link there is this:

Oct. 7, 2016

News breaks that Trump was caught on tape in 2015 telling the host of the entertainment show "Access Hollywood," "I just start kissing them [women]. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab 'em by the [genitals]. You can do anything."

According to prosecutors, evidence shows that both Trump and his campaign staff were concerned the tape would harm his viability as a candidate and reduce his standing with female voters in particular.

In a statement Trump released after the recording was leaked, he apologized and called his remarks "locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago."

Oct. 10, 2016

AMI's editor-in-chief contacts Pecker about a second woman -- believed to be adult film actress Stormy Daniels -- who alleged she had a sexual encounter with Trump while he was married, according to the statement of facts. Pecker tells the editor-in-chief to notify Cohen (Lawyer A).

And, following the link referred to in post #97 --- we have reports that it is Michael Cohen who contacted the DA's office and that pricked-up the ears of the prosecutors. They knew Cohen was deeply involved in suspected crimes by Trump and the Trump organization. So him becoming available seemed revelatory.

That......and after a long dragged out court actions, the DA office finally secured Trump's tax returns. And that confirmed what had now become a strong strong suspicion in the DA office.

So, it seems there was a cascading series of developments that persuaded the prosecutors that Don Trump had committed crimes.

I was mildly sure all of that was adequately covered in various serious media outlets.

jones if trump beats this are you going to "disappear for a few months again?....

"IF" is thebiggest word in the English language. And by using, you are admitting that even you do not know what the outcome will be.

Here is what you people refuse to accept. All his miserable fucking life, P01135809 has never been held accountable for his actions, that is changing. You folks keep saying he's innocent, yet he keeps delaying his trial. IF he is innocent, he should front and center demanding a speedy trial and he has never done that.

Don Snoreleone has lived on the grift all his life, he always got away with his shit. Now, his bill is due and he shitting bricks.

Well, forget the number 91.
I think now it is only.....89.
But, truth be told, Laughat, it only takes one.
No?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

And, notably, from poster Finger's own link there is this:

Oct. 7, 2016

News breaks that Trump was caught on tape in 2015 telling the host of the entertainment show "Access Hollywood," "I just start kissing them [women]. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab 'em by the [genitals]. You can do anything."

According to prosecutors, evidence shows that both Trump and his campaign staff were concerned the tape would harm his viability as a candidate and reduce his standing with female voters in particular.

In a statement Trump released after the recording was leaked, he apologized and called his remarks "locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago."

Oct. 10, 2016

AMI's editor-in-chief contacts Pecker about a second woman -- believed to be adult film actress Stormy Daniels -- who alleged she had a sexual encounter with Trump while he was married, according to the statement of facts. Pecker tells the editor-in-chief to notify Cohen (Lawyer A).
So what? Poster chli. A nice and inane article from the gullible.

Forum List

Back