Trump takes the 5th 400 times...

“Anyone in my position not taking the Fifth Amendment would be a fool, an absolute fool,” Mr Trump said at the beginning of the deposition.

I think this easily eclipses the 100 or so evasions of Eric Trump. Whether America would elect someone who acts like a mob boss is another matter.

It doesnt look good for the one term President. Maybe he needs another insurrection to keep him out of jail?
Yup, you got him this time.

“Anyone in my position not taking the Fifth Amendment would be a fool, an absolute fool,” Mr Trump said at the beginning of the deposition.

I think this easily eclipses the 100 or so evasions of Eric Trump. Whether America would elect someone who acts like a mob boss is another matter.

It doesnt look good for the one term President. Maybe he needs another insurrection to keep him out of jail?
Good, dont give in to those commies and their Inquisition.

Did you keep track of his bowel movements too Commie??

That’s awesome….What backwards as fuck world do you live in where anyone even half sane would think Trump should or would comply at any level with filthy Democrats?

The walls are closing in…
CE0061E8-14C0-43EE-A896-921AAD3F2A64.jpeg

You “read the room” just like all TDS’ing whackos do. Just know that NOBODY legitimate and sane thinks Trump should ‘work with’ ANYONE related to the Party Of Filth.
If he was able to clear his name then he would be advised to do so.
It would be an act of self harm if he is innocent.

It looks like he is guilty.

Forum List

Back