Hold My Tide Pod and Watch This

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
From the generation the Left say we need to listen to in creating government policy.

2D547E79-5178-43A0-845A-83A9957051DC.jpeg

From the generation the Left say we need to listen to in creating government policy.

View attachment 314775

Again... bad parenting. Terrible parents is the problem here.

I'd be in the hospital too if I did that, but rather because my father would have beaten the crap out of me, not corona.
Which is why I've never done anything so stupid.

Social Media, is like the Jerry Springer effect, where I end up feeling smarter and wiser than I am, by watching stupid people.

View attachment 314775

Disbelief in the seriousness of the virus says he's probably a tRumpling.

Sorry but as most of the dumbass young are liberal, that shit is stuck to the bottom of your shoe.

Sorry Dick, that guy's most likely a tRumpling. He doesn't believe the virus is dangerous.

Where did Trump say "Corona is not dangerous"? Please post link.

How many other people did this moron infect along the way?

The young aren't allowed to vote for a reason. They are stupid and follow the herd.
dems want them to start voting at 16 for that exact reason !

Why not? Voting for Democrats is almost as stupid as licking a toilet bowl - and about as pleasant, I would think - so it makes perfect sense.

View attachment 314775

Disbelief in the seriousness of the virus says he's probably a tRumpling.

Belief that your opponents are everything bad in the world, and that everything and everyone bad must therefore belong to your opponents, says that you're a puerile moron.

But no comment on the twit that is the OP? You know, the guy who started this thread doing EXACTLY WHAT YOU ACCUSED ME OF?

Just like a tRumpling, do something stupid and blame it on Democrats. Don't worry, all the tRumplings will believe you. Even in the face of unassailable evidence to the contrary.

Licking your he toilet bowl is insane and idiotic. Thinking things are going back to normal by April 6th is totally unrealistic. Not a chance. Start sending out the checks. It's the really smart move.

Forum List

Back