Trump wants the country back to Trump madness by Easter....LOLOL

"opened up and raring to go by Easter". LOL.

I don't know who is more delusional, him or his bootlicking supporters.

Yes, and predictably, the Democrats have decided they hate working, they hate workers and they want everyone to die. To cover for this, they pretend they are AFRAID everyone is going to die.

Like this:

IF YOU LIKE THIS PLAN YOU WANT GRANDMA TO DIE!!!

In reality they're projecting and we know this
They love them some obamaturd phones though!

silly poorly educated you.... you didn't know that fee obamaphone actaully came from saint ronnie did ya?

Lifeline Program for Low-Income Consumers

Since 1985, the Lifeline program has provided a discount on phone service for qualifying low-income consumers to ensure that all Americans have the opportunities and security that phone service brings, including being able to connect to jobs, family and emergency services. Lifeline is part of the Universal Service Fund. The Lifeline program is available to eligible low-income consumers in every state, territory, commonwealth, and on Tribal lands.

good 'ol liberal ronnie!
Sure! That’s why the screamed for obamaphone!

apparently they were just as ignorant as ewe.

‘’yup!

Yep, I was wondering how long it would be before a Trump supporter posted this video. And I'm not disappointed once more. It's too bad but Trump really does bring out the worst in his supporters. I had hoped we had evolved beyond this. Hopefully, this will be our last return trip into the darkness.

It will appear every time you mock Trump supporters as illiterate backward bumpkins

011118-26-Government-Politics-Welfare.jpg
:113:

main-qimg-091f1f352c162f7fe7a442ff38561891

After we found out what the CIA and FBI did to Trump with the spying and lying to hurt Trump it’s Perfectly warranted to believe the CDC is corrupt also.

Yes, and predictably, the Democrats have decided they hate working, they hate workers and they want everyone to die. To cover for this, they pretend they are AFRAID everyone is going to die.

Like this:

silly poorly educated you.... you didn't know that fee obamaphone actaully came from saint ronnie did ya?

Since 1985, the Lifeline program has provided a discount on phone service for qualifying low-income consumers to ensure that all Americans have the opportunities and security that phone service brings, including being able to connect to jobs, family and emergency services. Lifeline is part of the Universal Service Fund. The Lifeline program is available to eligible low-income consumers in every state, territory, commonwealth, and on Tribal lands.

good 'ol liberal ronnie!

‘’yup!

Yep, I was wondering how long it would be before a Trump supporter posted this video. And I'm not disappointed once more. It's too bad but Trump really does bring out the worst in his supporters. I had hoped we had evolved beyond this. Hopefully, this will be our last return trip into the darkness.

It will appear every time you mock Trump supporters as illiterate backward bumpkins

Yes, we all know the meme.

And we have them for your side to (you really don't remember Obamamoney?).

If this is all you've got, then better find a new game to play.

Like this:

good 'ol liberal ronnie!

‘’yup!

Yes, we all know the meme.

And we have them for your side to (you really don't remember Obamamoney?).

If this is all you've got, then better find a new game to play.

images

The most unholiest human being ever created, wants us all out and about by Easter

When any idiot-pinhead-asshole starts a thread like that, I know it isn't even worth reading.
who is the idiot-pinhead asshole? You are. May God help you.
Dear Elmer Glue, if you seriously think that Donald is the most "unholiest human being ever created," literally eating the flesh of undead corpses like a demon, then not only are you far dumber than I even imagined, an embarrassment to our educational system, you'll need to save as much of God as you possibly can for yourself.

Good gawd, somebody lock this guy in a fucking closet for a couple of months.
Then stay cowering in your bunkers, while the rest of us get back to our lives.

This didn't age well. Trump abandoned his 'back by Easter' campaign before he could have signs printed. You know he just says stuff - it's not as if he knows anything.

Forum List

Back